Fudo Myoo's Organic, LED Homegrown Journal

Day 35 of flower

Today they got their 3rd application of Geoflora bloom. I topped dressed and watered in with 15ml of cal-mag only. They’re definitely drinking more. They’ll be drinking every other day here pretty quick.
I raised the two center panels, cranked them all the way up and turned the fans to high. I never go all the way to 100%, more like 90% with the lights. I got 64000 lux in the center and 51000 at the corners. There’s some dead zones but nothing lower than 40000 lux. So between 1216 umols and 760 umols.

I did that because I pulled Big girl down again and I think they’ve all reached their final height. About time.
86.5F, 50%H with a steady breeze out of the NW.

Purple Haze/ Malawi
IMG_7142.jpeg
IMG_7135.jpeg
IMG_7134.jpeg

Neville’s Haze
IMG_7132.jpeg
IMG_7133.jpeg

Crystal Candy
IMG_7136.jpeg
IMG_7137.jpeg
IMG_7138.jpeg
IMG_7139.jpeg

IMG_7141.jpeg

Have a nice weekend! :passitleft:

In order to help control the temperature, I’ve found, if I crack the doors of both rooms and turn the exhaust fan on high, it maintains enough negative pressure to draw the cool basement air in. Drops it a few degrees. We’ll see if it works with the lights up. To be continued…

IMG_7144.jpeg
IMG_7143.jpeg

@West Hippie , half the reason I chose this strain was because I was so impressed by yours. I’m using yours as a benchmark. If mine get half that frosty I’ll consider it a win.
I love seeing what you have on the crystal candy . Your frost has already passed mine up in this short time . Just don’t use safer soap into flower , this was the second time I messed mine up in flower using it but I hate mites .

I love seeing what you have on the crystal candy . Your frost has already passed mine up in this short time . Just don’t use safer soap into flower , this was the second time I messed mine up in flower using it but I hate mites .
Thanks West, if you honestly believe so then I’m extra excited lol! If I remember correctly, even your stems were coated, pretty tough act to follow.

Knock on wood’s, I haven’t experienced anything but gnats.

Day 40 of flower

I’ve been busy the last couple of days and have some catching up to do.
The power went out due to the storm that rolled through here yesterday. I hooked up the room to the generator less the cobs and turned them down a little. They’re in for a couple of cloudy days.

There’s some yellowing in the PH/M lowers, more so with big girl. Otherwise everything looks good. Sativas are sensitive so it could be a few things. Going with the most likely reason I’d say I stretched the Geoflora Bloom to far. I’ll be taking a minimalist approach on these two for awhile and just let the Recharge and Geo bloom do their thing. The heat could also be an issue, that’s why I turned down the lights. The pots they’re in are looking mighty small right now…
I just started watering every other day. They were pretty dry and took plenty, this too could be the reason. See what tomorrow brings.

Buds are fattening up nicely.
PH/M
IMG_7171.jpeg
IMG_7172.jpeg
IMG_7173.jpeg
IMG_7174.jpeg

IMG_7176.jpeg

Crystal Candy
IMG_7177.jpeg
IMG_7178.jpeg

Neville’s Haze
IMG_7175.jpeg

IMG_7179.jpeg

Thanks West, if you honestly believe so then I’m extra excited lol! If I remember correctly, even your stems were coated, pretty tough act to follow.

Knock on wood’s, I haven’t experienced anything but gnats.

I think my best coating was the dosidos that’s in my avatar . We’re fixing to make salve with the stems and the fans . As soon as I get my ass out of this frigging fire truck have been out here since Monday . Started in San Saba now in Blum need to go home .
Girls are looking great .

:bravo:

the PH/M just took control of the room, sooo big. Everything looks very content with what you are doing. Very nice work Fudo.

Sativas seem hyper sensitive to change specially in flower, more so mid to late flower.
Thanks Dani, I’m going to start staggering their start times using those small pots. Pot size does nothing to slow them down, they just run out of juice quicker.
Big girl has more yellow higher up than her sister. She’s closer to the lights and took on quite a bit more stress. Her sister on the other hand looks great so far. The yellow is only on the shaded leaves, she’s lush otherwise with big ol colas. Same with Neville’s so I’m not sure what to think yet.

Day 44 of flower

Cruising along.

Crystal Candies
IMG_7208.jpeg

IMG_7194.jpeg

Big girl looks just alright so far. I hope she’s a 13 week plant, that’s the beginning of the window. Her sister is handling her 5 gallon bag fine so far and her colas are getting huge. Next time it’ll be 7 gallon bags and a week less veg.

Big girl
IMG_7210.jpeg
IMG_7198.jpeg

Little girl
IMG_7196.jpeg

IMG_7197.jpeg

Neville’s looks excellent. She’s completely green and already the size she was at harvest last round and that bud is pretty good. The 10 gallon bag was mandatory I think. I have high hopes for her.

Neville’s Haze
IMG_7207.jpeg

IMG_7202.jpeg

Day 45 of flower

Did some staking and rearranging to get the lowers on the CC’s a little more light.
IMG_7213.jpeg
IMG_7214.jpeg

Little girl is stealing the show. Her buds are getting huge…really they’re already pretty huge.
IMG_7215.jpeg

Day 46 of flower
Soil is still a little damp, I can’t decide if I should water or not. They’re due for Geoflora Bloom which could be here tomorrow. Maybe I’ll give them another day.

PH/M
IMG_7223.jpeg
IMG_7222.jpeg

Crystal Candy
IMG_7220.jpeg
IMG_7221.jpeg

Neville’s Haze
IMG_7224.jpeg

Day 47 of flower

So something is going on with my big girl. I’m treating it as a straight deficiency because of her size and the perfect condition of her sister. Not sure what else to do till the Geo bloom gets here.

IMG_7230.jpeg

Side by side with her little sis.
IMG_7227.jpeg

Frosty CC
IMG_7234.png

1st Coke can pic
IMG_7232.jpeg

So nice to be back in the amazing flower room, and thanks for cracking the door for me so I can sneak in without making a sound.
with a steady breeze out of the NW
LOL!
Just don’t use safer soap into flower
Oof why not? Did you rinse an hour after spraying?
Pot size does nothing to slow them down, they just run out of juice quicker.
I've found the same thing even with synthetics. I don't seem to slow a plant down by under-potting it. I just end up needing to water more often and getting deficiencies.
Next time it’ll be 7 gallon bags and a week less veg.
:nomo:
I have high hopes for her.
This!
1st Coke can pic
Well-deserved. :thumb:
Can't wait to see the fire!
You're so impatient! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom