Fuel D.OG, Hydroponics, By Gwhunran 2023

Hydro Fuel D.OG harvested page 11.

Outside 5th Fuel D.OG and deck Wedding Cake.

A week ago, after spending a couple of weeks, really sick with Crohns, I went to the hospital.:( They found me to be blocked and cut out a chunk of intestines. :oops: So, even though I haven't been to the hydro grows yet. The Blueberry will be dead as I cut off it's light and water before the ambulance came. I left the Golden Tiger running and turned off the dehumidifier. I'll go down tomorrow as I just got home this afternoon and have a gut full of staples.:( fingers crossed

I just marked all of the threads I'm following, as read, and will start fresh and go back as necessary.:rolleyes: Just too weary to read through 500 post.:rolleyes::bong:

5th FDOG 8-17-23.JPG

Outside 5th Fuel D.OG. She didn't seem to miss me too much. The wife just straight watered them for me while I was in the hospital. It got fed this afternoon.

Wedding Cake 8-17-23 (1).JPG

Deck Wedding Cake. Came home to find it flowering nicely.

Wedding Cake 8-17-23 (2).JPG

Wedding Cake 8-17-23 (3).JPG

A week ago, after spending a couple of weeks, really sick with Crohns, I went to the hospital.:( They found me to be blocked and cut out a chunk of intestines. :oops: So, even though I haven't been to the hydro grows yet. The Blueberry will be dead as I cut off it's light and water before the ambulance came. I left the Golden Tiger running and turned off the dehumidifier. I'll go down tomorrow as I just got home this afternoon and have a gut full of staples.:( fingers crossed

I just marked all of the threads I'm following, as read, and will start fresh and go back as necessary.:rolleyes: Just too weary to read through 500 post.:rolleyes::bong:

5th FDOG 8-17-23.JPG

Outside 5th Fuel D.OG. She didn't seem to miss me too much. The wife just straight watered them for me while I was in the hospital. It got fed this afternoon.

Good to see your Back... was wondering what happened to you .. my older brother had 6 ft of colon cut out..

hopefully you will heal up well

cheers..

5th FDOG 8-17-23.JPG

I hope you’re feeling better GW and your Tiger grow was really going great I think it will be okay. Weed is a very resilient plant. Hoping for a speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹 brother. CL🍀

Fuel D.OG hydro harvest page 11.

Thanks guys for the well wishes. I am getting stronger by the day. I've gotten better in my head with living with a bag for the next 6 months. At least we'll use about half the normal amount of TP.:rolleyes::cheesygrinsmiley:
It's hurting less each day at the staples. Getting up and sitting down is less painful and when I need to cough to clear my lungs, it is hurting less and less. :bong:

The outside 5th Fuel D.OG is getting bud heavy now, :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheer: but as @SeedsMan information page states, this strain has extra strong stems that can hold up the heavy buds, and it is now starting to be put to the test.:) The wife watered it every day while I was away, and I've resumed it's nute regimen since being home.:bong: I'm giving it Late Bloom nutes and using a small amount of KoolBloom (0-10-10) at every watering. The plant seems to like it.

The Wedding Cake deck plant is much earlier in flower. I think the Fuel D.OG will finish in September, but I'm not worried. It'll take as long as it takes.:hmmmm: I like to wait till the plant looks finished no matter what the trichs say. 😮

5th FDOG 8-19-23 (1).JPG

Outside 5th Fuel D.OG, 8-19-23

Wedding Cake 8-19-23.JPG

Deck Wedding Cake, 8-19-23

Hydro Fuel D.OG harvested on page 11.

Got a few closer pictures of the outside 5th Fuel D.OG. The colas are getting fuller and if I make it through to desired finish, they will be fairly dense buds as evidenced by their structure now.

5th FDOG 8-20-23 (1).JPG

Outside 5th Fuel D.OG 8-20-23

5th FDOG 8-20-23 (2).JPG

5th FDOG 8-20-23 (3).JPG

5th FDOG 8-20-23 (4).JPG

Hydro Fuel D.OG harvest page 11.

Outside 5th Fuel D.OG and Deck Wedding Cake.
Both plants are doing well. The Fuel D.OG is still going to finish next month IMO. The Wedding Cake looks like a sometime in October plant to me. :cheesygrinsmiley:

5th FDOG  8-23-23.JPG

Outside 5th Fuel D.OG. 8-23-23

Wedding Cake 8-23-23 (2).JPG

Deck Wedding Cake, 8-23-23

Wedding Cake 8-23-23 (1).JPG

Deck Wedding Cake, 8-23-23

hydro Fuel D.OG harvest page 11.

The outside 5th Fuel D.OG is getting really bud heavy.:cheesygrinsmiley: The colas are thicker than I expected for an outside plant. :) Very resinous at this point.:cheer: Just pulling off dead leaves, covers my hands in sticky trichs.:oops: I may have to put a big trash bag over it, as we are supposed to get a lot of rain over the next week.:hmmmm: I've found that standing a decent distance away, and directing the leaf blower at the colas, getting closer until, that's enough.:) Will do an acceptable job of shedding off moisture on the colas. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

The deck Wedding Cake is still at an earlier stage of flower than the Fuel D.OG, but is a beautiful plant IMO.:) Not too worried about mold with this one yet, Not filled out enough.

5th Fuel DOG (7)8-27-23.JPG

Outside 5th Fuel D.OG, 8-27-23

5th Fuel DOG (6)8-27-23.JPG

5th Fuel DOG (9)8-27-23.JPG

5th Fuel DOG (8)8-27-23.JPG

5th Fuel DOG (5)8-27-23.JPG

Wedding Cake 8-27-23.JPG

deck Wedding Cake, 8-27-23

hydro Fuel D.OG harvest page 11.

The outside 5th Fuel D.OG is getting really bud heavy.:cheesygrinsmiley: The colas are thicker than I expected for an outside plant. :) Very resinous at this point.:cheer: Just pulling off dead leaves, covers my hands in sticky trichs.:oops: I may have to put a big trash bag over it, as we are supposed to get a lot of rain over the next week.:hmmmm: I've found that standing a decent distance away, and directing the leaf blower at the colas, getting closer until, that's enough.:) Will do an acceptable job of shedding off moisture on the colas. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

The deck Wedding Cake is still at an earlier stage of flower than the Fuel D.OG, but is a beautiful plant IMO.:) Not too worried about mold with this one yet, Not filled out enough.

5th Fuel DOG (7)8-27-23.JPG

5th Fuel DOG (6)8-27-23.JPG

5th Fuel DOG (9)8-27-23.JPG

5th Fuel DOG (8)8-27-23.JPG

5th Fuel DOG (5)8-27-23.JPG

Wedding Cake 8-27-23.JPG

deck Wedding Cake, 8-27-23

those buds should get way fatter yet!!!

New Colombian Gold journal is up. Please join me in seeing what the strain will do. :cheesygrinsmiley: :bong:
why not just have it all on the same spot..

i got some outdoor plants going .. can you tell me whats wrong with this one

and how to fix it up?

why not just have it all on the same spot..

i got some outdoor plants going .. can you tell me whats wrong with this one

and how to fix it up?

I like to keep them separate. It's easier for me to look in one spot than figure out how to search a mixed grow.

I am a rookie at outside growing. :rolleyes: Couldn't do it before legalization.:( I have never seen it before. What are your suspicions?

I like to keep them separate. It's easier for me to look in one spot than figure out how to search a mixed grow.

I am a rookie at outside growing. :rolleyes: Couldn't do it before legalization.:( I have never seen it before. What are your suspicions?

some bug outside or fungie

hydro Fuel D.OG harvest on page 11.

Outside 5th Fuel D.OG is doing fine and ripening rapidly.

The Wedding Cake is still in early flower.

5th Fuel D.OG 8-31-23.JPG

Outside 5th Fuel D.OG 8-31-23

Wedding Cake 8-31-23.JPG

Deck Wedding Cake, 8-31-23

Back
Top Bottom