Fuzznutter's Organic Photos & Autos: Take 1

Warms my heart. My oldest spent the night outside Sunday. Shocked me. She only occasionally goes out during the day but to sleep outside....wasn't in her play book.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Awww! When we first built the enclosure my husband didn't want the cats going out at night so we tried a bunch of different ways to lock and then block off the enclosure. Somehow every morning we'd find at least one cat managed to get out anyway, but then couldn't get back in. Even though it was mid-spring and not too cold, I felt horrible. After a couple nights of this my husband admitted defeat and let them come and go as they please. Score one for the kitties! :hug::love::hug:

Mind if i tag along? I'd like to see how this builds up.

Hi, PRADIC! Welcome to the grow!

Do you think using a fish pump minus the filter will work the same?

That's what I use. It's just an aquarium air pump but instead of a filter there is an air stone on the end.

Another day. Another update.

Photos - Day 24
Let's see...I lowered the LED lights to about 23 inches above the plants. I also watered everyone with aloe and SST with fish tank water.

Special Queen #1
20161019_SQ.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze (1)
20161019_SH1.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze (2)
20161019_SH2.jpg

Autos
These little ladies had their LED lights lowered to about 27 inches above them. They also received another watering with aloe and half fish tank, half plain bubbled water. The oldest girls have some BIG baby leaves. I think they're trying to grow wings.

Quick One - Day 6. She still looks meh.
20161019_QO.jpg

Bubble Gum - Day 7
20161019_BG.jpg

Dark Devil (1) - Day 7
20161019_DD1.jpg

Dark Devil (2) - Day 5
20161019_DD2.jpg

Have a great day everyone!

Photos - Day 25

Special Queen #1
20161020_SQ.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze (1)
20161020_SH1.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze (2). Something very interesting is happening with this plant. She is the only one entirely under a T5 light with Grow bulbs. While she's keeping up in growth with the others, her leaves lack the same shine and luster the plants under the LED have. Any ideas why that might be? I thought maybe heat, but I can put my hand an inch from the light and it's just warm.
20161020_SH2.jpg

Autos
I saw some nice growth overnight on these ladies. Big things are starting to happen.

20161020_062625.jpg

Quick One - Day 7. Even the new leaves forming have that slight cupping on the edge.
2016-10-20_06_47_35.jpg

Bubble Gum - Day 8
20161020_BG.jpg

Dark Devil (1) - Day 8
20161020_DD1.jpg

Dark Devil (2) - Day 6
20161020_DD2.jpg

:byebye:

While she's keeping up in growth with the others, her leaves lack the same shine and luster the plants under the LED have.

I'd be very tempted to just call that the difference in light spectrum coverage. The LEDs having more range causing more chlorophyll activation in the LED grown girls... thus causing the color differences.
It's pretty much exactly what I would expect.

I'd be very tempted to just call that the difference in light spectrum coverage. The LEDs having more range causing more chlorophyll activation in the LED grown girls... thus causing the color differences.
It's pretty much exactly what I would expect.

I was afraid someone would say this. It makes me want to buy another LED! :laughtwo:

I really had my heart set on a baby alpaca fur teddy bear for my birthday/Christmas as well as either a rosin press or a Firefly 2, but I might have to change my request to another LED. Besides, I gripe every morning about what a pain it is raise and lower the T5 for pictures. Yep, I'm that lazy. :blalol: (BTW, no baby alpacas are harmed in the making of the bear.)

I toss a gauntlet in your general direction followed by the words "Pishahhh.... you don't even have the slightest idea what 'lazy' is!"
Challenge uttered. Show me whatcha got in the the 'lazy' category baby!

*Picks up the gauntlet and smashes it to the ground between us* Challenge accepted! I'm so lazy I taught my cats to play fetch so I wouldn't have to get up and go get their toys.

Second challenge... how well do you pinch your pennies? I squeeze 'em till they cry copper (well... zinc... whatever) tears.

You got me on this one. I used to make pennies bleed until they were nothing but anemic shells but, fortunately, not so much anymore. I'm blessed to have a little extra spending money now and I take full advantage of it.

Photos - Day 25

Special Queen #1
20161020_SQ.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze (1)
20161020_SH1.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze (2). Something very interesting is happening with this plant. She is the only one entirely under a T5 light with Grow bulbs. While she's keeping up in growth with the others, her leaves lack the same shine and luster the plants under the LED have. Any ideas why that might be? I thought maybe heat, but I can put my hand an inch from the light and it's just warm.
20161020_SH2.jpg

Autos
I saw some nice growth overnight on these ladies. Big things are starting to happen.

20161020_062625.jpg

Quick One - Day 7. Even the new leaves forming have that slight cupping on the edge.
2016-10-20_06_47_35.jpg

Bubble Gum - Day 8
20161020_BG.jpg

Dark Devil (1) - Day 8
20161020_DD1.jpg

Dark Devil (2) - Day 6
20161020_DD2.jpg

:byebye:

Is that hay on top of the soil? Is there a benefit using it that way?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom