GardeningGnome's Gorilla Glue, Jack Herer, Critical & Northern Lights: Coco & LED, 2020

Until the next grow, I'll be giving updates on all other things grown here at home. Plus I'll write some articles on books about botany and other things. Next grow will be in a few months, when everything here have cleared here.

And of course, I will keep you updated on my situation. I keep falling into a mindstate of "nobody gives a fuck". You all have proven me wrong.

Seeds for Lime-Kumquat and Physalis is now drying, plus so much other is soon put in coco. @GIjose I'll be posting all those update in the gardening thread.

Plus, the following bonsai seeds that will be put in a GA-3 mix next week:

Casuarina_Cunninghamiana.jpg

Casuarina Cunninghamiana / Tropical Oak

Cryptomeria Japonica.jpg

Cryptomeria Japonica / Japanese Cedar

Delonix regia.jpg

Delonix regia / "Flame Tree"

Sequoiadendron giganteum.jpg

Sequoiadendron giganteum

@The Celt most of them will be tried together with a GA-3 mix, will be interesting to see how that goes. I'll be sure to keep following your journey.

Oh and @Modest grower , I got myself a few free seeds from some "Thai Red Demon" peppers here... Seems like a hot one! Any experience with it?

On another segment, I've gotten 8 different Fuchia strains ordered. Clones of some really nice ones, and my favorite is perhaps "Straat of Plenty". Most of the Fuchsia strains are perfect for bonsai-style trees/bushes, with small leaves. But the Frosted Flame, oh man what a color-combo:

SjaakLoef-FrostedFlame-600x800.jpg

And one of the strains that looks nice for bonsai, "Bryan Breary":
bryan.jpg

@shottafire thanks for your warm-hearted support bruvva.

They still measure that way here as well.
What does the law say in Ohio Penny.
I’d have to look at the language but I know a couple of growers that did time for cultivation.

I'm honestly not sure how the got to that small amount, it should have been a lot more. One plant was a Candida, so no high THC at all... But their analysis did not take that into consideration at all (they did not seem to measure the THC at all actually). Perfect for my defense to be honest.
And the photos they took of my "clone box" had two other plants in there as well... So, the po-po did seem to have.. well.. messed up there as well.

Grow is abandoned last week.

After recent talks with my lawyer, unfortunately, my case will not be treated as lenient as first said by the police.
I'm going to court.

Court-date is in about two months, and I'm getting home-visits by then by some segments of the court and correctional services. Growing at this time and risking any sort of fuckup is just stupid.

Thanks for all your help. We'll see when the next grow gets underway. Thanks again.
Geezus! I must have missed something, man I am so sorry to hear that GG. Fuck that really sucks. I really hope that out of this situation you can find some angle with which to get off with minimal impact. It is a bloody strain having to do things while trying to keep under the radar. If I was single and didn't have family I would consider relocating somewhere where it is legal to grow or a lot easier to grow. In the mean time I am hoping that the law changes in NZ with it's coming recreational cannabis referendum, which it must be said is not looking so good for change.

I hope your 'defense' person is sympathetic and clever enough to find some point that enables these charges to slip off you.

Anyway GG, thinking of you, and hope you can wriggle off the hook and come across some defense or helpful lawyer or whatever that can help your cause.

It doesn't seem the place to mention it, but those Bonzai are outstanding!

If I was single and didn't have family I would consider relocating somewhere where it is legal to grow or a lot easier to grow.
Anyway GG, thinking of you, and hope you can wriggle off the hook and come across some defense or helpful lawyer or whatever that can help your cause.

Thanks for the support @Stunger ! I've been thinking in the same lines when it comes to relocating. And when it comes to the defense = I'm gona make sure we are on point, and that the whole mess gets shutdown asap. Thanks again

It is a bloody strain having to do things while trying to keep under the radar.
This is actually very astute of you to point out, and something that I was pondering when blazed up last weekend. In my former line of work, one of the things that comes up in one form or another is lies. I've studied liars, hoaxes, flimflam artists, bullshitters, and conmen to create some of my study material for the digital-security courses.

One thing comes up, always. An honest heart is (the exception is psychopaths) always more believable. So to "shed the burden" of having to lie to everyone in this process? Well, fuck it. I rather go into the court and aaaall the other processes now taking place, with a clean conscience.

Thanks for the support @Stunger ! I've been thinking in the same lines when it comes to relocating. And when it comes to the defense = I'm gona make sure we are on point, and that the whole mess gets shutdown asap. Thanks again
Cheers @GardeningGnome we may be separated by oceans and thousands of miles, but right at this second I am thinking of you and have an arm around your shoulder. Water always seeks the path of least resistance, I hope you and your legal support person can similarly slip past these obstacles.

The best of luck to you in your upcoming hardships. Short of it being a major pain in the ass, with the threat of jail, it sounds as though you are getting all your ducks in a row. Cheers to fighting the good fight, one more small step to putting this illegal bs. behind all of us. Just keep in mind all the like minded medical growers that have you in their thoughts. :passitleft:

Hello all,

Grow is abandoned last week.

After recent talks with my lawyer, unfortunately, my case will not be treated as lenient as first said by the police.
I'm going to court.

Here, the system sees growing cannabis as a pretense to selling cannabis, period. That, as most of you following this journal know, was not the case with me. I grew for personal medicinal use. Jail time is actually on the table for me, even if it is an extremely small chance. Fucked up system simply.

Very few cases have gone before our "highest court/supreme court" with the defense of "growing for own medicinal use". Mine will be one of the first ones to go into the lower courts with extremely good evidence to back it up. 5 years of fucked up medications from the healthcare system and 100% proof of the grow was for my own purpose. I hope it stays in the lower courts, but I might be needing to fight this for some time in the future.

Court-date is in about two months, and I'm getting home-visits by then by some segments of the court and correctional services. Growing at this time and risking any sort of fuckup is just stupid.

Thanks for all your help. We'll see when the next grow gets underway. Thanks again.
That's awful GG! I hope you get treated humanely man. No good reason for that! Keep your head up. Bastards!

it sounds as though you are getting all your ducks in a row.
You win the "best metaphor" contest. Perfect way to put it.

Just keep in mind all the like minded medical growers that have you in their thoughts.
I'm bad at this, sorry again for keeping you guys in the dark for a while now.... Digital hugs your way @bluenoserjoe

That's awful GG! I hope you get treated humanely man. No good reason for that! Keep your head up. Bastards!
Agreed!! I'll make sure to do everything I can. And after all this is done? I'ma frame my paperwork from "the man", as a final F-U to this whole thing. Hang it proudly in my living-room. I had a quick chat today with the police in charge of the case, and he said more or less that: "There is a million-in-one chance that you get anything else then a fine". Tomorrow is another pre-court talk with the lawyer to "get my ducks in a row" regarding the medicinal grow argument. He wanted to know a bit more about what I ment with "low THC" strains. Of course they don't know this sort of things, which is good to school them on.

UPDATE:
So, a bit of a weird update here, but... this seems to fit well in my situation right now.

I started to shop with a new growshop about a month ago, and unfortunately got a bum fan. In this part of EU, the good growshops are veeeeery few. However! They were really professional about it, and I got a new one after sending a few recordings of how it sounded, which they forwarded to the manufacturer. The new fan is fantastic, and the manufacturer took all the responsibility. Exemplamentary way of conducting business.

We got started talking about "this-and-that" and about my previous work in the digital world, and how they were making a big push to gain a bigger segment of the Nordic market.

Long-story-short, now I got a job offer from them.... I forwarded a few examples of my previous work and they loved it. They want me to help out with their new webshop and I introduced the idea of a knowledgebase, which they loved. HA!! Loki daamn you for playing tricks on me like this!!

So sorry for your troubles GG! That’s biggest load of crap what they are trying to do to you! You got this :love: Congratulations on the new job offer! Some much needed good news for you! Looking forward to you popping back on here after the mess is cleaned up with a new grow going!
:peace::love::Namaste:

So sorry for your troubles GG! That’s biggest load of crap what they are trying to do to you! You got this :love: Congratulations on the new job offer! Some much needed good news for you! Looking forward to you popping back on here after the mess is cleaned up with a new grow going!
:peace::love::Namaste:
Thanks Miss Candy!! I'll make sure this whole situation goes away and I'm not bothered again. Most people I've talked with within the whole "system" simply says it is a waste of resources to go after someone like me, still it happens. Talk about a screwed up system.... Sorry for not dropping in on your journal in a while. I have a difficult time watching lovely herb growing without having anything in the pipeline myself, hehe.

This is awesome news bruva! stoked for ya
Thanks for all the support bruvva. You know that it is appreciated like nothing else here on 420mag. Right?

Looking forward to you popping back on here after the mess is cleaned up with a new grow going!
Oh I'm growing a beast of a Herer in the future, you be so sure about it!! Perhaps not as good as yours, but I'm aiming for the same quality ;)

Thanks for all the support bruvva. You know that it is appreciated like nothing else here on 420mag. Right?

Oh I'm growing a beast of a Herer in the future, you be so sure about it!! Perhaps not as good as yours, but I'm aiming for the same quality ;)

No worries bruv. I got mad love for ya. Word is bond

Thanks Miss Candy!! I'll make sure this whole situation goes away and I'm not bothered again. Most people I've talked with within the whole "system" simply says it is a waste of resources to go after someone like me, still it happens. Talk about a screwed up system.... Sorry for not dropping in on your journal in a while. I have a difficult time watching lovely herb growing without having anything in the pipeline myself, hehe.
You’ve got a lot going on and I completely understand!
:green_heart:
I’m have no doubt that you will have you an awesome Herer beast here as soon as you get this mess squared away! :peace::love::Namaste:

@GardeningGnome I'm sorry to hear about the legal situation! It sounds like you are calm and collected as you are navigating this BS. You will be through it before you know it. Stay strong.

Congrats on the new job! Super happy for you. I'm also excited to see more from your garden with trees and peppers. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the pepper you mentioned. I'm fairly new to growing peppers but I am starting to really enjoy it.

Sorry for not checking in her until today. I was down a phone for a while and then just got caught up in other things.

@GardeningGnome here is one of my current pepper plants - Carolina reaper
20200330_222434.jpg

It definitely has it's battle wounds but it keeps going strong! Hard times can build upon great character. I hope all is well.

Back
Top Bottom