G'day!

N0tmyrealname

420 Member
Hey guys,

I've just started my first plant in the hopes of MJ becoming legal here and browsing some of the getting started posts.

I have to say it is a little overwhelming but from many of the posts and replies, I feel like I have come to the right place!

Am looking forward to learning as much as I can from this community.

Hey guys,

I've just started my first plant in the hopes of MJ becoming legal here and browsing some of the getting started posts.

I have to say it is a little overwhelming but from many of the posts and replies, I feel like I have come to the right place!

:welcome: You will love it here. Someone will be along to give links for you to help your navigating and how to start grow journals etc. I used to have that all in one link, but it has long disappeared.
What strain are you growing? Are you growing in a tent, or a grow room, or outside?

Hey guys,

I have to say it is a little overwhelming but from many of the posts and replies, I feel like I have come to the right
Welcome to the 420 Magazine family. You definitely are in the right place. CL🍀. :welcome: :thumb::circle-of-love::theband::circle-of-love::party:

Hey guys,

Her Brother :ciao:
If I can help with anything let me know. :thumb:
Hope your girl turns out well.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

:welcome: You will love it here. Someone will be along to give links for you to help your navigating and how to start grow journals etc. I used to have that all in one link, but it has long disappeared.
What strain are you growing? Are you growing in a tent, or a grow room, or outside?
Thanks Lady C,

Unfortunately I don't even know what strain I have.

Seeds were gifted to me be a long time outdoor grower.

I am doing the same in a small pot outside.

I used a potting mix and had planted two.

One male and female sprouted and was told to ditch the male.

Seeds are pretty hard to come by Unfortunately but am looking at how to cultivate my own.

Also looking to boost my knowledge on strains.

Am looking forward to going down this rabbit hole!!!

Thanks Lady C,

Unfortunately I don't even know what strain I have.

Seeds were gifted to me be a long time outdoor grower.

I am doing the same in a small pot outside.

I used a potting mix and had planted two.

One male and female sprouted and was told to ditch the male.

Seeds are pretty hard to come by Unfortunately but am looking at how to cultivate my own.

Also looking to boost my knowledge on strains.

Am looking forward to going down this rabbit hole!!!
Mystery seeds are always fun!
There are very friendly rabbits in the rabbit hole here. :)

Here's a couple links to get you started. Would love to see you start a grow journal, so peeps can help you along in your adventure!

So are you just gonna keep us with blue balls or ya gonna show us the lady 😂. Jk......or am I 👀

Welcome new friend .. tons of info and help available at a click. If you're interested in starting a grow journal so that we can follow you on your growing journey, I have a step by step guide down below 👇🏼 in my signature.

Anyhow take a peak around and enjoy :headbanger:

start a journal and be sure to put "First time Grower" in the title ..that is certain to get you some assistance. Meanwhile browse and enjoy the wealth of information here !

So are you just gonna keep us with blue balls or ya gonna show us the lady 😂. Jk......or am I 👀

Welcome new friend .. tons of info and help available at a click. If you're interested in starting a grow journal so that we can follow you on your growing journey, I have a step by step guide down below 👇🏼 in my signature.

Anyhow take a peak around and enjoy :headbanger:
LOL photos incoming just trying to clean it up!

Will definitely be doing a journal

Cheers HH

:welcome:to the forum @N0tmyrealname :passitleft:

Hey guys,

I did the same thing...about 13 years before we legalized here in Missouri :rofl:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @N0tmyrealname

Don't forget to post your journal link in your Signature so we can find it easy.

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Back
Top Bottom