GDB: A Sponsored Grow

Can I drive the golf cart next round
That depends, @Bill284.

If you're one of those people who stops the cart, like, 15 feet from where the ball lies, then no you can't drive. But if you're one who drives up to within a few feet of the ball, then yes! :laughtwo:

That depends, @Bill284.

If you're one of those people who stops the cart, like, 15 feet from where the ball lies, then no you can't drive. But if you're one who drives up to within a few feet of the ball, then yes! :laughtwo:
I'll run it right over if I'm not careful. I built a driving range at my old house we loved hitting a couple buckets on a sunny day. Now I have to be careful playing mini putt cant get too carried away swinging that putter.

If you're one of those people who stops the cart, like, 15 feet from where the ball lies, then no you can't drive. But if you're one who drives up to within a few feet of the ball, then yes!
Will this cart be bumping tunes, or is that a no-no during the round? I have played with both types, and can say I enjoy the tune bumping crowd...

I'll sit along for the ride in the golf cart, just give me fair warning if she's about to tip over, I'll be too stoned and zoned :lot-o-toke:

Looking to see what some of these newer Mars lights can put out, so I'll grab a seat and watch quietly. Best of luck:Namaste:

Will this cart be bumping tunes, or is that a no-no during the round? I have played with both types, and can say I enjoy the tune bumping crowd...
No Doubt, Dutchin! All those chirping birds mess with my concentration. :laughtwo:

I'll sit along for the ride in the golf cart, just give me fair warning if she's about to tip over, I'll be too stoned and zoned :lot-o-toke:

Looking to see what some of these newer Mars lights can put out, so I'll grab a seat and watch quietly. Best of luck:Namaste:
Thanks for coming and welcome, @dick23rk! (I chose not to shorten your name.)

Only two to a golf cart. We're not headed for the border. :laughtwo:

:laughtwo: all good my friend, I actually thought sitting on the hood was a good idea, or even the roof haha

Hello growers.

It's time to get this grow in motion!

The 4x4 tent I'll be using is still occupied by 4 autos. But I'm hoping they'll be done within the next 30 days or so.

So I'm dropping my @Weed Seeds Express seeds today. I plan on growing 4 plants so I'll drop 12 seeds.

Just kidding! :Rasta: I'll drop the 4 and take it from there.

Two Chiquita Bananas and two Godfather OGs will be dunked into a mix of tap water and hydrogen peroxide. I'll place the cups on my heat mat. The heat mat has a towel on it's surface to reduce the heat to the cups. There they will remain until 24 hours have lapsed, at which point they'll be buried in solo cups filled with Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil. This will be done whether tap roots have poked out or not.

I'll also prep the solo cups of soil today (by prep I mean put the soil in the cups :laughtwo:). And they too will be placed on the heat mat so that my seeds have a nice cozy new abode when they go in there.

I'll put humidity domes on the cups and sit and wait.

I don't care for the waiting part. But I'll be getting a break this time. Next week an extended warm front is moving through my area for the first time this year. I won't be limited to sitting around the house. I can go to the driving range and hit golf balls or get out on one of my nature photography jaunts. And hopefully, one day I'll return from some outdoor activity and see little babies above the dirt! If I have to stay in the house, I'll cause myself undue stress by checking the cups every hour or so. :lot-o-toke:

The seedlings will go into my 2x2 tent under a @Mars Hydro TS1000. They'll be joined by my 3 cloned photos from the basement grow (also in solo cups).

I'm hoping that all of these little girls can remain in the solos until the autos in the 4x4 are done and cleared out.

When the autos are out of the way, I'll up-pot all of the little ladies. The 4 WSE seeds will go in the 4x4 and the clones will remain in the 2x2 and grown to maturity in small pots (likely 2 gallons, maybe 3).

As John Steinbeck famously wrote, "The best laid plans of mice and men oft go astray."

Still, I believe one must have a plan. :Rasta:

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

So I'm dropping my @Weed Seeds Express seeds today. I plan on growing 4 plants so I'll drop 12 seeds.

Just kidding! :Rasta: I'll drop the 4 and take it from there.
That does kind of happen though lol

I started out with 4 babies, figured ah that's not quite enough for my bigger room.. let's start these 6, they look good (this was maybe 10 days later) ok that's enough now.. oh wait, I got these couple dwc buckets I want to try my hand at, let's set that up and pop 2 more (today) haha

Now I'll have a jungle of 12 all of a sudden :hmmmm::thedoubletake::laughtwo:

:ciao: Looking good over here GDB! Any seats left? :popcorn:
Plenty of seats left, Boo. Just try to stay out of the popcorn spitting section unless, of course, that's your thing too!

Thanks for coming! :Rasta:

That does kind of happen though lol

I started out with 4 babies, figured ah that's not quite enough for my bigger room.. let's start these 6, they look good (this was maybe 10 days later) ok that's enough now.. oh wait, I got these couple dwc buckets I want to try my hand at, let's set that up and pop 2 more (today) haha

Now I'll have a jungle of 12 all of a sudden :hmmmm::thedoubletake::laughtwo:
Wow, @dick23rk! How big is your grow room?

Wow, @dick23rk! How big is your grow room?

Must be a 10x10!

It's a 10' x 12' I built in my basement.
You were very close chef.
I'm just starting things back up so the oldest are only 2 weeks along sitting propagation area, but soon enough it will look full.
Testing out some new nutes as well, 1 bottle, same amount through the whole grow.

It's a 10' x 12' I built in my basement.
You were very close chef.
I'm just starting things back up so the oldest are only 2 weeks along sitting propagation area, but soon enough it will look full.
Testing out some new nutes as well, 1 bottle, same amount through the whole grow.
Wow! You've got a propagation "area". That's too cool!

I'm looking forward to seeing your jungles, D! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom