GDB: A Sponsored Grow

Congrats on the sprouts so far GDB! If golf is a good walk spoiled, what is hitting a bucket of balls? Excellent standing?
It can sometimes be better than a real game, Shed!

I was in the grocery store yesterday at the front of line with about 5 folks lined up behind me. All were maintaining six or so feet of distance, so I was about six feet from the person currently being served at the register. Then this guy walks up to me - with no mask on - glances at the folks behind me and asks, "Are you in line?" I told him, "No, but all these people behind me are."

He had the nerve to catch an attitude! And cussed me as he walked to the back of the line.

So back to the driving range. Hitting golf balls with no concern for keeping score frees one up to pound them has hard as one can. And you tend to think about certain persons and/or events while you're pounding them. :laughtwo:

Jealous of your quick germination I've still got 3 that have split but refuse to break ground for almost a week now
Been there, @Jeremy6232. I just think I was due for some easy germination. Wishing it had always been so! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

Got another out (sorta)!

Say hi to the WSE Godfather OG in the Geoflora cup.

GOG gf cup.JPG

And also during this evening, the Chiquita Banana that started to surface earlier today, did the quack, quack pose.
IMG_2457.JPG

Now I'm just waiting on that second CB to emerge from the Geoflora cup and it's off to the races for these 4 little ones!

Party over here! :theband:
One of the most powerful strains of all time they say. 30% + they say...very nice. Anything OG Kush based is right up my alley too.
If I were to run another one of their photo seeds after my current grow, that seems like a solid choice.
I’ll be watching carefully. Carry on sir.

One of the most powerful strains of all time they say. 30% + they say...very nice. Anything OG Kush based is right up my alley too.
If I were to run another one of their photo seeds after my current grow, that seems like a solid choice.
I’ll be watching carefully. Carry on sir.
An old guy just here trying to get wobblier, Justin. :Rasta:

Hello growers.

Not a good sight this morning. I checked my newborns and found the Chiquita Banana in the MC cup slumped over in the soil.

This soil is too damp. When I prepped the solo cups I moistened the soil too much. And I sat the cups on the GDBheatdampener when I should have just placed them directly on the heating mat for max. heat to assist in drying the soil.

In summary, I mucked up! :Rasta:

I tried to prop the little one up, but her prognosis is not good.

IMG_2460.JPG

I took all the cups and put them on a window sill. I'm hoping the sunlight will help dry the soil quicker (and not cook the seedling).

IMG_2463.jpg

Meanwhile, the last remaining buried seed, the CB in the Geoflora cup is trying to emerge. But from what I can see of her, she looks a little suspect too.

Disclaimer: Stop reading now unless you want to see my pitiful rationalization for why I'm about to change the course of this grow.:Rasta:

If neither of the C Banana seeds pulls through, I'm torn about what to do.

I've been feeling a little overwhelmed lately. No, that's not the right word. Tired? Nah, that's not it. Lazy! That's the word, I'm feeling lazy.

I'm currently growing 10 plants, just down from 11.

If I put 4 new plants in the 4x4 tent (my original plan) and move my 3 clones into my 2x2 tent, I'll be up to having 13 growing at one time. That would be no issue if I was about 10 years younger (or if there were not 2 flights of stairs between my tent set-ups). But these numbers are headed in the wrong direction (both the numbers of plants and my age). :laughtwo:

I think I need to cut back at some point, so why not now?

I really hope the CBs survive despite my misgivings about the number of plants in play. But if they don't, I don't think I'll replace them at this time. Instead, I'll just grow 3 plants in the 4x4.

I would still be highlighting the WSE Godfather OG. I would still be doing a comparison grow between Mega Crop and Geoflora. And I'd still be featuring the Mars Hydro T3000.

And lastly, that third plant that I put in the 4x4 would be something that I'm really, really itching to grow: a Grand Daddy Black!

So I'll sit back and see what becomes of the 2 CB babies and then take it from there.

[In the time it took me to do this update, the propped up seedling has turned from green to brownish. She is almost certainly headed for that big garden in the sky.]

Peace.

Geez Gdb what a roller coaster of emotions on your last post! I’m sad you have some issues with your new babies but I’m glad you won’t have to many plants to manage so your lazy meter doesn’t spend to much time in the red zone!

Geez Gdb what a roller coaster of emotions on your last post! I’m sad you have some issues with your new babies but I’m glad you won’t have to many plants to manage so your lazy meter doesn’t spend to much time in the red zone!
Didn't mean to come off as emotional, @N420, just realistic. And facing up to the fact that I am a very lazy person is about as real as I can get. That fact ain't gonna change, except to get worse as time goes on. :Rasta:

Didn't mean to come off as emotional, @N420, just realistic. And facing up to the fact that I am a very lazy person is about as real as I can get. That fact ain't gonna change, except to get worse as time goes on. :Rasta:
I understand Gdb, I was only kidding and I meant emotional for my self reading the post. I totally get it, I try to be realistic with myself when it comes to growing by not taking on to much that’s why I’ve paired things back. I know I just don’t have the time to give the plants all my attention with my 2 little ones running around, and me and Mrs. N’s jobs being more then full time.

Sorry if my post seemed insensitive, I didn’t intend that.

I understand Gdb, I was only kidding and I meant emotional for my self reading the post. I totally get it, I try to be realistic with myself when it comes to growing by not taking on to much that’s why I’ve paired things back. I know I just don’t have the time to give the plants all my attention with my 2 little ones running around, and me and Mrs. N’s jobs being more then full time.

Sorry if my post seemed insensitive, I didn’t intend that.
No worries, @N420! This ain't that kinda' party. No thin skin in this game.

I just didn't want you to feel bad for me.

You sounded emotional! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom