GDB Does Tangerine Dream Fems

Sorry to hear about the tough time you're having GDB. I just posted an update here if that will help in any way. But I'd love to hear more about PW's childhood and grow houses made from old windows too!

You want pics here or in our own threads?
My complaint was made with tongue in cheek, Shed. But any distractions during the day are truly appreciated. I enjoy your thread, but it's so many pages long. You ever thought of starting a volume II? :Rasta:

I also just posted an update with photos on my journal! I’ve been updating much more than I usually would.
Chef, I am supposed to get notifications when you post, but it doesn't always work. Don't know why that is.

I think I was the originator of the phrase "jump in any time"! There's no need to ever read back on it, and it doesn't move as fast as a lot of threads here :eek:.

I actually keep it all in one place to make it easier to find what I'm looking for. If I started a new journal I'd have to remember which one had which info!
Cool, Shed, if that's what works for 'ya. Sorry to tell you though that it was Greg Louganis who originated the saying "jump in any time."

Dam late to the party,
Going to hang around at the back if you don't mind :Namaste:
Welcome aboard, Lapidavitque! They are still some seats in the front. :Rasta:

Hello growers.

A quick update on the babies. All were fully watered today (the Stardawg for the first time), with 3g of Mega Crop. I'm determined not to be too hesitant with increasing the MC dosage.

Tangerine Dreams (day 22) got 1L with no runoff.
Strawberry Cheesecake (day 26) the smaller one got 800ML, the larger one got 600ML until runoff.
Stardawg (day 13) took 400ML until runoff.

I think the Cheesecake is going to be tall and have decided not to do any LST or topping to her. I'm going to let her go and maybe bend some later on if needed.

Still too early to judge how the Stardawg is going to grow, but she looks like she might be a shorty. If it is, I'll just do minor LST to spread her out.

I look at the Tangies and I'm not sure what to do with them. They're photos so I guess I'll top them soon. After that I'll just be copying what I see others members do with them. Right now I'm gearing myself "down" so that I can remain patient with them. "They're not autos...they're not autos...they're not autos", is my mantra.

Pic: Tangies are left and right, Stawberry Cheescake is middle and Stardawg is the tot up front.

P1030002.JPG

Later.

Correction to my last post:

Strawberry Cheesecake (day 22) got 1L with no runoff.
Tangerine Dreams (day 26) the smaller one got 800ML, the larger one got 600ML until runoff.

Hellooooo! Anybody out there?

It's happening. This self-quarantine thing is starting to get to me.

One thing that might help is if more of you posted on this site, more often -- especially with pictures! Hey, if you run out of stuff to do around the house, why not? In these trying times, we need to stick together. We can help decrease the rate at which boredom and malaise will slowly creep into all out lives.

So go overboard. Post any little development in your grow (hopefully with pics!). Share any oddity (hopefully with pics!). Ask any question!

This user will appreciate it and I'm certain I'm not the only one. If no one else is having this issue, my apologies. I'm breaking down, though. :Rasta:

Here is my effort:

My two Tangies are doing well, but one is more than twice as tall as the other.

P1020992.JPG

Isn't that something! :laugh:

Later.
Hey buddy I stopped getting updates to your thread for some reason, not sure why? I got some catching up to do, your plants are looking good though. Here’s a pic of my PK that’s about to finish.
9E2A9F19-B6BC-46FA-9FFF-FDBFFE96853E.jpeg

here’s a pic of the rest of the room, all plants are in various stages of flower
6B2DB6C6-63DF-4B0A-B095-8CF86A84078A.jpeg

Im still in the front row, just nodded off for a bit... these indicas knock me out bro. Lol:passitleft:

Hey buddy I stopped getting updates to your thread for some reason, not sure why? I got some catching up to do, your plants are looking good though. Here’s a pic of my PK that’s about to finish.
9E2A9F19-B6BC-46FA-9FFF-FDBFFE96853E.jpeg
She's pretty. How much longer you think?

Following! I haven't gotten my hands on Strawberry Cheesecake yet, but it seems to be all the rage! Can't wait to see more.

I'd like to find some "Black Banana x GMO" seeds somewhere. Bought an 1/8th at the dispensary & it was BOMB !!! Best stuff I've ran into in a while now. But I'm a heavy smoker I think (an oz. per week ... just me). People would probably think something was weird about me if they ever seen me straight.

oooh ... & then Super Crop them when you go into flower ... What monsters they would be. Of course you'd need about 10 gallon pots for that & the room to do it.
Buds, I doubt that I'' use more than a 5 gallon pot (though I might try a 7). Quadlining? Maybe, but I doubt it. I like to take baby steps. These are my first photos so my primary goal is to grow them to maturity without any issues. Once I accomplish that I'll feel better about trying to do more. :Rasta: Thanks for the tips though!

Back
Top Bottom