GigaGrew's SuperSkunk Auto - 600W HPS - Biobiz - Perlite - Flood & Drain (ish)

Lack of ambition is important I think. if like me a person is chomping at the bit to achieve big things in short amounts of time, I don't think its the best choice. That's not meant in any insulting way, I believe 420 is in need of solid consistent people that are willing to turn up and do the same job day in and day out.

I severely lack in those qualities and would probably hang myself with boredom. im far more suited to problem solving and crisis management. To be honest I havnt worked for another person in long time and I no longer think im compatible with being an underling, but my love of all things 420 made me want to work and earn here too.

And im not gone for good my friends. my plan to move to a legal country and start a seedbank/breeder business is still on the table in a few years, just the path I take to get there has changed. I suspect I will be back soon enough but in the guize of a sponsor next time =)

Lack of ambition is important I think. if like me a person is chomping at the bit to achieve big things in short amounts of time, I don't think its the best choice. That's not meant in any insulting way, I believe 420 is in need of solid consistent people that are willing to turn up and do the same job day in and day out.

I severely lack in those qualities and would probably hang myself with boredom. im far more suited to problem solving and crisis management. To be honest I havnt worked for another person in long time and I no longer think im compatible with being an underling, but my love of all things 420 made me want to work and earn here too.

And im not gone for good my friends. my plan to move to a legal country and start a seedbank/breeder business is still on the table in a few years, just the path I take to get there has changed. I suspect I will be back soon enough but in the guize of a sponsor next time =)

cool i call the first 420mag homie hookup!!!!

Hello GigaGrew . . :ciao:

Subscribed . . :reading420magazine:

I'm on page 2 WOW . . :thedoubletake:

Thats a very interesting . . :hmmmm: . . GROW . . :high-five:

I'm sure i'll learn alot of your GROW . . :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom