GlimmerGrass's Maiden Grow - Crop King Seeds' Early Miss Auto Fem in Coir - 2015

It's online -- could have knocked me over with a feather when I found out I could get it through the freaking mail. There are a couple of Vancouver dispensaries that are mail ordering medicine across the country. It will be great when I have my own herb, but I always hated buying from drug dealers and now I don't have to. Safer for this middle aged suburbanite :)

I also was amazed when I found out about this. I have one dealer I trust, now I just get enough from them to hold me over until my shipment arrives lol.

Glimmer id say stick with the veg nutes until stretch has ended;) she will grow better.good luck nice looking garden;)

Thanks, beast.

The GH schedule for coco coir I'm following has these divisions:

Week 1: Seedling
Week 2: Veg
Week 3: Veg
Week 4: Transition (small increase in bloom nutes)
Week 5: Early Bloom (small decrease in veg nutes)
Week 6: Early Bloom
Week 7: Mid Bloom (small decrease in veg nutes)
Week 8 Mid Bloom
Week 9 Late Bloom (veg nutes to zero, bloom nutes increase
Week 10 Late Bloom
Week 11 Ripen
Week 12 Flush (no nutes)

It seems to be based on tapering off one while increasing the other, rather than a full-on transition from veg to bloom :)

If that makes any sense!

If yield comes from nice foliage, you've got it going on girl.

It's kinda out of control. My husband walks into the bathroom and pretends he's being eaten by the plants :)

I just fed the girls (they are so hungry now! Used to be able to go a day without watering them ... not anymore) and I noticed that Scylla, the one that got topped and then LSTed a little, is significantly ahead of her sister, who was just LSTed. Well, it looks significant to me but I'll post pictures tomorrow to mark their 5 weeks above ground and other more experienced folks can tell me what they see :)

I also was amazed when I found out about this. I have one dealer I trust, now I just get enough from them to hold me over until my shipment arrives lol.

Promotion through my producer for 4.99$ a gram. Yikes gotta love that!

Although home grown works out to be like 0.12 a gram.

image776.jpeg

Stunning. An awesome job to this point. Those are some healthy leaves you've grown. Those luscious leaves are going to supply copious amounts of energy to those building buds. :high-five:

This is a beautiful picture. Reps for the fabulous eye.

Well I'm sorry to be late to the party but awesome job so far for someone that claims to be a noob. Is there anyway you could scrog or even stabilize the plant with a few bamboo sticks? This may make it easier to do some trimming along the bottoms as well as help your buds get more light. I've seen minor to severe defoliation done with great effect so this may be something you'd want to look into with all the foliage you have. I'm subbed in now (better late than never, right?) and hope you're still following along on my end. Happy Growing!

GG4 - Black Haze - Secret Recipe & OG Kush From Clone Under T5/LED

Hi, guys! Just popping in to say sorry I've been MIA, but things have been really busy in my real life :) I'll try to update and respond and visit threads properly tomorrow!

Take your time we'll be here when you return :love:

Thanks so much, OGFTW -- I will definitely look into that!

Well I'm sorry to be late to the party but awesome job so far for someone that claims to be a noob. Is there anyway you could scrog or even stabilize the plant with a few bamboo sticks? This may make it easier to do some trimming along the bottoms as well as help your buds get more light. I've seen minor to severe defoliation done with great effect so this may be something you'd want to look into with all the foliage you have. I'm subbed in now (better late than never, right?) and hope you're still following along on my end. Happy Growing!

GG4 - Black Haze - Secret Recipe & OG Kush From Clone Under T5/LED

Quick update -- the girls had their 6th week birthday two days ago, on Wednesday. Here's a photo of a developing cola on Scylla (who was topped and LSTed):

IMG_60205.jpg

And Charybdis (who was just LSTed):

IMG_60215.jpg

I can see trichomes! SO EXCITED!

:party:

Before I party too hard, are the leaves canoeing? I just moved my light up a bit further from that to see if that helps.

Leaves canoeing ever so slightly it appears. I love the trichomes.

Back
Top Bottom