Godfather OG Outdoor Grow With Geoflora Nutrients 2021

GF takes up to two weeks to start working from a top-dress, meaning that you would need to top dress the soil as soon as the plant pokes out! Is this a sponsored grow? Because if it is you should probably reach out to GF in their thread for advice:

Twice I've been admonished for offering non-sponsor-product advice in sponsored thread. But in a word, the plant is hungry!
The Godfather og is the sponsored one, the rest I’m just feeding the same thing but I will get my fox farm veg out and get after them.

I wondered because you put GF in the title of the thread. I didn't realize you actually bought it.
They sent me some to use all summer for the photo plant so I gave some over to the autos to try but they are clearly hungry so thats not working well for me. I will contact them if I have trouble with the photo plant.

As we've been discussing in HashGirl's thread, autos have a different timetable when it comes to nutes. With synthetic nutes we ramp up autos pretty quickly because of their shortened veg period.
Ok. I’m guessing I’m getting confused some how since I’m trying to do both auto and photo, or I guess I didn’t know that to begin with. It’s hard to tell with me cause my mind doesn’t work that well anymore which would be one of the many reasons I’m disabled on disability. I’m on the way to feed my poor little girls now. Thankyou for helping me.

It seems like it takes a while to get going like Shed said, and also it won't hurt to go bigger pots with it I'm thinking too. Plan B is always good to have.
Yes, Thankyou

Back
Top Bottom