Godfather OG Outdoor Grow With Geoflora Nutrients 2021

My poor girls. Were back outside. One reason is my girl in the big pot is my photo godfather OG and shes been sad and drooping so I put her out and she perked right up. I think she got used to outside and just was struggling in the tent. Ugh!

image.jpg

image.jpg

My baby has took off in growth. Shes a godfather og thats 14 days old. She got feed some @GeoFlora Nutrients on Monday and is loving that I think. It’s so nice to not have to mix nutrients up and ph water and on and on. I’m probably going to stick with Geoflora nutrients for all my up coming grows. Feeding doesn’t get any easier.

DFC5A081-F352-4F4D-9892-481B59DE7545.jpeg

My baby has took off in growth. Shes a godfather og thats 14 days old. She got feed some @GeoFlora Nutrients on Monday and is loving that I think. It’s so nice to not have to mix nutrients up and ph water and on and on. I’m probably going to stick with Geoflora nutrients for all my up coming grows. Feeding doesn’t get any easier.

DFC5A081-F352-4F4D-9892-481B59DE7545.jpeg
Off to the races! Good for you Amigo!

NTH

Very nice, @RetiredRN! She's on the way.

How have the temps been lately? Are you getting a break from the heat?

Was wondering about when you start counting the days of the plant? Heard most don’t count the days as a seedling and was wondering when it’s officially time to start the count? If I remember right three sets of leaves is when to start? She is looking nice regardless. Nice work Amigo.

NTH
You start your day number one when it pokes its leaves thru the soil because it officially becomes a plant then.

Very nice, @RetiredRN! She's on the way.

How have the temps been lately? Are you getting a break from the heat?
Been getting a break every day because we have been partly cloudy and getting rain in the afternoons.

You start your day number one when it pokes its leaves thru the soil because it officially becomes a plant then.
Ok. I’ve been counting right then. Thought I read somewhere on here that the count didn’t start until a certain numbers of leaves. I had too many concussions playing football so I might have dreamt that up or something. Haha.

NTH

Ok. I’ve been counting right then. Thought I read somewhere on here that the count didn’t start until a certain numbers of leaves. I had too many concussions playing football so I might have dreamt that up or something. Haha.

NTH
Howdy do NTH.
You will read a few different ways to classify what stage of growth your plant is in. Personally, I class them as seedlings until they have developed their true fan leaves and they are resembling what a mature plant should look like. Then they have reached vegetative growth.. This can be anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks from showing their heads above ground..
You can still count days from born, but some people like to count all stages; seedling , veg and flower. There's no right or wrong way; as far as I'm aware..

NTH
No I think you read right but then I was confused to so I asked around and the majority say when it comes out of the ground which made more sense.

@RetiredRN looking good.. you doubted yourself, but you're nailing it :thumb:
Oh I haven’t nailed it until I get some buds to smoke but I’m better then I was . I still have 4 gelato autos that are dying and one of my northern lights autos is dying as well. I’m hoping to get enough to get myself till next year.

Godfather OG looks good but I think I'd leave the NL alone and let it grow straight up. Even low stress training is some stress, and that looks like it needs more time to get established.

Also, it needs support on the side opposite the bend to keep it upright out of the soil. Sorta like the GOG but with tension on the yellow pipe cleaner.

Like this.
Ok , I’m going to release the northern lights girl now. Thanks

Hey @Bill284 @StoneOtter @InTheShed and everyone jump in. So these are my northern lights auto 2 1/2 weeks old and gelato auto 1 1/2 weeks old. What do they want?? The northern lights one which is the bigger girl got feed Geoflora middle of last week and nothing to the gelato yet. They are in the greenhouse with supplemental lighting at night to equal 17 hours light total.

4B8F8AF5-C673-4731-A4A0-6B546965341F.jpeg

1A139B58-2018-4C9E-9EF0-66A3EEFB51AB.jpeg

GF takes up to two weeks to start working from a top-dress, meaning that you would need to top dress the soil as soon as the plant pokes out! Is this a sponsored grow? Because if it is you should probably reach out to GF in their thread for advice:

Twice I've been admonished for offering non-sponsor-product advice in sponsored thread. But in a word, the plant is hungry!

Back
Top Bottom