Godfather OG Outdoor Grow With Geoflora Nutrients 2021

Stop on by my journal and get you some good karma my brother. Or beginners luck? Whatever you do don’t jinx me! Haha.

NTH
How do I get to your journal without a link in your signature line??

Use the link button when you get into the signature section and put the code to your link in there along with a description (cntrl K) .... copy and paste the following green part, into the url portion of that link dialog.

Only time I tried growing autos in a heat wave they went into flower at 4" tall! Spring is the natural season of sprouting outside, so we need to try to mirror those conditions as best as possible.

@InTheShed can you help us here pkease?
I can try!
I just tried to put it in there. I can see it now but nothing happens when I click on it.
Highlight the address of your journal in the address bar of your browser and hit copy, then go to your signature page and highlight the words NTH’s Grow Corner in your signature set-up page, click the chain link icon, paste in the address, and click Insert.

Use the link button when you get into the signature section and put the code to your link in there along with a description (cntrl K) .... copy and paste the following green part, into the url portion of that link dialog.

Made the attempt. Did it work? Thanks for the help!!

NTH

Thank you for the assistance!

NTH

Godfather OG 9 days old. So far so good. I have high hopes (no pun intended) for this little girl.

A931E385-4D65-4F31-9789-80225DAAA5B8.jpeg

She is looking strong. She is going to be a big girl. Happy for you.

NTH
I’m hoping so!!! I’ve never smoked that strain before so I can’t wait! I’m hoping it’s better then the gorilla glue I grew the beginning of this year.

Hey @InTheShed @Emilya @StoneOtter @Grand Daddy Black @Bill284 @Nine Toed Hippie @stinker . Well, the heat wave here is relentless! I moved my girls into my tent and as you can see it’s close in there. They will have to come back out at some point and back into the green house but I will keep them here as long as possible. I tryed a shade cloth over part of the green house and the temps got worse. I tryed a water drip system dropping onto a fan and it helped some but humidity was way too high so here we are. I have a question today for everyone . I’m not running my extraction fan in my grow tent but I do have my pole fans running in there so is that gonna be ok like that for the next month or so or until they flower????

C34D3481-6C0E-4C76-8E31-E5F259211676.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom