Godfather OG Outdoor Grow With Geoflora Nutrients 2021

Hey @InTheShed @Emilya @StoneOtter @Grand Daddy Black @Bill284 @Nine Toed Hippie @stinker . Well, the heat wave here is relentless! I moved my girls into my tent and as you can see it’s close in there. They will have to come back out at some point and back into the green house but I will keep them here as long as possible. I tryed a shade cloth over part of the green house and the temps got worse. I tryed a water drip system dropping onto a fan and it helped some but humidity was way too high so here we are. I have a question today for everyone . I’m not running my extraction fan in my grow tent but I do have my pole fans running in there so is that gonna be ok like that for the next month or so or until they flower????

C34D3481-6C0E-4C76-8E31-E5F259211676.jpeg
I would think they would be just fine in there for a month. But I’d wait for the more experienced growers to chime in. Nice looking group you have going there. I will say my three ladies really enjoyed coming inside out of the heat. But then you have @Tommboy1973 growing beautiful plants in the Arizona desert so maybe if you have to move them outside she can give you some tips.

NTH

I would think they would be just fine in there for a month. But I’d wait for the more experienced growers to chime in. Nice looking group you have going there. I will say my three ladies really enjoyed coming inside out of the heat. But then you have @Tommboy1973 growing beautiful plants in the Arizona desert so maybe if you have to move them outside she can give you some tips.

NTH
Ok I will check with her. Thanks

Hey @InTheShed @Emilya @StoneOtter @Grand Daddy Black @Bill284 @Nine Toed Hippie @stinker . Well, the heat wave here is relentless! I moved my girls into my tent and as you can see it’s close in there. They will have to come back out at some point and back into the green house but I will keep them here as long as possible. I tryed a shade cloth over part of the green house and the temps got worse. I tryed a water drip system dropping onto a fan and it helped some but humidity was way too high so here we are. I have a question today for everyone . I’m not running my extraction fan in my grow tent but I do have my pole fans running in there so is that gonna be ok like that for the next month or so or until they flower????

C34D3481-6C0E-4C76-8E31-E5F259211676.jpeg
Hey RN hope your having a good day.
This may be just me so see what others say but I plugged my 6" extractor in 2017 and never turned it off.
Just to clean after every grow but I always had it running. 24/7
Fresh air circulation was always my friend.
No mold or rh issues.
But those little ones will probably be fine imo.
How are your temps in the tent.
Bill.

Just leave the top of the tent door open!

That is what I do too! I run my light all night due to the fact that my electricity plan is free from 7pm to 7 am. The temperature in my closet gets to 85 degrees with the lights on 80% so I leave the door of the closet open and utilize a window AC unit and ceiling fan to circulate the air. So basically I have a grow bedroom.

NTH

Hey RN hope your having a good day.
This may be just me so see what others say but I plugged my 6" extractor in 2017 and never turned it off.
Just to clean after every grow but I always had it running. 24/7
Fresh air circulation was always my friend.
No mold or rh issues.
But those little ones will probably be fine imo.
How are your temps in the tent.
Bill.
I put a hygrometer in the big green pot and it was running 90 degrees directly under the light but my other big hygrometer says as you see in picture???? What the heck?

image.jpg

Yeah, thats where my tent is also, in my bedroom. I’m probably gonna have to put my extraction fan on if my room gets too hot for sleeping. Ugh! I’m so heat intolerant this year.

I am embarrassed to say how hot it gets in my rooms sometimes, especially the attic bloom room directly underneath a red metal roof! I'm sure that if I were to maintain the perfect temperature in that hotbox, I would get some degree of improvement in my grows, but even topping out near 100°F in there some days, the plants keep on chugging away. Its a cost vs benefit analysis for me, always an economist at heart. I estimate that I am willing to take whatever degree of loss there might be, and it isn't much, vs the cost of running a room air conditioner in there full time and at full blast.

I do like Shed suggested... I open the door and keep the outer room lights off... so far, no hermies. I also have a big 18" wall fan and another fan sucking air off of the top of the room and ducting it directly to my Mother room, where the charcoal filter and output fan move it outside as fast as possible. Without that hot air removal, it was getting to 120° in the bloom room! I took special delight in learning that contrary to all the advice you hear on the internet, no one has ever died from this treatment. These plants are pretty tough.

I am embarrassed to say how hot it gets in my rooms sometimes, especially the attic bloom room directly underneath a red metal roof! I'm sure that if I were to maintain the perfect temperature in that hotbox, I would get some degree of improvement in my grows, but even topping out near 100°F in there some days, the plants keep on chugging away. Its a cost vs benefit analysis for me, always an economist at heart. I estimate that I am willing to take whatever degree of loss there might be, and it isn't much, vs the cost of running a room air conditioner in there full time and at full blast.

I do like Shed suggested... I open the door and keep the outer room lights off... so far, no hermies. I also have a big 18" wall fan and another fan sucking air off of the top of the room and ducting it directly to my Mother room, where the charcoal filter and output fan move it outside as fast as possible. Without that hot air removal, it was getting to 120° in the bloom room! I took special delight in learning that contrary to all the advice you hear on the internet, no one has ever died from this treatment. These plants are pretty tough.
I tell you they must be tough because I’m just now figuring out that my thermometer hygrometer has been in accurate by more than 20°!!!! My son had a laser temperature reader thing and the actual temperature in my tent without the extraction fan was 87 when my heart grandmother thermometer showed 72 so there’s no telling how hot my greenhouse got probably 110 or 120 most of the time and I did not realize it!!! I just now had to turn my extraction fan on because my grow tent room is the same room that I sleep in and it was way too hot in there for me for sleeping tonight. The temperature in my grow tent was 87 before I turned the extraction fan on and now it’s a nice 72°. I’m going to take the advice from others and leave my girls in my tent until they start to outgrow it and then I will move them back out to the greenhouse and maybe they will be able to do much better because I can’t afford to lose this grow.

I tell you they must be tough because I’m just now figuring out that my thermometer hygrometer has been in accurate by more than 20°!!!! My son had a laser temperature reader thing and the actual temperature in my tent without the extraction fan was 87 when my heart grandmother thermometer showed 72 so there’s no telling how hot my greenhouse got probably 110 or 120 most of the time and I did not realize it!!! I just now had to turn my extraction fan on because my grow tent room is the same room that I sleep in and it was way too hot in there for me for sleeping tonight. The temperature in my grow tent was 87 before I turned the extraction fan on and now it’s a nice 72°. I’m going to take the advice from others and leave my girls in my tent until they start to outgrow it and then I will move them back out to the greenhouse and maybe they will be able to do much better because I can’t afford to lose this grow.
I grew during a prolonged heat wave on Maui, we had temps over 95 for 10+ days. I was growing on a slab deck. I did use 1”x2” cutoffs to lift off the deck and they grew great. That and lots of water. These are hardy plants.

I grew during a prolonged heat wave on Maui, we had temps over 95 for 10+ days. I was growing on a slab deck. I did use 1”x2” cutoffs to lift off the deck and they grew great. That and lots of water. These are hardy plants.
I’m going to put them back in the greenhouse when they get a little older. .

Whats wrong now??? This is my 12 day old northern lights auto. Shes in my grow tent as of yesterday and didn’t get like this until I put her from the greenhouse into the grow tent. I’m running 74 degrees with RH of 50%. Her soil is only slightly moist and I have not watered the whole pot yet, only about 10 sprays from the water bottle.

D969FE48-7B79-479A-9778-614837A24C86.jpeg

Hopefully some splash from a feeding? Keep watching new growth closely!
I didn’t think about that. I bet thats it but it’s only water shes been getting from the bottle. Shes a little dirty from being outside.

Back
Top Bottom