Godzilla Cookies Auto Sponsored By Herbies Seeds & Bestva LED Pro4000

A quick update from yesterday and today. They got another SNS209 foliar treatment this morning. They are enjoying those drenches! They are already feeling much lighter. Possibly could feed then again tomorrow...that much lighter.

Is it time to think about topping?! Which node or age is considered normal practice with autos?
Does it matter where you top for an auto? The logical answer seems to be where there is most growth underneath?

Does it matter where you top for an auto?
You know, I'm just not really sure. I'm counting 4 nodes with the 5th coming up quick. I'm assuming I could top the 4th node without any issues. That would give me plenty of branches if I want to try the quadline technique. I would strip node 1 & 2 later after it recovered from the topping. That would leave me nodes 3 & 4 to be stretched to the sides of the container. Not sure exactly what I'll be doing. Haaa haaa.

You know, I'm just not really sure. I'm counting 4 nodes with the 5th coming up quick. I'm assuming I could top the 4th node without any issues. That would give me plenty of branches if I want to try the quadline technique. I would strip node 1 & 2 later after it recovered from the topping. That would leave me nodes 3 & 4 to be stretched to the sides of the container. Not sure exactly what I'll be doing. Haaa haaa.
I was thinking between the 3rd and 4th. But maybe try both and see what the end result will be?

I was thinking between the 3rd and 4th. But maybe try both and see what the end result will be?
Yes, that's kind of what I was thinking too. I think I'd rather keep them all topped at the same point. If anything, I may grow one with LST only and top the other two. :hmmmm: I only got 3 seeds so I don't want to take too many risks.

Quick AM update...in the afternoon...:smokin::hmmmm:

I feel like GCA #2 was starting to look a little droopy last night and there was no mistaking it this morning. She was looking sad compared to the other two. I'm thinking she wants more water already. It was the first one to feel lighter too. Instead of forcing water into her today, I opted to leave her alone for the day and force her to search for more water because there is some there. Hopefully, I don't cause more stress. Their next drench will also include the first topdress of @GeoFlora Nutrients 'Veg'. I'm thinking of doing two 'Veg' topdressings and then the rest of the feeding will be 'Bloom'.

Could you chime in if you see this GeoFlora team with the feeding schedule for autos?

PM update pics coming later this evening after I've had a chance to smoke away the BS of my work week and hopefully an extra bowl just in case the first few dabs aren't enough to erase that amount of BS.

I did the 4th and 5ths on mine, so I'm with @BakedARea whom btw, your littles look great and a lovely comprised journal to boot!

Thanks '82! Always enjoy having you peeking around my journals. Blessings as always.
Think of me as "Big Sister". She is always watching too but cause she's a girl no one really cares to notice :rofl:

It doesn't look like the one is too droopy. No hurt in waiting another day or two if there's water in the bottom. Don't get @Trala in here though. Something about waterboarding....

It doesn't look like the one is too droopy. No hurt in waiting another day or two if there's water in the bottom. Don't get @Trala in here though. Something about waterboarding....
Riiiight?! Bwaaahaaahaaaaa. Love it.
Did someone say they need help watering?

0274C1D2-F423-490C-849F-393423AD25EA.jpeg

Did someone say they need help watering?

0274C1D2-F423-490C-849F-393423AD25EA.jpeg
I need to go check on the plants...I was too busy with my hose and my wife...wait...oh shit. I typed that out loud.

FYI...infused coconut oil is a wonderful experience in the bedroom, ESPECIALLY for the ladies. You're welcome!

I need to go check on the plants...I was too busy with my hose and my wife...wait...oh shit. I typed that out loud.

FYI...infused coconut oil is a wonderful experience in the bedroom, ESPECIALLY for the ladies. You're welcome!
Tho to be clear to the novices, Rea doesn’t mean drink it. Well I hope he doesn’t. Coz that’s gonna cause some real explosive toilet time tomorrow…

PM update...good news and potentially very bad news.
:oops::nervous-guy:
First signs of pistils on #3!

I checked the roots and the air pruning is definitely working! I could barely see any roots on the edge but they are definitely there. That's good news. They are filling the pots! They are drinking but I also saw the first signs of being hungry. They are sucking nutes from the cotyledons. They got their first topdress of GF 'Veg'. Each container got 0.5oz which translates to 1 Tbsp. I then covered it with some of the soil from the garden box. Look what's already thriving in there!

I added 1tsp of my home made calcium supplement.

Unfortunately I had a weird feeling about my nutrient solution for their drench. I included another round of the liquid 1-1-1 at 50% with the 1 tsp of calcium. Here is the bad news...the pH (verified with 2 calibrated pens) of a 3.25!!! I am freaking out a bit right now. They got a couple full drenches to runoff. I decided to give them a "rinse" of some filtered tap water which is at 7.4. I'm hoping this helps reduce the possible shock. I am honestly not sure what I will be looking at tomorrow morning.

Another big thanks to @BESTVA LED for this awesome Pro1000. I only have this light at 60-65%. They are getting 550-600 PPFD now. Equates to almost exactly 60 watts at the wall.

Luckily those pistils are just telling you that it's a female, not the first sign of flowering! Though 21 days for an auto wouldn't be a surprise.
I agree. I was thinking of topping them tonight but with the pH issue, I didn't want to chance overly stressing them. Any thoughts on drenching with a solution that low of a pH?

Does it matter where you top for an auto? The logical answer seems to be where there is most growth underneath?

@Heavenly Hybrid tops hers above the third node so that's what I do for my autos. Autos are topped earlier since they can start flowering at any time.

I was too busy with my hose and my wife...wait...oh shit.
I added 1tsp of my home made calcium supplement.
:eek::eek::eek:

I am clutching my pearls so hard right now I think I might choke myself out if I’m not careful!

I’m just gonna say what everyone is thinking…YOU NEED TO STOP DOING THAT!

Back
Top Bottom