Golfer420 - Continuous Grow

Day 24 and I've got mixed emotions. The black tee lady is showing pistils, leading me to believe she may be an auto (she's been topped). The white tee lady, however, has not shown any pistils yet. She could get pretty big if I have to keep her vegging until the black tee lady auto finishes. I guess it's not that bad a problem :hmmmm:

Thanks for stopping by:Namaste:

Day 24 and I've got mixed emotions. The black tee lady is showing pistils, leading me to believe she may be an auto (she's been topped). The white tee lady, however, has not shown any pistils yet. She could get pretty big if I have to keep her vegging until the black tee lady auto finishes. I guess it's not that bad a problem :hmmmm:

Thanks for stopping by:Namaste:

High Golfer,
Nice natural light pics.

Curious about your statement above.
Aren't they both autos?
If they are...what does "keep her vegging" mean?

:popcorn:

Thanks for stopping by gents :high-five:

The first plant I grew in this continuous journal was Early Miss Auto from Crop King Seeds. After 50 days and no flowering started, I flipped the lights and sure enough she started flowering.

I'm not 100% sure that both of these seeds are autos (that's what I bought, but CKS has dropped that ball for me before). I think the shorter topped black tee lady is an auto as she's showing more pistils and flowering with 18 hours of light yet the other white tee lady has not shown a single pistil and they're both the same age.

So, I will keep the lights at 18 hrs until the auto finishes, meaning the non-auto is going to get pretty big.

Hope that makes sense!

:passitleft:

It is with much regret that I am posting that I was busted today. House alarm went off when we weren't home and the backdoor was open to the garage and they went in to check....the rest is history.o_O

Nice working with everyone. Hope this stuff becomes legal one day :Namaste:

Golfer....I pray you are able to see yourself clear of this.
I hate to hear this stuff.
:reading420magazine:
Sometimes we forget that this kind of things can happen.
Keeping you and your family in green prayers.

Back
Top Bottom