Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hello again, growers!

I'm back with the individual photo pics.

All of these plants are on day 52. The Critical Kush is on Geoflora nutrients and the rest are getting Mega Crop @ 4.5g. Since putting these under the @NextLight mega a few days back, I've struggled to keep them from sagging due to thirst. In fact, in these pics all of the ladies look saggy and the pots are light enough to be fed today. They are trying to get it through a very thick skull that they would like to be fed every 2 days instead of every 3! :Rasta:

Grand Daddy Purple
GDP day 52.JPG

GDP.JPG

Strawberry Banana Grape

SBG day 52.JPG

SBG.JPG

Cheese

Cheese day 52.JPG

Cheese.JPG

Double Chocolate
Double Chocolate day 52.JPG

Double Chocolate.JPG

Critical Kush

Critical Kush day 52.JPG

Critical Kush.JPG

That's all of them. They aren't too versatile when in comes to "striking a pose." They pretty much all strike the same one! :Rasta:

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace!

They all look great but they don't all strike the same pose. Strawberry Banana Grape is posing as an upside down punch bowl!
LOL! So true, Shed. :Rasta:

Hello growers.

A quick update.

I had the faux-auto Glue Gelato out for watering today. She's on day 31 post-flip and took 3 liters @ MC 5.7.

I spotted some spider mites (again)! Where are these damn things coming from, the dirt?

They seem to be present in only a single quadrant of the plant. I took off a few fans that had lots of spots. I swabbed some other leaves (using a Q-tip) on the underside with @Sierra Natural Science spider mite treatment. At lights out I give the entire plant a good spray with the SNS product.

Just for the heck of it, I put a layer of coco on top of the soil after I watered the plant and sprayed the coco layer with Neem oil. I have no idea whether this will help but I figure it couldn't hurt. If the bugs are coming from the soil maybe I can trap them down there or make their trip out of the dirt a suicide mission. :Rasta:

She's stacking...
P1040233.JPG

A few pistils are turning colors and the frost is starting to appear.

IMG_2233.JPG

That's all for now.

Peace!

Thanks for the shout out!
If you're still having issues with spider mites, We'd recommend spraying 217 every 3-5 days till they're gone and make sure to get under leaves, they love to hide under there! You should use our 209 organic systemic pesticide as a preventative, just add it into your water ever time you water to kill/repel insects.

Hope this helps, here's a discount for 20% off your next purchase: 420MAG :goodluck:

Thanks for the shout out!
If you're still having issues with spider mites, We'd recommend spraying 217 every 3-5 days till they're gone and make sure to get under leaves, they love to hide under there! You should use our 209 organic systemic pesticide as a preventative, just add it into your water ever time you water to kill/repel insects.

Hope this helps, here's a discount for 20% off your next purchase: 420MAG :goodluck:
Thanks, Sierra Natural. I can't order the 209 soon enough. Preventing the fight is much better than fighting the fight! :Rasta:

It'll be interesting how your layer of neem treated coco goes. I had a small CBD auto plant that got infested and using insecticide soap seemed to help decimate them, but SNS's products and approach sound even better. Good luck with them.

Hello growers.

Mr. Clean Hands here! :laughtwo:

I found bugs on my faux-auto, so now every time I touch it for any reason I thoroughly wash my hands. They're already clean to the bone due to Covid-washing and now this! I just don't want to risk carrying those damn mites into another tent. :Rasta:

A quick update on a few of the autos. I started LST on the Chocolate Kush and the Blue Dream'atic today. They're on day 34.

I was very gentle and patient (almost paternal). I just spread them out a bit and cut off the bottom stuff. I don't typically clean the bottoms of my autos. But I started to notice at the end of most of my grows that I wish I had cleaned the bottoms. Usually nothing but extra work down there (but there have been exceptions!).

I will now get the chance to see which way I should have been doing it!

CK on the left:

P1040237.JPG

P1040242.JPG

Hmm. Not so sure about the keyboard on this computer. I'd better go wash my hands.:Rasta:

Peace!

May the Goddess of Long Vegetation bless your autos!
Day 34 and not flowering yet- I think she's working her magic as we speak!
I don't typically clean the bottoms of my autos.
I don't either, but I had that same thought with my faux-auto- I can do a little extra work now, or a lot of extra work at harvest time-so she got her legs shaved on Tuesday...

I had the faux-auto Glue Gelato out for watering today. She's on day 31 post-flip and took 3 liters @ MC 5.7.
Heard a whisper from Shed about this one.

So cool to see it flourishing!

I have one like it, an OG Kush that I put in a dark closet today at day 60. I'll be watching how yours fares :)

Heard a whisper from Shed about this one.

So cool to see it flourishing!

I have one like it, an OG Kush that I put in a dark closet today at day 60. I'll be watching how yours fares :)
Hey, @NorthernCosmos. The dark closet, a kickstart into flower? How long do you leave it in the dark?

The dark closet, a kickstart into flower? How long do you leave it in the dark?
@NorthernCosmos also has a faux-auto (join the club!), so the dark closet thing is something he'll have to do daily, till harvest time...it was either that, or run his autos in the tent at 12/12, which would put a dent in their yield...
He's a little more patient/optimistic than you and I -he gave it 60 days before he declared it a fauxto...
(see what I did there :) )

Hey, @NorthernCosmos. The dark closet, a kickstart into flower? How long do you leave it in the dark?
It has had two 12 hours nights by now. I don't see any changes yet. You probably saw the postings over at Carcass' , so I shall not repeat all that. It's more excitement than I bargained for :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom