Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

This was the first time I used the silicone mat. I learned how to use it thanks to someone asking here. White widow @ 190
20200511_233335.jpg
20200512_002409.jpg

D is for Damn this shit smashed up some fire rosin ! 3.62 grams = 1.02 grams , over 25%
Grape Nanna , what I have left :( sad face . I may have 3 more smashes of 3.5 grams

Attachments

• 883DDBF8-D028-4107-9E89-9BF89FEBC1C4.jpeg
    883DDBF8-D028-4107-9E89-9BF89FEBC1C4.jpeg
    510.1 KB · Views: 37
You know I’d hit it! :headbanger:

PS. Your plates are dirty...ewww...make sure you clean off the covid. :rofl: I’d still hit it...just sayin.
Haha I cleaned the bottom (sort of) but obviously forgot the top. Deep cleaning in order this evening! My paper rips in the back so they get dirty quick. Good looking out!

Haha I cleaned the bottom (sort of) but obviously forgot the top. Deep cleaning in order this evening! My paper rips in the back so they get dirty quick. Good looking out!
It happens to me too. I still hit it though. Hahaha! :headbanger:

D is for Damn this shit smashed up some fire rosin ! 3.62 grams = 1.02 grams , over 25%
Grape Nanna , what I have left :( sad face . I may have 3 more smashes of 3.5 grams
Y’all really don’t understand how shitty it is to live where it’s really difficult to obtain good flower to end up with rosin like this . My buddy who is a retired war vet with severe ptsd, he’s disabled with all sorts of issues . Cannabis is the absolute only thing that will help him. Anyhow he comes over and is like let’s smoke some of your shit. Of course he wants to smoke my shit . He says he gets all giggly and energetic and wants to do stuff. He says his shit just is blah . I’ve seen it . It’s why I grow my own . It’s horrible and presses this ugly brown tar crap . It gives you rosin but it’s not good .
I don’t want any more love letters from TR so I’ll clamp my mouth shut, but I’ll say this , where I’m from , the same people keep profiting off what I’d call bottom shelf popcorn buds from a dispensary. Some stuff I think goes into a tumbler before it makes it here. It’s almost as bad as brick weed . Could even be the new form of brick weed, I dunno
It really sucks having to wonder what’s the next step in keeping myself medicated during the busiest time in my life I’ve ever been . Moving squashed my grow operation for the moment and going to a dispensary is oh about 16 hours drive . Sucks bad , but I will survive :) sorry guys I got carried away Checking out the magazine and day dreaming about rosin . All I think about . Crazy lol

I squeezed some Pink Kush CBD last night but the resulting rosin was a bit runny and hard to collect. Not sure if it was too fresh? I put the papers in the freezer and I'm hoping to collect it when I get home any advice? Thanks!

20200513_091337.jpg

I squeezed some Pink Kush CBD last night but the resulting rosin was a bit runny and hard to collect. Not sure if it was too fresh? I put the papers in the freezer and I'm hoping to collect it when I get home any advice? Thanks!

20200513_091337.jpg
When I get rosin that is hard to collect, I drape the parchment over a frozen bag of peas, then gather it up with the peas under my parchment. Just gotta be gentle so ya don't poke through your paper.

:thumb:

When I get rosin that is hard to collect, I drape the parchment over a frozen bag of peas, then gather it up with the peas under my parchment. Just gotta be gentle so ya don't poke through your paper.

:thumb:
*a frozen pizza box works great too!
:laugh:

Awesome, thanks for the response! I was a little bummed I couldn't get it all gathered up but my house smelled unbelievable. Pretty sure the smell woke my wife up. She came down at about 1am and said woah it smells like weed everywhere and then went back to bed haha. I hope the rosin makes some good oil!

Awesome, thanks for the response! I was a little bummed I couldn't get it all gathered up but my house smelled unbelievable. Pretty sure the smell woke my wife up. She came down at about 1am and said woah it smells like weed everywhere and then went back to bed haha. I hope the rosin makes some good oil!
Could be just the strain I have haf strains that just dont make rosin. Use 62%rh packs 2way they work wounders bud

LOL! I keep an aluminum clipboard in the freezer for those ‘hard-to-collect’ moments.

Back
Top Bottom