Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

pressing up some rosin..

heated warmed it for 25 mins or so on a portable electric oil radiator just sitting on top med low heat ..

the rosin this way seems tastier sweeter .. its dryer and more crumbly ..

so just wondering if you treat your rosin?

Did some Candy Kush squishing , Here check her out . I did use the 14 gram rectangle on two and two with 2-7 gram pucks definitely the river flowed more heavily on the rectangle !

Squeezed a bunch of Dinamed CBD +…anyone tell me how to liquify to put in a syringe..??
You can warm the Rosin and pull it into the syringe or mix with Coconut oil and pull it into a syringe.

Did some Candy Kush squishing , Here check her out . I did use the 14 gram rectangle on two and two with 2-7 gram pucks definitely the river flowed more heavily on the rectangle !

Love my rectangle west .. u can get 18 grams into it if you have a 4000lb bench vice to close it with i use a 12 inch
lever bar (pipe) to crank the vice closed.. could not do by hand bad backs and all..

and never had a blow out if you take out the sticks inside the buds..

my well used mold.. i leave it dirty cause i find its way easier to get the puck out especially the 18 gram press
u get much higher yield cause u have the same volume of wastage ..

Hiya Hashgirl!

A couple of questions based on the stuff wemve been experimenting with. Think you can probably help 🙏🏼 I read Sue’s write up.

whats cco?
So we’ve made roisin off a hot 4T press and more RSO using Ethanol 99.6% (I’m not sure we actually do anything different to classic RSO to be honest, one more strain, more or less ai guess rice cooker (sorry this isn’t press stuff not meaning to derail) - so do both methods qualify as CCO?

Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Sue’s approach seemed like it was better utilised woth something harder to mix? The roisin just looks like refining further into a subsequent oil looks problematic?

mix with Coconut oil and pull it into a syringe.

With the solvent extract we mixed with cold press nice coconut oil. Coconut oil mixes really well because they sorta match consistency or whatever. Just a spoon and a ten second stir. Although that’s at 30 degrees celsius ambient!

I have about an oz of really dried so much slightly decarbed (just left in bags on the corner - stuff I didn't like over the month, freebies) all flower I’m going to press over the weekend and see what we get but then - try mixing it with the coconut oil the same. See how it works out in product effects!

But any pointers on clarifying CCO appreciated!

Nick

Back
Top Bottom