Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Damn Harbor Freight has there 20 ton press on sale for $149. I might need to rethink things as i could use a press that's not dedicated to just rosin on the farm. Decision, decisions.

Maybe the 5.5" X 7" caged plates? You should be able to press 3-4oz at a time.:cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll look into that later tonight. I can keep a regular press in the garage workshop but a smash a tron not so much.

That’s what I have...a “smash a tron!” Hahaha!

Actually, I’ve had my plates on this Press for years—in the shop—and not one person has asked me about them.

The rosin will be flowing soon. April will be interesting. Just need to adjust my press...

But if I buy a finished product everyone would ask. So I'm leaning now on plates for the 20 ton press.

I understand completely. That’s basically how mine is working. You’ll have better plates and temp control though. What I need want is a pressure gauge. I don’t like guessing...although I’ve gotten fairly good at it...it’s my calibrated eyeball. :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is going to be epic my friends. I can’t wait to see all the new toys and especially what you kiddies squeeze. In honor of all you newbie squeezers, Grandpa just had to smash some more GG4...it’s what I do... :cheesygrinsmiley: Enjoy!

The top patty is what’s leftover from my last squeeze.

10 grams of GG4 squished out a 24% return this time. I’m good with that. :woohoo:

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I sure did. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Exact same press I have. It’s a monster. What plates are you going with again?

When everyone gets all set up and squishing we should do a skype group smash...LOL!
I picked the 3x7 caged. With the bundle, it was cheaper than doing the 10% off.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom