Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

This thread is responsible for my new love of squishing stuff. Special thanks to @Grandpa Tokin! and I also want to thank everyone @420 Mag here pumping this thread on steroids, because I have joined the club by purchasing a press. I wonder how many presses have been purchased since these "squish" shows began?
Wahooo! :high-five:
Go on and brag, we’re listening. What did ya get?
:passitleft:

GT, did not tell everyone but he get's a cut off every squishing unit sold.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::passitleft::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But I don't mind, I get a hit off every cut!

We need a "squish" Emoji

Not that good, but what I found so far!

8186g2ooydL._SL1500_.jpg

Okay so here's a perfect time for this question I've been pondering. After harvesting when should one squish for best quality end product? No dry? Dry? Dy + Cure? Something else?

It’s been my experience, so far, that right after drying is about the best time to squeeze. However, if you can keep the moisture content as high as possible (upwards of 79% RH), you’re good.

I just had a dab of this Bubblelicious and on exhale got the perfect taste of Bazooka bubblegum. Wow! That’s a first.
Was that the one with the little comics wrapped around the gum?
:lot-o-toke:

My flower is kept un masson jar with 62% RH packets cant keep much fresher.

That’s what most of mine have been. I just recently purchased some 72% Bovita packs. I’m trying one with my cookie cure. See if I can keep the RH a little higher for a little longer. I don’t normally have weed around for more than a year...not complaining. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Had a go at making some rosin ejuice yesterday. I used 10ml of my normal ejuice and 0.5 grams of rosin and gave it 10 second blasts in the microwave until it melted into the juice. I did this because those are the instructions for the wax liquidiser product. It didn’t work at all! I threw it in the bin, it just made a disgusting cloudy slime that I was no way going to take a puff on! Think the ejuice was to thin to suspend the rosin. I didn’t take any pictures it was that bad!

Wahooo! :high-five:
Go on and brag, we’re listening. What did ya get?
:passitleft:

DULYTEK® DHP7 HYDRAULIC HEAT PRESS FOR ROSIN OIL EXTRACTION, 7 TON PRESSING FORCE

Dulytek® DHP7 Hydraulic Rosin Press generates up to 7 Tons of force pumped up to its 6 by 2.5 inch insulated solid aluminum heat plates squeezing herbs to capture every last drop of precious solventless oil. Simply set your squash timer, temperature, and Celsius or Fahrenheit preferences to the dual function touchscreen display, pump the lever operated hydraulic driven plates up, twist the press knob to release, collect your yield, and enjoy organic concentrate in your own home. The pressure and ram speed of the press is controlled by gentle pumping of the cranking handle. The machine comes with a complimentary starter kit that includes all the basic tools and accessories necessary to start pressing right away: two rosin collection tools, non-stick silicone mat, 10 sheets of parchment paper, 3 ml rosin storage jar, and four magnets.
The machine is available in two versions: 110V for North American and 220V for European and Australian customers. Please note that the 220V presses are not shipped to US and Canada addresses.
Technical Specifications:
  • Maximum pressure: 14000 lbs / 7 Tons
  • Heating plate size: 6.0 x 2.5 inch / 152 x 64 mm
  • Maximum temperature: 450 °F / 232 °C
  • Power: 420 W
  • Current: 3.8 A
  • Voltage: 110 V / 220 V
  • Weight: 34 lbs / 15.5 kg
  • Dimensions: 11 x 10 x 17 inch / 28 x 25 x 43 cm
  • Package dimensions: 14 x 12 x 21 inch / 36 x 31 x 53 cm
  • Package weight (with the product): 39 lb / 17.8 kg
  • Certifications: CE / RoHS
  • Limited warranty: 6 months for major components; 3 years for other parts
  • Discreet Packaging

Nice rig @gr865 that looks nice. I heat my banger with the torch for 25-30 seconds and then let it cool for 1:05 for a medium hit and 1:20 for a lower temp hit. Naturally more flavor with the lower temp. It takes a little practice/experimenting with each rig. You got a really good deal IMO.
Wondering if you ever hit your banger with the laser temp gun to see what it shows as a temp. I have one but I have no clue what range I want the banger to be. I think I have been hitting mine when they are on the hot side.

That’s what most of mine have been. I just recently purchased some 72% Bovita packs. I’m trying one with my cookie cure. See if I can keep the RH a little higher for a little longer. I don’t normally have weed around for more than a year...not complaining. :cheesygrinsmiley:
This may help dunno . I watched it few months ago so i went bought 62% rh. Good watch though.

:passitleft::cough:

Back
Top Bottom