Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Tropicana Cookies should have flavor for days when you squish it.
Very intense orange when you pinch it. I’ve never smelled anything like it in weed. I’m looking forward to smashing some.

Beautiful plants. You definitely have a lot to knowledge to share with us newbies. Thanks.
If you have questions and I don’t have the answer I guarantee we can find the person who knows on this forum. Heck, there’s a few guys who know everything about everything. :slide:

Bumped up my dips this morning during my fasted cardio. I did 15 body weight dips every 5 minutes for 45 minutes while walking on the treadmill at 3.5 mph. Then, I just walked at that same speed for another 15 minutes to get a full hour of walking. Normally, that gives me about 7000 steps which makes it pretty easy to get over the goal of 10k steps per day. Anyway, after walking I ate breakfast and now I’m getting ready to do back-day. Still working on pull-ups...

Get off the couch beeyotch!!!

The Glue clone is now a full blown plant. It feels good to have her back. Have a great day and please be safe. :love:

Hey GT, did you ever have an issue with GG4 being sensitive to over watering?
Yes! In soil and coco she’s a little picky. I’ve been doing DWC for so long I forgot about that.

Ok I didn’t water last night, it makes me nervous to skip a day in coco but I’ll see how she’s doing when the lights come on.
I hope she’s okay. I won’t pot it next time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It’s still growing ok just has this funny leaf curl along the edges. I dropped it down away from the light to see how she reacts.
She’s still stressing over the move perhaps. That’s usually what she does when she gets finicky...twistie leaves. She’ll conform eventually. Slap her...hard! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Leg day bitch! :thedoubletake: Kicks my old buttocks every time.

It’s day 45 in the flower room. I’m happy with what’s going on. There’s a bit of some foxtail which is my own fault and most likely due to my lack of proper attention in the first few weeks. I also have horrible humidity control this entire grow. At some point I may need to fix this once and for all. Oh well...shite happens. I think I’ll still have plenty of weed when it’s all said and done. They both are starting to pack on some glass...:drool: enjoy!

She’s pretty. I was expecting her to go 9 or more weeks, but she’s keeping up with the glue. I may take them both at 8 if she looks good. I hammered them both with nutes this week and I’m seeing some push to keep growing, but they know their time is ending soon. I’m all excited...like a newbie.

Back
Top Bottom