Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Gorgeous as always Gramps! You going to feed the Dark Devil to the Dingos?
I’m leaving her outside so it’s possible. I really want to grow something outside...successfully that is.

Yeah I am hoping to start finding a few strains that will make it outdoors here. I think we are on pretty similar latitude....but I think we have a more damp fall than you guys get. But you guys also can have a much earlier winter than we generally do so it could be a wash.

Minor shoulder injury—from swinging an axe—is keeping me from doing my normal workout routine. Very aggravating. I’m just walking for a few days until this subsides. Shame too...my shoulders were looking almost exactly like ‘the Rocks.’ :slide:

Probably harvesting this weekend! Good times...good times...

If you lose another 14 pounds you would have lost an entire me of fat. Wow.
your a champ, at growing, dabs and health. :ganjamon:

Today’s workout was a first for me. I did 240 push-ups during my 1-hour walk on the treadmill at 3.5 mph. Every 5 minutes I got off the treadmill and did 20 push-ups. I was hurting bad by the end but I did it. 2 years ago I couldn’t do 1 push-up ...not even a girly one on my knees! My weight is fluctuating ~5 lbs per day. 176-181 lbs is where I seem to be hovering. I’m good with that. :cheesygrinsmiley: I feel fucking fantastic! Seriously yo! :love: Diet and exercise really works...I’m living proof of the whole thing. Consistency is the key. Do it!

Day 55 in the flower room and everything looks insane. Smelly cat for real. I’m probably going to start harvesting tomorrow. I have a house full of people coming for the 4th so I need to get it all put to bed before that. I’ll wait and see what they look like tonight, but most likely they’ll be chopped tomorrow. I’m looking forward to smashing this batch. Enjoy and stay safe please!

Back
Top Bottom