Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Day 38 and all seems normal in the flower room. The buds are plumping a tiny bit, but for the most part look okay to me. Small, but okay.

My morning jaunt contained 100 dips and 100 squats in 45 minutes and then another 15 minutes of just walking. I’m feeling really good lately which is a lot better than what I’m used to. My back still bothers me continually, but not even close to what it used to be. This diet/exercise stuff really works...who woulda thought?

For the rest of the day, I’m working on my smiling muscles. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hope each of you have a great day. Enjoy!

I like all the Cherokee flavors so if my wife is ok with that then I’ll most likely go for it.

Good luck and have fun, just went through the same process.

Totaled my 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, after holding onto her for 20 years.

She was a good ride, now I'm a Tundra TRD guy.

Good luck and have fun, just went through the same process.

Totaled my 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, after holding onto her for 20 years.

She was a good ride, now I'm a Tundra TRD guy.
I currently have a Tacoma TRD that’s really just a mall cruiser, but I love that little truck.

I currently have a Tacoma TRD that’s really just a mall cruiser, but I love that little truck.

Yeah, the Tacoma's are nice too, just a little smaller.

I wanted a little more cab room for overnight fishing trips and pulling power for a decent size boat.

This thing should last me another 20 years.

Insane workout this morning. I feel good! :headbanger:

Day 42 in the flower room and everything looks decent. Buds are not huge, but sticky and greasy the way I like it so I’m good with it. Couple more weeks and we should have a good harvest. I’m looking forward to tasting the cookies.

Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom