Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

I’m more than happy bud. I also have a freezer full of smashed pucks that I can make oil from. I’d make those damned candies, but I’d be back to 280 lbs in a heartbeat. :rofl: I have one left...:cheesygrinsmiley: They’re so good! Seriously, thank you for making me fat...:laugh:

TC flower don’t look bad
There’s a little fading in some fans. Not bad, but noticeable. She’s a pretty plant though. The fade is a little yellow and purple blending from the inside to out. Actually very pretty and probably what she’ll look like in 4-5 weeks from now. Hopefully...if I don’t kill her. :rofl:

nice picture what do you think about this
its my first grow
Not bad for a first time with minimal money and work. You already know that it takes good genetics, lighting and environment to grow really dank weed. The more you can dial those in to ideal, the better your harvest. I’m still working on it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Keep working at it and it will get better every grow. That’s what I keep telling myself.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Killer workout this morning. I’m feeling pretty darn good lately. I still have my daily (normal now) back pain from the crushed vertebrates, but if I didn’t know that they took a hatchet to my chest, I wouldn’t believe it. The bypasses in my heart are working pretty good as far as I can tell. I hope they last. :headbanger:

This is the Montana state flower—The Bitterroot. It grows wild all over my pasture. They never come up in the same spot. Pretty though

View media item 1775725

This is what they look like when they mature. This one got eaten by a dingo and still looked good: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom