Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Hello gang! Grandpa has been busy lately. I’m working hard to get back to normal. It’s been rough, but things are looking good. Physically, I’m getting stronger daily. Some days it seems slower than others. Mentally, I’m goofy as ever...

The GG4 is curing nicely. I haven’t done much to it besides the normal cure stuff, but she’s definitely showing some sparkle. Very dank smell too. Enjoy!

Good to hear @Grandpa Tokin That bud looks awesome.

No more oppressor/bud comparisons I promise hahaha

Found out I’ll be getting my gut cut open on Wednesday for a umbilical hernia. Not nearly the dramatic stuff you went through but I’m nervous none the less.

Chopped my OG skunk bagseed and mad your oil/shatter from the trim and popcorn. This stuff is awesome!!!

Glad to hear your fully back to whacky ass grandpa buddy. The physical side will get there in due time. It's amazing what you can do with a little optimism and humor... I'm not sure I could get through life without laughing along the way (mainly at myself)

The glue looks great as always. If you get a moment, itd be cool to see the outdoor plants. No rush though. Be well brother

Good to hear @Grandpa Tokin That bud looks awesome.

No more oppressor/bud comparisons I promise hahaha

Found out I’ll be getting my gut cut open on Wednesday for a umbilical hernia. Not nearly the dramatic stuff you went through but I’m nervous none the less.

Chopped my OG skunk bagseed and mad your oil/shatter from the trim and popcorn. This stuff is awesome!!!

Oh man, I’m sorry to hear that. Hernia surgery can’t be fun. Please take care and let us know how it goes bud.

Back
Top Bottom