Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

The dude starts smoking rosin again and disappears.... no jk didnt he say he was going out of town? Why can I remember these things but not where my I left my beer?

Hi gang! Sorry, I’ve been gone for a few days with family. Now I have more relatives visiting and will be busy with them for a few weeks. I’ll pop in and out when I can. Everyone wants to see me since the surgery...not really, they all want to go fishing. Can’t fool me! :rofl:

The GG has had a good 3 week cure going on. I haven’t been Nazi about it, but I’ve tried to ensure a slow dry/cure with RH as steady as possible. I’ve been using these CVaults and humidity packs for about 3 or 4 harvests and I really like them. It seems to make the process of curing easier for me. I do need to leave the lid open more often than I would in a jar, but I like how spongy the buds remain.

I’ll do a more formal smoke report later, but the GG4 still throws a punch. It’s thick and gooey! Enjoy!

Awesome...forgot the date....now get everyone on the forum to post on his threads........ he will give us all the finger when he sees it..... :cool:

I dunno GT, that top pic looks like you raked together a pile of buds on your front lawn! Must be my phone.

Have fun and we're always here for ya :).

I wish I could rake up a bunch of these.

I wish I could rake up a bunch of these.
It wouldn't happen...I would have a rake waiting for them to hit the ground....I would share with you though..... :D

I know......get off your lawn..... :(

Hi GPaw love popping by, the squeeze looked really nice, I played a bit with it and have some questions. I'm squeezing so hard the parchment becomes one with the bud and teabag also sonerines when I get squeeze, the teabag pops and bud comes out into my oil. Is there something different with the raw parchment than from Grocery store? When I tried to heat the plated more I also burnt the bags open And bud came out. Lol. I have the weirdest problems with the easiest directions. If there is no answer, I just will try harder lol. Like reading and following directions haha. Keep squeezing!
Lowded

Hi GPaw love popping by, the squeeze looked really nice, I played a bit with it and have some questions. I'm squeezing so hard the parchment becomes one with the bud and teabag also sonerines when I get squeeze, the teabag pops and bud comes out into my oil. Is there something different with the raw parchment than from Grocery store? When I tried to heat the plated more I also burnt the bags open And bud came out. Lol. I have the weirdest problems with the easiest directions. If there is no answer, I just will try harder lol. Like reading and following directions haha. Keep squeezing!
Lowded

Try pre-pressing the bag/bud cold to make it flatter first. I have a 20 ton press and almost never have a blowout...although, it has happened. I like the raw parchment better. It seems to be easier to collect the goodness. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom