Graytail's 3rd: 4x4, HiBrix, Latest LED Tech, Lots Of Light!

Make it a couple jars old man. We've seen your stash. You can afford to be generous. :laughtwo:

I finally got around to jarring up the Rio3 harvest and I got another 82 grams, 2.89 ounces for a total of 118 grams, 4.16 ounces. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It took 238 days total, so that's 0.496 grams/day too - not bad! :yahoo: That's my biggest harvest from a single plant to date, primarily because of the 15 gallons of soil in the tote vs my usual 6 gallons, and because she had a long veg.

I took some photos but they didn't turn out well. I wonder if there's something wrong with my camera. :straightface: I can't seem to get clear pictures anymore. I'll have to see if there's resin on the lens - probably. :laugh:

I've only smoked Rio3 today after a weekend of Carnival hash ... :lot-o-toke: ... and it seems a little punchier than the previous runs. I've been neglecting Rio in favor of more potent strains (Rio feels like high teens percent THC) but it's a very nice buzz, easy and happy, so it'll be great if this turns out to be more potent. Plus, I found another seed in the last CarnB, so that's two Carnival x (Carnival X Utopia Haze) Bx seeds I'll have to run. That should be a very nice strain. :love:

DSCN7923.JPG

DSCN79241.JPG

DSCN7926.JPG

DSCN79271.JPG

DSCN79281.JPG

:yahoo:

I'm considering Carnival for the next season. A lot of growers praise this strain :passitleft:

I'm considering Carnival for the next season. A lot of growers praise this strain :passitleft:

I don't think you'd be disappointed. It's a naturally strong hybrid with no particular mold issues and a reasonably fast maturity. :cheesygrinsmiley: I've run three seeds so far, and I got 2 tall phenos and 1 short. The tall pheno is the one I prefer, with a brighter buzz. SweetSue ran hers and was quite pleased with it, and several others are now posting on a group Carnival thread. :slide: Carnival - A Community Grow Experience

The genetics are undisclosed, but I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't a Sour Diesel of some sort. When Brightlight and CareStaker start talking about their SDs they sure sound similar to Carnival. It has a definite diesel aroma with berry, usually a tart raspberry, with a bright soaring buzz. Dunno. I'm going to run a couple SD varieties next grow, so I'll find out. :cheesygrinsmiley: The distinctive thing about Carnival is its pure speedy high - no fuzz, no dull wits, no laziness, no crash - love it!

Yep lanerace sativas don't have this biodiesel trait, it seems distinctive for Chemdawg '91 offspring and Sour Diesel grown right is a top weed.

Conradino, I'd like to see you run a Carnival. I'm getting ready to try another one when the soil finishes cooking. Fabulous strain and, as Graytail pointed out, the kind of buzz you dream of.

:passitleft: High Gray... Still hanging in the hood with tubes all over the place... I want to go home and play in my garden ... My poor girls are definitely going to get the worst of this... These people are mean... My arm looks like a black and blue dart board...:thedoubletake:... I want to go home... But I still hope your having a blessed and green day... :circle-of-love:

I hope you are able to get home ASAP, Dennise. :cheer: :circle-of-love:

Hiyas, Photos, I've been seeing you around. ::ciao:

But yeah, this grow is kaput. I should just have it moved to Completed.

I gotta get my rear in gear and get things rolling again, but it's sure been good to take a break. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:Namaste:

Heheh, sorry, but that one's long gone. :cheesygrinsmiley: I've done two more journals since then.

We'll just have to meet up around the neighborhood. There are some beautiful plants in that first journal though - I was proud of 'em. :love:

Some beautiful plants in all of your journals GT.

Any inside info on what's next... I won't tell anyone. :hookah:

I'm still mulling it over. :hmmmm: Gorilla Seeds was generous enough to give me some seeds for the NOTM win, so I got three Blue Dreams and a Positronics Purple Haze. :slide: So I'll definitely run the Blue Dream and a couple Carnivals. I'm trying to scale down my grow, so I'd like to keep it to four large ones and a group of small early bloom ones. I wanted some Rare Dankness but their gear sells out pretty fast - I'll have to see what I can get when I order. I'm still sold on ECSDH I think ... and I should probably start the Purple Haze in the first batch, so that's where I am right now. Then I already have a bunch of seeds from pollinations - Panama Purple, Golden Tiger, Purple Haze, Carnival x Rio, etc, so I can run a bunch of small ones for samples. Then next round, I'll want Carnival and Blue Dream clones with Amnesia VIP (Amnesia x Lemon Thai) and some Ghost maybe.

The fact this isn't in completed journals yet just goes to show the love you get GT ;)

Heheh, Ima gonna let 'em know anyway.

Time to wrap this one up!

:thanks: Everyone!

:love:

Back
Top Bottom