Graytail's 3rd: 4x4, HiBrix, Latest LED Tech, Lots Of Light!

Nice "problem" to have :cheesygrinsmiley:

Which brought to mind all the seeds I already have ... :straightface: It's a lot. More than I thought. Like ... dozens of strains. :straightface:

And it occurred to me that a lot of y'all may be in the same boat. How many do you have? Anyone with over a hundred? That's kinda spooky - our own little seed shops. :laugh: We may not have quantity, but we have a helluva selection.

:bongrip:

Way over 100 seeds & including all the freebies over 100 strains as well. Out of my mind. :lot-o-toke:

Ah yes ,...beans, they make ya fart! :bravo: Gassy suckers....:thedoubletake:
What a hoot...hey D...member "Blazing Saddles"....pissin myself. :rofl::rofl:
Oh, i'm off topic, you mean beans like seeds.....ya...my gift order came today from CKS...super fast, ordered on Fri....told him i wanted it yesterday...got it today. Pretty nice little package. I'm impressed. Remember , i talked to the owner on Fri. from Vancouver. Anyhow , have a great night everyone...got to head over to my space...see if someone's been around. Cheers gang!:circle-of-love:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:

Which brought to mind all the seeds I already have ... :straightface: It's a lot. More than I thought. Like ... dozens of strains. :straightface:

And it occurred to me that a lot of y'all may be in the same boat. How many do you have? Anyone with over a hundred? That's kinda spooky - our own little seed shops. :laugh: We may not have quantity, but we have a helluva selection.

:bongrip:

:straightface:

$hit I'll be growing over the next year or two:

0032844.JPG

Free $hit (I combined a lot of 'em too):

0022962.JPG

$hit I probably won't do any time soon:

0013058.JPG

Got me a few. :)

Awright, Chimp!! :partyboy:

I kinda suspected you might have a bunch. :laugh: And BrightLight and Dennise, too, lol! I should go through all mine and see what I actually have.

Oh yeah these seeds become a real problem... more which one you should pick next... and maybe buy lines that might be discontinued just in case.

:straightface:

$hit I'll be growing over the next year or two:

0032844.JPG

Free $hit (I combined a lot of 'em too):

0022962.JPG

$hit I probably won't do any time soon:

0013058.JPG

Got me a few. :)

Man Chimp you have quite the collection going on. I would like to see you run that candyland. I caught pics of nugs of it that carestaker grew out that was gorgeous. Looks like you have a bunch of CBD strain seeds in that mix too. I see why u have so many tents and cabs and grows going at once with a selection like that. :cheesygrinsmiley: :thumb:

I'm going to be ordering seeds the next time they do a big promotion on the site I get from, I don't normally use herbies...but I've thought about it.

I'd love some recommendations from everyone if you guys don't mind! I have such a HARD time choosing what I want and end up regretting half of what I choose...

Ok, so, day off, heavily waked and baked, mind drifting ...

And I'm thinking, once again, about marijuana law and its inherent flaws ... the absurdity of this particular ban against a plant - a plant that simply grows, whether from a seed in bird poop or planted on purpose. It's irrational. That's nature, God, whatever - it can't be illegal for it to exist, whether on my property or others'. :hmmmm:

Secondly, prohibition law in this case is unenforceable and obviously so. It ... grows. In order to prevent that, some agency has to search for it everywhere, and that conflicts with constitutional privacy protections. So it's allowed to exist, and only enforced when it somehow comes to the agency's attention.

So, since the very concept of weed prohibition (imagine dandelions :straightface:) is so irrational, I thought back to the beginnings in the 30s? The basis for the law is somewhat crude, something that was put in place for rather specious reasons. And then it hit me like a sledgehammer!

Cannabis law is inherently, and rather exclusively, Racist!!! :thedoubletake:

Why isn't that high on the list of evils? I'm one of the Deplorables, so all the endless tired hooting and catcalling about racist! has finally become laughable to me, with a sort of sad hopeless background to it, so I wonder ... why of all the evils we could point out about cannabis prohibition, why isn't Racist! at the top?

The entire foundation of the law is racist, after all, enacted entirely to deal with unwanted hispanic and african american cultures. We know this - it's a historical fact. Secondly, unenforceable laws allow LE to hassle whichever persons they wish to hassle, without causing an uproar among the general population - Driving While Black.

Cannabis law is fundamentally racist, and is currently enforced and will always be enforced, in a racist manner.

Says the Deplorable old white guy ... who should know better than to post his thoughts online when he's really stoned ...

Pppft, I'm old ... old people blurt chit out, right? :bongrip:

And I'm thinking, once again, about marijuana law and its inherent flaws ... the absurdity of this particular ban against a plant - a plant that simply grows, whether from a seed in bird poop or planted on purpose. It's irrational. That's nature, God, whatever - it can't be illegal for it to exist, whether on my property or others'. :hmmmm:

Secondly, prohibition law in this case is unenforceable and obviously so. It ... grows. In order to prevent that, some agency has to search for it everywhere, and that conflicts with constitutional privacy protections. So it's allowed to exist, and only enforced when it somehow comes to the agency's attention.

So, since the very concept of weed prohibition (imagine dandelions :straightface:) is so irrational, I thought back to the beginnings in the 30s? The basis for the law is somewhat crude, something that was put in place for rather specious reasons. And then it hit me like a sledgehammer!

Why isn't that high on the list of evils? I'm one of the Deplorables, so all the endless tired hooting and catcalling about racist! has finally become laughable to me, with a sort of sad hopeless background to it, so I wonder ... why of all the evils we could point out about cannabis prohibition, why isn't Racist! at the top?

The entire foundation of the law is racist, after all, enacted entirely to deal with unwanted hispanic and african american cultures. We know this - it's a historical fact. Secondly, unenforceable laws allow LE to hassle whichever persons they wish to hassle, without causing an uproar among the general population - Driving While Black.

Cannabis law is fundamentally racist, and is currently enforced and will always be enforced, in a racist manner.

Says the Deplorable old white guy ... who should know better than to post his thoughts online when he's really stoned ...

I'm a deplorable too :) lol

Yep... I agree with you on the whole reason that MJ is illegal is racism.. and probably part of the reason that its still illegal. I also think that cops need pot to be legal so they can "pretend" they smell pot, and violate our rights... when pots legal, what are they going to say... Sir, I smell L$D, we need to search your car...

The whole "I smell marijuana" claim by cops has been their go-to crutch for years... to violate us, to search us, to penalize us, to sieze our property... its so sad...after a damn plant :(

I honestly can't believe how much racism has been in the news, media, social sites, everything lately... why can't we all just grow weed, grow our own food, be friendly to our neighbors and community, and live live one with nature and the fellow man. The older I get, the more I feel "alien" to this current society.. dammit...where is my UFO? lol

In Cannabis Veritas

I'm giving you the Stoner Insight award here.

The economic reasons for prohibition - excellent for plastics (competes with oil), excellent for rope (competes with cotton) and excellent for paper (competes with trees) are all about hemp - that only explains the prohibition on hemp. Cannabis was such a medical panacea, and distributed by pharmacists as well as snake oil salesmen, that it took a 'good' reason to establish prohibition. Lock up your women and scare your kids, that reason was racism.

P.S. Excellent for intoxication DOES apply to pharmaceutically active cannabis, so that is a real economic driver for cannabis prohibition. This is backed up by that strong puritan principle: no one, anywhere, should experience pleasure.

You nailed it Rad, "no one, anywhere, should experience pleasure." In my head I heard my anti-cannabis dentist "Why do you need something to help you feel good? Just suck it up and get on with it."

We, as a country, like to delude ourselves that we aren't racist anymore, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary. At this point though, the LE agencies and their support jail corporations are profiting big time from this prohibition. They are, as a matter of fact, the deepest pockets funding the fight to keep it illegal. This is a wrinkle that we created in our knee jerk reaction to a terriost attack on our soil. This particular complication is the most dangerous linchpin in the deconstruction of this law, IMO. We've allowed them to militarize local agencies, and they're doing so with the money they steal from us.

Land of the free, huh? Maybe some day in the distant future. Maybe by the time my dance on this blue pearl is done. Think another 30 years will do it? What creative method will they come up with next to hide or discredit the flood of research evidence on medicinal cannabis? The ride's just starting folks. Buckle your seat belts, it's gonna be a bumpy one.

True true true true... From another deplorable:)....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom