Greek Outdoor Grow - Femes & Auto Fems - 2014

That Rupert Brooke quote should have been "There is a corner of a foreign field/ That is forever England".

Apologies. Mrs Teddy says that the only way she knows I'm stoned is when I get quotations wrong.
:smokin::laughtwo:

THE WAY WE WERE
PASSION NO.1
15TH MAY 2014 - 23RD OCTOBER 2014​

Memories,
DSC_07169.JPG

Light the corners of my mind
passionDSC_0729.JPG

Misty water-colored memories
DSC_07384.JPG

Of the way we were
6DSC_0732.JPG

Scattered pictures,
6819.JPG

Of the smiles we left behind
resting7.JPG

Smiles we gave to one another
DSC_08952.JPG

For the way we were
DSC_0903_1.JPG

Can it be that it was all so simple then?
DSC_0904_1.JPG

Or has time re-written every line?
DSC_09081.JPG

If we had the chance to do it all again
DSC_09141.JPG

Tell me, would we? Could we?
DSC_09492.JPG

Memories, may be beautiful and yet
DSC_11003.JPG

What's too painful to remember
DSC_11141.JPG

We simply choose to forget
DSC_113112.JPG

So it's the laughter
DSC_11429.JPG

We will remember
DSC_12153.JPG

Whenever we remember...
DSC_12851.JPG

The way we were...
DSC_14041.JPG
DSC_14121.JPG

The way we were...
DSC_14082.JPG
DSC_14101.JPG

The way we were...
DSC_14182.JPG
DSC_1428.JPG
DSC_1416.JPG
DSC_1422.JPG
DSC_14231.JPG

The way we were...
DSC_14291.JPG
DSC_14302.JPG

Thank you, friends. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
:love: Mr Teddy x

Picture perfect Mr. Teddy. Nice nuggets.

Awesome update! :bravo:Gratz on your chopping. I know you and Mrs. Teddy will enjoy that! :)

Thanks, chaps. It was a good way to spend a wet morning. Early, quick-dry samples are super: already puts the stuff we used to buy in London to shame. Lovely and citrusy on the nose. The buds are not as compacted as the autos were, but the small leaves are very resinous so I resisted giving No.1 a No.1 haircut. :) (Do you have No.1 haircuts in the States? It's a full skin-head).

Yes, Lester, Mrs T is already enjoying herself. And she's calculated the London street price of 5.4ozs so feels rich. IN HER MIND. :laugh:

Frisian Dew to go...and a spare room to clear out to make room for a tent. Tomorrow, I think, tomorrow...
:thanks::circle-of-love:

Beautiful girls you have Mr. Teddy. They are very photogenic. Nice pictures. :high-five:

I really don't think Mr. Teddy especially liked having a bud on his head. :smokin:

I also like the way Mrs Teddy has adapted to Being a Greek Lady!!!! :Namaste:

Tell her I'm just kidding! Please.

Beautiful pictorial, Mr Teddy! :circle-of-love:
:cheer: Graytail. I see it's all gone a bit poetic over at you place. Classy. :laughtwo:My own LEDs got out of Athens customs today so should be here next week. Hopefully without a customs officer attached. Did my first bit of Greek wiring today on the extractor fan. Verrrry carefully (mindful of your advice). And it worked.:slide:

Amazing :love: :love: :love: :love:!!! Enjoy :goodjob:
:circle-of-love: daT. :thanks: All these comments keep me posting. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Beautiful girls you have Mr. Teddy. They are very photogenic. Nice pictures. :high-five:

I really don't think Mr. Teddy especially liked having a bud on his head. :smokin:

I also like the way Mrs Teddy has adapted to Being a Greek Lady!!!! :Namaste:

Tell her I'm just kidding! Please.

Hi OMM. Good to hear you can have the eye op. Bad that you have to have an eye op. Do take tip top care of yourself. Yes, Teddy was feeling a bit off-colour that day. Think he'd been digging up and eating from his bone store. But he's back on Best Dog In The World form today. :cheesygrinsmiley: How exactly do you think Mrs T has adapted to being Greek? Does she keep a pristine house? :rofl: Does she cook? :rofl::rofl: Does she exist only to serve her husband's needs? :rofl::rofl::rofl: (But she is the finest woman a man could ask for).

Well the tent went up today. Mrs Teddy suggested it was only the promise of more growing that got me to clear out the spare room. And tomorrow I'm off to buy some heavyweight CFLs, plugs and sockets and wiring. So if you see news reports tomorrow night of a huge explosion in Central Greece you can say, "Hey, I know that bloke". (Don't worry, Graytail, I shall be careful). I feel a new journal coming on.....
Pip Pip!
:love: Mr Teddy

:cheer: Graytail. I see it's all gone a bit poetic over at you place. Classy. :laughtwo:My own LEDs got out of Athens customs today so should be here next week. Hopefully without a customs officer attached. Did my first bit of Greek wiring today on the extractor fan. Verrrry carefully (mindful of your advice). And it worked.:slide:

And tomorrow I'm off to buy some heavyweight CFLs, plugs and sockets and wiring. So if you see news reports tomorrow night of a huge explosion in Central Greece you can say, "Hey, I know that bloke". (Don't worry, Graytail, I shall be careful). I feel a new journal coming on.....
Pip Pip!
:love: Mr Teddy

Heheh, it can be a hair-raising experience when loadies and electrical wiring come together. I will trust that you won't be having any Wile E Coyote moments. :laughtwo: :high-five:

Yes, SG, she won't be the biggest plant on 420 - or the highest yielder - but she looks absolutely beautiful. I love that plant like I love one of my rose bushes that was also sick. I re-potted her and pruned her and today she's got the loveliest rosette of seven perfect, pink blooms. And she smells almost as good as Frisian Dew too.:laughtwo:

Now..yes...thank you so much for thinking of the indoor seedlings under LEDs. You're kind. :cheer: Yes, I've read of a few problems. Only one guy (sorry, can't remember who right now) did well, with the lights 24 inches away. I am undecided. I'm thinking 4 pots in a 4x4 space. Can I ask you, how many CFLs would you use just for initial growth? Two enough?

Strains - well OMM recommended indicas because I want to try topping (they say that's good under LEDs) and LST. Gotta plunge in sooner or later. So I've got coming 3 Mazars, 3 Blueberries (Jade said "Good") and 3 MasterKush. That gives me some screw-up space which I reckon I'll need. :surf: You can be sure that no-one will be following your indoor grow closer than Mr Teddy.

:love:
Aw sorry I missed this Mr. Teddy! Those sound like 3 great strains to grow inside for your first time and trying some topping/lst :)

As far as CFL's for early life, if you just want to get them through the seedling stage and a little vegged out, 4-5 small bulb/clamp CFL's (usually around 32w) should do alright, or 1 125w/150w reflector like Lester said. There's also T5's, one good T5 setup could probably even get them all the way through veg in a pinch.

Congratulations on your harvest Mr. Teddy!! Beautiful!! :) :love: and I'm so glad you got all those supplies and did some shopping! You sound all geared up to grow! Can't wait to see you go indoors.
Look what I made at school today, Mummy.

DSC_14311.jpg

Can I put some seeds on paper plates now please?

:yahoo: :circle-of-love:

Aw sorry I missed this Mr. Teddy! Those sound like 3 great strains to grow inside for your first time and trying some topping/lst :)

As far as CFL's for early life, if you just want to get them through the seedling stage and a little vegged out, 4-5 small bulb/clamp CFL's (usually around 32w) should do alright, or 1 125w/150w reflector like Lester said. There's also T5's, one good T5 setup could probably even get them all the way through veg in a pinch.

Congratulations on your harvest Mr. Teddy!! Beautiful!! :) :love: and I'm so glad you got all those supplies and did some shopping! You sound all geared up to grow! Can't wait to see you go indoors.

:yahoo: :circle-of-love:

Kali Spera, Ms. Girl. Tremendous to see you. Happy you're happy with the 3 strains. It's good to start in the right place. Thanks for the CFL info. So what you see in that picture is what I rigged today from what I could buy here. (Electricity makes me nervous at the best of times, but wiring FOREIGN electricity, well you wouldn't want it marrying your daughter, would you?). That's 2 40W and 2 30W CFLs at daylight spectrum (6,400K I think). If I understood pittbull and RL correctly then 140W will be adequate to get them through seedling stage until the LEDs come on, which is also what you've indicated.

I've run the tent tonight with the fan and lights on to check temp. and RH. With a bit of gentle heater adjustment it was stable at 23C. Which I read is fine. But humidity was 45% (convection heater) and I read ideally it's 50-60%. I imagine that will increase once the plants in soil are there and maybe a bowl of water.

The weather is filthy still and set to be so. We've been in the cloud up here all day. Damp damo damp. A little worried for Frisian Dew finishing because I'm sure she needs another couple of weeks at least. Would there be any point putting her under these lights to finish? Immense stress I'd imagine and they are not in the flowering spectrum anyway....

And :thanks: SG - everyone here is very happy with the little harvest. 5.4 wet ozs. of really very good quality cannabis is good to have. And I loved growing her. It's a good feeling, eh? I think I'm in the club.
:circle-of-love:

Those 4 bulbs should be great for seedlings. Keep them within a few inches of the plants so they don't stretch and also so while germing a little tiny bit of heat radiates into the soil. At a month or so old, you should be just fine turning the LED's on :)

All 3 of those strains are classics.. I wish I had those seeds! :) Mazaar and it's sweet lemony introduction followed by a hashy aftertaste... Blueberry, the sweet and mellow, fruity original... and Master Kush. There's something about quality, organic Master Kush that forever endeared it to me.. OMM didn't lead you wrong!

As for Frisian Dew and the weather... honestly my opinion is, yes, there's some stress, but immense stress? Are your indoor conditions that far from your outdoor conditions? I've moved plants from outside to inside and vice versa before and didn't have any problems. And if I think about it, it can't be as stressful moving from the wild outdoors to a constant, stable indoor environment as vice versa. If the outdoor weather is going to harm your plant for sure, I'd take the chance and try something that could help your harvest; moving indoors. And that damp cloudy weather could take your whole harvest with mold, in a worst case scenario. The worst stress that bringing it inside could cause, could maybe make it go hermie. That's how I think about it.

:love: well, welcome to the freakin' club Mr. Teddy! :love: - we're glad to have you join us!!

:love: well, welcome to the freakin' club Mr. Teddy! :love: - we're glad to have you join us!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thanks, SG. You made me laugh first thing on a Sunday.

OK...so that sounds like good advice regarding Frisian Dew. It's another damp and grey day here so let's get her into the tent. I think she'll just about fit. :cheesygrinsmiley: Fortunately I haven't started germinating any seeds yet, so I'll hold fire and get FD finished. Thank you so much.
:circle-of-love:

Congratulations on your harvest Mr Teddy.:goodjob:

It is going to be fun watching your indoor grow.:high-five:

Would you, could you take pictures from starting your seeds, planting, lighting, atmosphere, etc.....:thanks:

I soaked my seeds is a glass of water. I had more luck with that then the paper towel method. Both seeds I started in a paper towel didn't sprout but the ones in a shot glass on distilled water sprouted. Hopefully you have better luck with the paper towel method than I did!

Hi JadeLotus. :cheer: Thanks for the tip. This summer the one thing that didn't go wrong was germination on paper plates. Every seed (that hadn't been damaged in the post) cracked nicely. So that's tempted fate - I've got 3 on a plate right now. We shall see....:circle-of-love:

Congratulations on your harvest Mr Teddy.:goodjob:

It is going to be fun watching your indoor grow.:high-five:

Would you, could you take pictures from starting your seeds, planting, lighting, atmosphere, etc.....:thanks:

Good morning 60cal. Sure I will - I shared all my outdoor mistakes so why not all my indoor ones too? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll start a new journal in a few days where I'll post all the set-up details. Just running the tent empty at he moment whilst germinating to try and get temperatures consistent and to begin to understand the new environment.

Well, I changed my mind about Frisian Dew. (Sorry SoilGirl. Get that "I told you so" post ready). She's still outside, sheltered. I gave her a good inspection and the buds are still swelling nicely and no sign of rot and it's said she's bred for outdoors in N.Europe. And today has dawned brighter.

Hoping that you all have a bright day...:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom