Grow With Me: My Grow Journey

Yeah I think just about everything is dead, my journal has even slowed right down to the point I cant even really get a reply, feel like I'm constantly talking to myself :rofl: I must have said something to piss a lot of people off, wish I knew what it was lol

Meh don't feel bad most ppl just flock to those professional grows. Your plants r looking great .

Yeah I think just about everything is dead, my journal has even slowed right down to the point I cant even really get a reply, feel like I'm constantly talking to myself :rofl: I must have said something to piss a lot of people off, wish I knew what it was lol

Dont feel bad, you gotta allotta traffic. Ive had my clones for 3 weeks and hardly anybody following. Altjough there isnt much to see at this point. Im just barely getting my tent finished. Still doing LST, my plants are growing out not up. Up soon, then top and flower. Grow for yourself it will be more rewarding, at least until your friends are stumbling stoned!

Thanks mate, I shut my last journal down prematurely due to no traffic and couldn't get replies for days, realised how stupid that made me look when I lost my shit :rofl: after shutting it down is when I realised something else, on here is my only outlet for talking about my biggest passion in my life, its not about the quantity of the traffic, its the quality of the people that join you for the journey, I know myself I cant be around every minute of the day and I don't expect anyone else to :thumb: I have noticed a real slow right around the forums lately, my journal was just an example ;) I will stop by and check in on your journal soon mate :)

Thanks mate, I don't feel bad at all, it just gets to a point where you start questioning if all the effort to do the journal is really worth it when nobody is interested :thumb: Don't worry canna, we are here for you :) Always keep an eye open in here as often as I can :thumb:

Exactly feral!!!! And thank you much, your work is always appreciated here!!!

Thanks mate, I shut my last journal down prematurely due to no traffic and couldn't get replies for days, realised how stupid that made me look when I lost my shit :rofl: after shutting it down is when I realised something else, on here is my only outlet for talking about my biggest passion in my life, its not about the quantity of the traffic, its the quality of the people that join you for the journey, I know myself I cant be around every minute of the day and I don't expect anyone else to :thumb: I have noticed a real slow right around the forums lately, my journal was just an example ;) I will stop by and check in on your journal soon mate :)

I have. Considered the same several times, but same this is my only outlet and the quality of people who are along for the ride and participate should be enough!!!

I've just sat down in front of my computer and I had an email for this journal waiting. As I'm reading another one comes through and it's another post in this same journal. Like any social media there is going to be eb and flow. I've gone from posting every day to maybe every few, just because, well, you know, we're watching the weeds grow! There really isn't a whole lot to report on a daily basis and so people may not be on here as often, or if they are, maybe they're researching. I'll give you an example of my brain at work.

So, I'm sitting there watching a show (Macgyver ((the new one))). Then I say to myself, "Hmmm, I wonder when I should flush my plants, and when is a good time to harvest, and how should I cure/ dry my buds?" Then I jump on 420 here and get to work. From here I'll go to my search engine and look there for answers too. Not to mention, I have my guitar to practice and my daughters (and wife) to spend time with. I go to the gym, run to the store for supplies... You get the picture. We've all got lives to live. We are here for each other in the digital realm but I work in front of my computer too. At the end of the day, sitting in front of my computer after spending a portion of my day in front of it, well, sometimes I just wanna veg out, practice guitar, hang out with my family, get high and go throw the frisbee with my neighbor, play with my dog... You get the idea.

Just know that many people have probably looked at your journal and been thinking, "I'll check back when you start to see flowers."

:yummy:

I've just sat down in front of my computer and I had an email for this journal waiting. As I'm reading another one comes through and it's another post in this same journal. Like any social media there is going to be eb and flow. I've gone from posting every day to maybe every few, just because, well, you know, we're watching the weeds grow! There really isn't a whole lot to report on a daily basis and so people may not be on here as often, or if they are, maybe they're researching. I'll give you an example of my brain at work.

So, I'm sitting there watching a show (Macgyver ((the new one))). Then I say to myself, "Hmmm, I wonder when I should flush my plants, and when is a good time to harvest, and how should I cure/ dry my buds?" Then I jump on 420 here and get to work. From here I'll go to my search engine and look there for answers too. Not to mention, I have my guitar to practice and my daughters (and wife) to spend time with. I go to the gym, run to the store for supplies... You get the picture. We've all got lives to live. We are here for each other in the digital realm but I work in front of my computer too. At the end of the day, sitting in front of my computer after spending a portion of my day in front of it, well, sometimes I just wanna veg out, practice guitar, hang out with my family, get high and go throw the frisbee with my neighbor, play with my dog... You get the idea.

Just know that many people have probably looked at your journal and been thinking, "I'll check back when you start to see flowers."

:yummy:

I mean obviously, I get it because I too have a life, as we all do. I don't expect anymore then I'm willing to give. But to do the journal on top of the growing and managing life, it has to be worth it to me... I.e. Active participation mr greene and feral and bignugz are my biggest fans ( as far as active participation) and now I know I have lurkers....I decided that's enough for me to keep going.

Day 40 y'all!!!

420-magazine-mobile894108218.jpg
420-magazine-mobile850885274.jpg
420-magazine-mobile969197676.jpg
420-magazine-mobile879893572.jpg
420-magazine-mobile58759514.jpg
420-magazine-mobile507399092.jpg

Back
Top Bottom