420-magazine-mobile164811447.jpg

This is the veg. /germination laboratory lol

Grow with me, my grow journey
What nutes are you using on them girls?

Large dual chamber grow box build

She said 4 t5's I believe . I also say way too far from your girls

First Grow For Me - So First Journal Also
Sorry I must have missed that
Sorry! They are under 2 t-5 but I have moved them up as they stretch..... they were planted 81 days ago tho so should I start cropping and training them out?

I usually start topping or F.I.M mine when there only about 12 inches tall after about 5th node development I start lightly n FIM them since it little lower stress then about another week or 2 I completely top them and let them recover and go into flower 2 t5s tho is very little light for them that probably why they are stretching in my opinion

Sorry I must have missed that

I usually start topping or F.I.M mine when there only about 12 inches tall after about 5th node development I start lightly n FIM them since it little lower stress then about another week or 2 I completely top them and let them recover and go into flower 2 t5s tho is very little light for them that probably why they are stretching in my opinion

Yes!! Your right the lighting is not enough at this point and is the reason they stretched but I felt like it was ok , as I have a 4x4x8 grow area for them ....to me so they are taller rather then fatter??? I'm loving all the input this is such a great group!!!

Grow With Me - My Grow Journey

When using t5 lights you should have them closer so you don't get such a stretch on your ladies they don't proofs much eat so you can have them inches away from your plants as far as training I always start at no numbers 6 through 8 somewhere in there and cut back to nodes to top that way she has a strong foundation and a thicker stock and I always use L St and wants those branches get some growth on my way either top them off in them again around node six seven or eight back to nodes if I'm going to top off am at the top know if I'm going to fim

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

When using t5 lights you should have them closer so you don't get such a stretch on your ladies they don't proofs much eat so you can have them inches away from your plants as far as training I always start at no numbers 6 through 8 somewhere in there and cut back to nodes to top that way she has a strong foundation and a thicker stock and I always use L St and wants those branches get some growth on my way either top them off in them again around node six seven or eight back to nodes if I'm going to top off am at the top know if I'm going to fim

Ok good to know about the T5 , I'm in the process of switching over from HPS TO LED for flower and this is new to me so any tips for that are welcomed also!!!

Grow With Me - My Grow Journey

Stay with HPS or check out the new light called LEC CMH grow lights. They are HPS with heat and a better spectrum

These plants are maybe 3 weeks old look at the node stacking
420-magazine-mobile1053344588.jpg
420-magazine-mobile975587373.jpg
and showing signs of sex
420-magazine-mobile2115735370.jpg
and that's only 3 weeks

2 x3x5 this is just temporary while working on grow room

So in one of my grow room 101 threads I discussed lighting a 400 watt mh is optimal coverage for 3x3 are yous is a 2x3 but close enough so hears a brake down of comparison to other lights
420-magazine-mobile960416188.jpg

As you can see it would take 10 t5 to get same a mouth of light since you are only running 2 you are running 20 percent of optimal light performance and if they stretch to much and get to thin I'm flower they may bend even worse brake

Back
Top Bottom