Grow With Me: My Grow Journey

420-magazine-mobile1272919043.jpg

I started adding this once weekly, has anyone tried this???

Grow with me, my grow journey
I use it but usually just through flower

Large dual chamber grow box build

My thing with lec cmh lighting is I heard people say that really not that much wattage to weigh saving like when u figure out the end bud weight vs wattage you don't save that much which is why I'm going over to hi performance led brands like Kind and blackdog

LEC CMH lights are the closest to the sun's spectrum we can get. I am buying one I know feral on here has 2 I know a couple other guys that do also. It's the best bang for your buck. I run HPS for flower so electric bills are under 100 for 2 tents one 1000 HPS and one LED 300 watt combo HPS 250. Inline fans 2 for one tent one for the other air pumps 7. And electrical bill is around 75 bucks for 30 days my heaters for lights off raised it a lil

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

So in one of my grow room 101 threads I discussed lighting a 400 watt mh is optimal coverage for 3x3 are yous is a 2x3 but close enough so hears a brake down of comparison to other lights
420-magazine-mobile960416188.jpg

As you can see it would take 10 t5 to get same a mouth of light since you are only running 2 you are running 20 percent of optimal light performance and if they stretch to much and get to thin I'm flower they may bend even worse brake

Really great info thank you. I have two more ,and I can at least get it to 40% haha !! much respect!!

Grow With Me - My Grow Journey

LEC CMH lights are the closest to the sun's spectrum we can get. I am buying one I know feral on here has 2 I know a couple other guys that do also. It's the best bang for your buck. I run HPS for flower so electric bills are under 100 for 2 tents one 1000 HPS and one LED 300 watt combo HPS 250. Inline fans 2 for one tent one for the other air pumps 7. And electrical bill is around 75 bucks for 30 days my heaters for lights off raised it a lil

Ik spectrum better but most people grow with an equivalent to about 400 watt hid so I pay 2 to 3 times the amount for a cmh n save what 85 watts I just don't see the 7 to 10 dollar a month savingIng me the difference in long run

Ik spectrum better but most people grow with an equivalent to about 400 watt hid so I pay 2 to 3 times the amount for a cmh n save what 85 watts I just don't see the 7 to 10 dollar a month savingIng me the difference in long run

Nanolux LEC CMH is 269.00 bulb 89.00 3100K full spectrum any quality 400 hid will run the same price

I will tag along if you don't mind. That setup looks awesome! personally I like LED I think you will too. Well I mostly lurk but occasionally I spurt out random useless information. Must be a side effect of the medications. (kidding) This is going to be a good one I can feel it!

Hop on!!! Promise U will enjoy the ride once I get the momentum . lurk away and spit your info whenever u like!!! Thank u

Grow With Me - My Grow Journey

Back
Top Bottom