Grow With Me: My Grow Journey

I don't know the amount of space your working with but have you considered the screen of green (sog) method. This calls for only 2 weeks of vegetation then you force the plants to flower. This method is great for using space efficiently. Plants will stay a smaller size but you can harvest quickly and you can fit more plants in a smaller space. In the end it's often a greater yield per Sq meter in a grow area.

we have lift off for the Cinderella 99 old school!! ..
420-magazine-mobile952177884.jpg

Grow With Me - My Grow Journey

Well hello there, I just wanted to drop an actual journal entry since I have now navigated my way through a few forums and found my voice.

I started my grow journey several years ago when I had the privilege of living in beautiful Colorado.
420-magazine-mobile1168213451.jpg
420-magazine-mobile948835030.jpg
420-magazine-mobile457422.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1367756221.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2141132262.jpg
420-magazine-mobile735317782.jpg
420-magazine-mobile459026931.jpg
420-magazine-mobile514142993.jpg

I had a couple of up and coming mentors !! I was one of the 20% of women growers and this made me proud!!! I just took off ,I started with the crappiest CFL setup and some hand me down bag seeds, 5 gallon buckets and my marijuana grow Bible!!! I learned so much from that book.... however nothing can teach you better then good ol' trial and error!!! Now being in such a booming and rewarding profession I soaked up everything and I tried everything!!! Here are a few pictures of my start.... (enjoy .)

420-magazine-mobile640324337.jpg
420-magazine-mobile4618297.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1186779269.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1193819231.jpg

The last pic was a joy, a clone from one of my grow idols : Hollister

420-magazine-mobile35003440.jpg
420-magazine-mobile74709312.jpg

Well that posted ass backwards .... hope u can keep up haha sorry apparently I still have some fine tuning to do!!! Always a work in progress!!!

We all have tuning we can do one way another this is a major new Frontier and I feel like there are so many major advancements we will see in the next couple years. Also if you would like to learn more I'm about to start my own youtube channel have like videos grow journals, how to videos, grow room design but this subject I'm gonna wait so I can remember read all my books and give everyone the absolute most up to date information they can get

So cheers yall and keep them frosty ;)

Large dual chamber grow box build

We all have tuning we can do one way another this is a major new Frontier and I feel like there are so many major advancements we will see in the next couple years. Also if you would like to learn more I'm about to start my own youtube channel have like videos grow journals, how to videos, grow room design but this subject I'm gonna wait so I can remember read all my books and give everyone the absolute most up to date information they can get

So cheers yall and keep them frosty ;)

Absolutely count me in!!! Looking forward to it!!! Brothers helping sisters .

we have lift off for the Cinderella 99 old school!! ..
420-magazine-mobile952177884.jpg

Gorgeous :) is that the Brothers Grimm version? got a G13labs one going in my flower tent right now trying to get rid of it so i can drop my Bros Grimm ones hehe

Your red desil was amazing. One of the most beautiful ladies i have ever seen.

Thanks Bignugz :) I cant take all the credit for her, she basically grew herself, even missed a few feedings with her, never gave me any issues, a real amazing plant :)

Gorgeous :) is that the Brothers Grimm version? got a G13labs one going in my flower tent right now trying to get rid of it so i can drop my Bros Grimm ones hehe

Thanks Bignugz :) I cant take all the credit for her, she basically grew herself, even missed a few feedings with her, never gave me any issues, a real amazing plant :)

C99 is a F5 version of Sonics from my good friend at Lineage Genetics

I'm loooking into bio tabs they are from the uk but u just add to your medium
420-magazine-mobile2068983940.jpg

I never really saw the point in compost tea it alot of work for a little bit of microbial function that most of the tims is getting hurt by all the synthetic nutrients and salt build up u have in your pots if it was me I would just stick to mykos because unless your growing amended soil I don't see alot of point in bacteria if there is nothing to brake down

cheers yall and remember keep'em frosty ;)

As of today the Lemon heaven sisters are 92 days veg. as it has taken way longer to get this room set up ,at this point they are officially my longest veg. ladies.

let's just jump right in shall we......

Lemon A-is stunted from all the stress and moving her two times (long story ) anyhow she's been successfully topped and waiting flower....
420-magazine-mobile116734037.jpg

Lemon B- has recently been recovering is super crop fail, and at 90% break on Main stock she was taped up about three days, fully recovered she's a strong plant however , I need to up-pot in a week to move to flower the following week, hopefully everything goes smoothly.
420-magazine-mobile1338250658.jpg

Lemon C-after a successful top and super crop I have HIGH hopes for this girl she is doing well!

420-magazine-mobile768289464.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile97793402.

C99 and Black zombie have joined the journey!!!
[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile67239802.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1242538388.jpg

Back
Top Bottom