Grow With Me: My Grow Journey

I done some on thc university I thought about finishing rest of things I want with CTU how is it

Large dual chamber grow box build
It's great for the price. I started with almost no knowledge and I think I'm pretty set to start my first grow. The videos are very informative. And the ebook contain alot of knowledgeable information. And for the price I paid I think it was a good deal. Other schools that offered the same classes were rediculously high priced.

420-magazine-mobile260154028.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1836106247.jpg

Any ideas on how I can strengthen my girls they are stretched beyond their capacity, IMO I was thinking when I up pot I can burry higher up the stalk.....
420-magazine-mobile1681012298.jpg
this was taken a week ago at day 81 in veg under cfl/ and t5 s

Grow With Me - My Grow Journey

Burying the stem further will help but id defo look into adding some silica to your nute schedule, its pretty cheap and will last a long time, strengthens branches, allows more nutrient uptake, helps them cope with stress and helps with the overall plant health :thumb: another option you have is to cut them right back, basically topping the plant but that all depends on how long they will be in veg, quick and easy solution, grab some silica, i dont run anything without it now ;)

420-magazine-mobile260154028.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1836106247.jpg

Any ideas on how I can strengthen my girls they are stretched beyond their capacity, IMO I was thinking when I up pot I can burry higher up the stalk.....
420-magazine-mobile1681012298.jpg
this was taken a week ago at day 81 in veg under cfl/ and t5 s

Mabey use a trellis net to support the stems when you flower so if the flowers get to heavy they have support. It's also good for training your plants for a more even canopy.

Burying the stem further will help but id defo look into adding some silica to your nute schedule, its pretty cheap and will last a long time, strengthens branches, allows more nutrient uptake, helps them cope with stress and helps with the overall plant health :thumb: another option you have is to cut them right back, basically topping the plant but that all depends on how long they will be in veg, quick and easy solution, grab some silica, i dont run anything without it now ;)

Awesome thank you! I believe I have at least 2 more weeks of work left in my room, so should I go ahead and transplant and then top within the next week? I feel like that might be too much stress??

Mabey use a trellis net to support the stems when you flower so if the flowers get to heavy they have support. It's also good for training your plants for a more even canopy.

Great! I will look more into a trellis they won't support the weight of the colas I just know it because they are switching over to 1200w LED .... I am going to start the silica with the regular feeds and see if that helps too

If you are 2 weeks out from flower i wouldnt be doing too much topping etc, id start with some silica and see how it goes :thumb:

Sweet! Roughly two weeks I was afraid I vegged too long but from reading countless journals and gaining all this awesome knowledge I see u can veg indefinitely..... due to situations out of my control they were left alone now I'm just in the process of upgrading.... I'm using the foxfarm nutrients (I'm going for organic) is there a better brand I just feel like they are locking them out

I have a mate on here that is using them nutes and was having a few issues to begin with but has dialled them in a lot more now, i will link you to his journal when i get home ;) there are a few foxfarm nute schedules in there :thumb:

Sent from my SM-G925I using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I heard ffof was a great soil to start with. But ive seen alot of people complain about aphid infestations because of it.

Actually i got the nutes mixed up i was thinking biobizz for some reason, sorry, i did find this though which may help

Fox Farms feeding schedule

The fox farms soil is pretty hot, from what i hear you can just about run all the way through veg without needing to feed :thumb:

Yes that's what I started with and haven't done much feeding , once every other water ....which is every other day right now

Back
Top Bottom