Grow With Me: My Grow Journey

Question of the day?!

420-magazine-mobile5308981.jpg
I'm wanting to pull a few cones from the lemon sisters before flower when is the best time?

Grow With Me - My Grow Journey

When taking your clones take from lower growth and use a heat mat or ez cloner and make sure you are using clean blade at 45 immediately into water so no embolism and then rooting hormone and then rapid rooters or rockwool or straight in soil with a dome

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Perfect , thank you . l!!! Doing them this weekend

Great looking plants tho I hope you have a nice flowering light. They need to be strong for penetrating the canopy and to make dense colas. I use 1000 watt HPS super-lux bulb, og nanolux dimmable ballast. And it's at 75% with air cooled sealed hood. I am definitely getting a new LEC CMH 315 LIGHT it's amazing. And not to hot. Nanolux has one for 270 with ballest and bulb is 100.00 buck

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Day two of the switch over, and idk ladies and gents do they look happy??? J/k I started the LEDs on just blue and white but after one day the Lemon Heaven sisters just looked droopy and sad. So now with B,W, And R They seem pleased. I will be flipping in about a week. Still have the finishing touches on the room. That's all for now

STAY LIFTED.
420-magazine-mobile2069029513.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1458347891.jpg
420-magazine-mobile521944330.jpg

Day two of the switch over, and idk ladies and gents do they look happy??? J/k I started the LEDs on just blue and white but after one day the Lemon Heaven sisters just looked droopy and sad. So now with B,W, And R They seem pleased. I will be flipping in about a week. Still have the finishing touches on the room. That's all for now

STAY LIFTED.
420-magazine-mobile2069029513.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1458347891.jpg
420-magazine-mobile521944330.jpg

What brand and what led light is that??

cheers yall and remember keep'em frosty ;)

Large dual chamber grow box build

The leaves were turning white.... I turned the red off and they are fine I'm thinking it's too much light.... wait is that possible ...... lol

Yes alot of people are under the conception that if usend led that u can out light as close as u want to plan your which is completely false they still usually have to be like 18 to 24 inches away bit that dependent on light cause if to close it will cause light burn Google led light burn

cheers yall and remember keep'em frosty ;)

Large dual chamber grow box build

Back
Top Bottom