Growing Against Alzheimers - A Purely Organic Experience

As you requested my lady.. my sweet baby nova! .
420-magazine-mobile1073379521.jpg

Your fav
420-magazine-mobile1117079838.jpg

She destroyed this plant lol.
420-magazine-mobile709919862.jpg

No smoke report on Kushy for a little while yet but I will most definitely let you know. She's been a week in the fridge so she probably has somewhere between a couple of days and a week left, depending on if I have the fridge settings better than last time. Then she'll cure. I'll take a taste once she's dry but will reserve my final verdict until she cures.

The buds look nice and frosty - it passes the eye test, and if I got a bag that looked like that from a street dealer, I'd be excited to try it out.

Big hugs to you and your husband. Tell him if our dongles touch we'll have a special connection. I'll treat him right too, even take him out for a fancy sitdown dinner at McDonald's. Oh gosh I love McDonald's :rofl: LoL imagine if there's an actual starfish with bollocks between each of it's legs/arms, teabagging would be at the next level :laughtwo: you are right about kicking alz ass, I fucking hate it and even what it's doing to my father. I am here to learn with you and make this a fun journey:passitleft::ganjamon:

Love this guy ..

* Hi FP!

*There is going to be some great discussion here about ALZ, and every patient deserves that chance to help themselves naturally. Your mom is deep in my thoughts to keep fighting and cheering. :cheer:

*great, thanks for the explanation, repatriate what doesn't belong to them, through honour and respect.

*To be honest DW, I was ashamed of having ALZ at my age. I was ashamed that I lost my material worth at the time. I only posted the diagnosis there but wouldn't self identify too much. I don't want people using it against me here, just in case. Plus it's hard to explain everything I can't write about in a grow journal. Have to keep it as grow related as possible.

*So I hid some personal stuff I was going through because of my shame. My extended family don't even know because I don't want people treating me like I'm dying. And that is just a natural reaction for others, I know they can't help it, I can't change others, so I have to change myself. This journal is my reckoning and my uprising and so I have to accept, in order to move on and get serious.

*This is my very first time fully accepting my diagnosis publicly and in my title. I'm scared of any backlash, but I have to risk it to heal myself. So this is yet, another step forward, exposing my life through my grow. Hoping that these risks also help others. Let's change the stigma ALZ has in my life, I can only do that by coming forward, no matter how embarrassed I am, no more hiding from the truth.

*I have learned oodles of technique from your journal and that tutorial you did for me. I'm looking forward to showing the results of my learning through KushyKush update coming up soon. Thank you kindly for your generousity and your astuteness.

Thank you soooo much HG, sisterhood accepted, and treasured. My writing has improved, even my husband can't understand how that happened, but I have trouble speaking conversationally in person. But don't you worry, I have some funny examples of my behaviours to explain my metamorphosis. Thanks for the support sister, it's all good!:Namaste::welcome:

Nothing to be ashamed of god made us all different t so we can prosper off one another..

*I thought about you throughout this video GN30 and wanted to make sure you understood that you're right on the mark brother. You were right about yourself from the very beginning. This is why I'm so gungho on getting your first harvest in my friend. You must feel validated then, finally getting some answers for you. How can we help you?

You were in my thoughts too soul sista.
What a journey we are both on.

I'm getting so close to be able to start my seeds, my technical genius friend is coming over at the weekend to have a look at my electrics .....

And I've got myself a new 1mx1mx2m tent and a 450w led light.
And an aloe Vera plant. Next will be sage for tea.

You all help with every interaction and piece of sharing that takes place on your journals.
I count myself as blessed to be able to communicate with so many good souls here.

I've got 2kg of raw finola hemp seeds which I eat with my cereal everyday.
These are autos and pure ruderalis.

I'll be growing some of them too and maybe letting them cross with some of my blueberry and white widow.

We are at the right time at the right place to help ourselves and save many lives. No doctor can ever tell me my CBD therapy doesn't work. So we just go about learning until we can't learn anymore.

Durban Poison is a sativa though, wouldn't that impact your cognition?

Do you have any CBD blends?

Did you end up buying a tent or still using that massive garden box?

I don't think I've even tried a sativa yet. The supplies I use just now are mostly unknown origin, UK Cheese and some hash, very limited.
It would be an interesting to see the effects, the sativa would help with the chronic fatigue but yeh, could be an issue for cognition.

Have any other brainiacs out there got reviews on cognitive difficulties and using sativas?

I've got some Medical Mass 1:1 seeds that will grown. This is the one I'm most excited about ...

My soil was cooked in the big box, I had figured out a system to be able to use it to grow with cfls but long term productivity has to be a priority.

So I bought a new light & tent with the little bit of money I got when I got paid off from my job.

Thanks for that knowledge SweetSue.:thanks:

During the course of my study and research, there are some recommendations out there for some major diseases. I am making a list of what I find because it's quite a significant amount. For example, I read that someone with Parkinson's would be on 75mg daily.

Now I'm on 20mg, and compared the symptoms. I couldn't imagine myself taking that much. And this is why I ask you in case you've seen the same thing.

While I understand and pro-actively recommend exactly what you've written, I'm accumulating results from other research to try and understand the basis for various dosages.

I have the unique perspective of understanding dosage based on neuro degenerative disease progress I've been experiencing. I have so many questions when I'm reading studies from the outside the canna world.

Did you know that many studies done on patients with neuro degenerative diseases they primarily used a Sativa or Sativa/CBD to conduct their tests? I have yet to read (although I'm sure they are out there) studies on patients like me with CBD Indica. It seems that the Scientists think that Sativa is the way to go to target neuro dificiencies. But in some cases they're triggering patients with it, and this is why they say it Cannabis doesn't help.

Can you believe that? Somehow, the doctors say ALL CANNABIS is physcedelic, because they didn't to avoid the triggers in order to heal the deep pain and inflammation. How can they not know, don't trigger the brain? Seems obvious to me.

Yes Sativa has helped to repair global pain, in fact having 20% max would not be the end of the world for a neuro patient. However, when I read CBD studies, they record the progress in healing of cells and how many remained healthy and growing. But the missing link here is that I am still searching for brain studies using Indica which is what I recommend for my brain healing.

Anyways, sorry to ramble. This is why I was asking, because I'm just comparing studies upon studies upon studies.
I'm just making up for lost cells..lol

I absolutely agree with you soul sista.

It is vital to conduct studies with the correct cannabinoid/terpene profiles.
Even better would be to do comparative studies with a variety of strains an chemovars.

Israel Cannabis | Israel-Cannabis is designed to drive world-class cannabis startups and solutions to the global market.

This is a good link to some clinical trials taking place ...

Hey G2HM! I found your thread! The info about making oil is priceless, but I wanted to commend you on your courage and selflessness in the pursuit of bettering your quality of life and the quality of life that others may benefit from because of you and others like you. Also, your husband sounds awesome! He sounds like a very patient man!

I'm socking some money away for that MButter machine! Just seems easier for a dolt like me to make good meds.
My problem is I usually don't have a large enough harvest to commit to only oil. I really hope to grab a couple Barney Farm Critical CBD! That might just be the photoperiod plant that breaks me away from my autos!

I'm curious, if there is a tolerance issue at all for you guys. I have quite a high tolerance, do the point of very little change in mental state after vaping.

Edit: Also, I read this thread start to finish while on the John. Walking is sure to be a challenge...

HI Grow2Healme. Biker Dude here. I am very interested in your journal for two reasons:

First and foremost, almost all my mother's family has family has a hx of Alz and a few on dad's side. I am concerned with me getting it as I have noticed a few traits of early Alz in me.

Second, I was a health care provider for 43 years and was a Physician Assistant for the last 25 of those years and had many patients that came down with Alz. As a result, I have always had a interest in it. I am retired now but have numerous medical problems including pre-diabetes from using steroids for my lung problems. I am in early stages of research on Cannabis and treatment of Alz. Sounds like I can learn a lot from you and maybe add something that you did not know.

I wish you all the best.

Nothing to be ashamed of god made us all different t so we can prosper off one another..

*:thanks::welcome::Namaste:

Subbed in late. Got lots of back reading to do

*HI DB...no rush...:welcome:

You were in my thoughts too soul sista.
What a journey we are both on.

I'm getting so close to be able to start my seeds, my technical genius friend is coming over at the weekend to have a look at my electrics .....

And I've got myself a new 1mx1mx2m tent and a 450w led light.
And an aloe Vera plant. Next will be sage for tea.

You all help with every interaction and piece of sharing that takes place on your journals.
I count myself as blessed to be able to communicate with so many good souls here.

I've got 2kg of raw finola hemp seeds which I eat with my cereal everyday.
These are autos and pure ruderalis.

I'll be growing some of them too and maybe letting them cross with some of my blueberry and white widow.

*So all those hemps seeds have CBD in them, I mean actual life-saving CBD? You can cross those hemp seeds with your indicas?

*You know you're always welcome here. It has not been easy for you since the start. But honestly, I went through the same challenges and I'm a better person for it, now you are too. Although your experiences are unique to you, I'm happy to be able to relate to you through your symptoms, making positives instead of us feeling sorry for ourselves.

*My plants give me life, control and final deliverables, I can't wait for you to feel that. You always have a home here because we live for our gardens and our gardens live for us.

I don't think I've even tried a sativa yet. The supplies I use just now are mostly unknown origin, UK Cheese and some hash, very limited.
It would be an interesting to see the effects, the sativa would help with the chronic fatigue but yeh, could be an issue for cognition.

Have any other brainiacs out there got reviews on cognitive difficulties and using sativas?

I've got some Medical Mass 1:1 seeds that will grown. This is the one I'm most excited about ...

My soil was cooked in the big box, I had figured out a system to be able to use it to grow with cfls but long term productivity has to be a priority.

So I bought a new light & tent with the little bit of money I got when I got paid off from my job.

*Wow, that is exactly what I did, gosh our lives are so parellel when it comes to starting to grow our meds. That is why I'm always encouraging you. This will open up so many doors for you.

*Sativas are a love, hate relationship when it comes to cognition. Based on my research and smoking experiments, sativas trigger the brain and is the biggest gamble for someone with brain trauma. However, most of my strains have either 20% Sativa or I grow my own Sativa and add it to my indica.

*The Sativa is very uplifting and impactful when our we have brain trauma, and you really only need a little bit to have a big effect. It does give you that boost as you leave the door to go jogging, to work, or anything that keeps you busy. They grow tall so you'll need to train but you'll get more in your harvest, theoretically, it's up to your environment. Knowing you haven't tried it before, you'll feel the difference right away. I think it would be funny to watch you try sativa for the first time, I think we'd laugh so much.

I absolutely agree with you soul sista.

It is vital to conduct studies with the correct cannabinoid/terpene profiles.
Even better would be to do comparative studies with a variety of strains an chemovars.

HOME - Israel Cannabis

This is a good link to some clinical trials taking place ...

*:thanks:

Hey G2HM! I found your thread! The info about making oil is priceless, but I wanted to commend you on your courage and selflessness in the pursuit of bettering your quality of life and the quality of life that others may benefit from because of you and others like you. Also, your husband sounds awesome! He sounds like a very patient man!

I'm socking some money away for that MButter machine! Just seems easier for a dolt like me to make good meds.
My problem is I usually don't have a large enough harvest to commit to only oil. I really hope to grab a couple Barney Farm Critical CBD! That might just be the photoperiod plant that breaks me away from my autos!

I'm curious, if there is a tolerance issue at all for you guys. I have quite a high tolerance, do the point of very little change in mental state after vaping.

Edit: Also, I read this thread start to finish while on the John. Walking is sure to be a challenge...

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I don't know how to take that last comment, either my words are really sexy or you're relieving yourself with my words...HAHAHAHAHAHA So funny, what a compliment. No but seriously, I do recommend the MB2 over any method because it's a plug n play kinda deal. Put in your ingredients, set your temp and time, walk away for 8 hours, boom, all the hard work is over with, and a limited amount of dishes and mess to clean.

*I promise you that dosing oil will supercede any tolerance with shhhmoking. Now I grow a plant just for oil, and the other two are for bud. It gives you a whole new perspective, from farm to table, oil slicker without destroying the earth for it.

*THank you for joining my journal and reading through. I know it's a lot, it's hard for me to keep up, but time is of the essence.

*Oh and I gave my husband a fist bump for yah!

HI Grow2Healme. Biker Dude here. I am very interested in your journal for two reasons:

First and foremost, almost all my mother's family has family has a hx of Alz and a few on dad's side. I am concerned with me getting it as I have noticed a few traits of early Alz in me.

Second, I was a health care provider for 43 years and was a Physician Assistant for the last 25 of those years and had many patients that came down with Alz. As a result, I have always had a interest in it. I am retired now but have numerous medical problems including pre-diabetes from using steroids for my lung problems. I am in early stages of research on Cannabis and treatment of Alz. Sounds like I can learn a lot from you and maybe add something that you did not know.

I wish you all the best.

*Dear Biker DUUUUUDE! Love your handle. You're very welcome to lean your bike here, there is special valet service for bikers in the back of my grow...lol.

*I'm honoured to have a medical professional here, you'll be able to provide a valuable perspective on my progress. What are your symptoms if you don't mind me asking, I don't want to pry.

*I hope you can take as much as you can from this journal and apply it to your life and loved ones. That would contribute to the purpose of exposing my story to help myself and help others simultaneously. :welcome:

Too funny! I think I'm gonna keep pinching those pennies and pull the string with next weeks paycheck. I hope lol!
I harvested one of my plants today and 90%of it was clipped straight into a freezer ziplock so I can give her a go!

Should I be cleaning my buds and hanging them to dry first ?
Then bagging up for the freezer ? Sorry. My name is joe I am learning to step outside my box and got invited here to check out grows journal hope it's not to niaeve of me to intrude if so my apologies what page should I go back to ....

Too funny! I think I’m gonna keep pinching those pennies and pull the string with next weeks paycheck. I hope lol!
I harvested one of my plants today and 90%of it was clipped straight into a freezer ziplock so I can give her a go!

*YES, we are going to make you an oil slicker for sure. I'm making oil soon with my mb2 and will be posting my recipe for that method. Fresh harvest oil is the best you're gonna get, each and every time. No fuss at all. I love the no hassle of it all.

*So glad you made it, :welcome:

Should I be cleaning my buds and hanging them to dry first ?
Then bagging up for the freezer ? Sorry. My name is joe I am learning to step outside my box and got invited here to check out grows journal hope it’s not to niaeve of me to intrude if so my apologies what page should I go back to ....

*Hi there KJ, feel free to wash your buds, especially since they were outside, then hang them for 4 hours, then put into a ziploc bag in the freezer, make sure to get all the air out. Don't have to include the stalks but if you do, just cut them up to fit into the bag. Then you'll be ready to make oil soon.

*Hi there KJ, feel free to wash your buds, especially since they were outside, then hang them for 4 hours, then put into a ziploc bag in the freezer, make sure to get all the air out. Don't have to include the stalks but if you do, just cut them up to fit into the bag. Then you'll be ready to make oil soon.

Perfect I got one tester bud that's been hanging for about 4 hrs now thanks grow ...

Once I get them all cleaned and in bag in freezer within the next week or so I will be back to pest y for more guidance .

Here is the test bud clean compliments of doc and bud washing thread .

To be continued I suppose ...

Here is picture it bagged up any idea how much I need to Collect for ya ?
420-magazine-mobile1876153919.jpg

Back
Top Bottom