Growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to

Re: growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to.

3 gals in light nest,all 2700 cfls,on top 250hps,sometimes hard to keep cool enough in there.

HPIM1630_580x430_.jpg

durban aerogarden
HPIM1632_640x480_.jpg

OK GM,

I'll keep em comin,hey I found a couple seeds on the kush at the spots I painted hair like you said I'm so jazzed another first for me,seed producer
as long as they are good,they are widow and kush ya know,thx again for
your help and butcher too on the seeds he helped greatly.:surf:It wont let me rep you yet,but I have been repping so soon it will.

Thx alot joe,as time goes on my thumb is getting greener I hope,and I pray these new strains are just as good for my bro as my last grows were,I know these are stronger strains.:thanks::surf:

Spike69, terrific news on the seed pods bro. Always good to have a backup to continue a good genetic cross. We have found about 15 or so seeds in the last Jamaican we trimmed. Good enough for another few grows. Keep up the great work , it is looking excellant so far.

some more pics,
first 1- kush is filling in now,and I have seen seeds which I want,they will be
kush mommy and widow daddy,hope they work.
HPIM1633_640x480_.jpg

widows 3-4
HPIM1636_640x480_.jpg

widow 5
HPIM1637_640x480_.jpg

widow 6
HPIM1638_640x480_.jpg

Thank you Moslow coming from a king of growing I'm humbled,and I do for my bro what any 1 would do,I try to make a family members life better,I don,t think of the cost because in my heart and soul its the right thing to
do,I think there are alot of people that could be helped by smoke and because of laws and such they are hurting or depressed needlessly.

thank-you again for your kind words bro,peace be with you.:surf:

Thank you spiked69, But no king here just love growing the herb and have learned alot here at the 420mag. This is the best knowledge base I have ever come by. And some great people too... I am currently doing the same for my brother in-law in Oregon. He just had to have a kidney removed but cancer has spread to other places. He is going thru some nasty treatment similar to chemo but not a poison they say. But might as well be it really does some damage and he goes thru 7 days at a time in-patient then home for 2 weeks He can't eat hardly anything being so ill but when he gets home and smokes the herb I give him he starts feelin better and eating more by the next day.He said it drives him crazy at the hospital cause he smells herb there because they have some kind of cannabis research going on the floor above him.
Ok back to your goodies here.. I love the new box it looks very efficient .. You will notice big difference in health of your ladies... wtg and thanks again...

:goodjob::Rasta:

thx Moslow,

My thoughts are with you and your Brother-in-law,may the strength of his higher power be with him.And your a good Man to be helping out!:peace::surf:

Moslowjj, Sorry to hear about your brother-inlaw. Hope things improve for him. He is very lucky to have ya there for him, ^5, wtg.

Spike69, Same for you and your brother. I am glad to see peeps taken care of one another. My hats off to ya'all.

Nice, Spike!! Those compact widows are very intriguing...pardon my asking, cuz you probably told us already, but were those seeds from your prior grows? or did you get those from a seedbank? Thanks in advance...Bob

Nice, Spike!! Those compact widows are very intriguing...pardon my asking, cuz you probably told us already, but were those seeds from your prior grows? or did you get those from a seedbank? Thanks in advance...Bob

I got them seeds along with the other widow seeds from a source on the internet.I have just been growing them under a couple cfl veg. lights and they grew real slow,I think I'm going to flower them and see whats male or female and go from there,I have 3 big widows flowering now,I will start more sprouts,I cut 4 clones,they may work and this way I always have some coming up behind,I want it perpetual grow going on.:surf:

Spike,
Looking at those pics it's amazing how much foilage you have on those plants for the height. I have never had a plant grow so bushy on a inch per inch basis. What's the secret?

I just had veg cfl over each 1,and then I lay a small aquarium light under it and them lights seem to have multi spectrum values cause they grow great
in veg. or flowering whatever,and then I move it around under there.:surf:

very nice!

thx Joe,
This 1 will be the better of my 2 female widows,but I put 4 more plants in flower so who knows,hows your growing coming,1 broke when you moved it but its still growing right.:surf:

Back
Top Bottom