Growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to

Re: growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to.

9-30-09

widow
HPIM1623_640x480_.jpg

Ahhh..the wicked white! Can you say couch lock! Maybe in a month or two we will put our only White Widow seed in soil. Yours is coming along very well bro. Can't wait to see her fill in and plump out. Keep doing the excellant job you are, and it won't be long.

THX bro,

she fills in faster than her buddy but she is coming right behind and than the 18 in.widow is just getting her 20th hair 2 days ago there were 4.she looks better than the big widow did at that size.:surf:

I need to get me some widow seeds. Still has to be one, if not my favorite stain to smoke hands down.

Spike, How tall and how old is the plant you pictured? Sure lookin' great...

thx K2 and Bob all3 are coming good,the smaller widow not pictured in the last pics is even looking better than then big 1.But thx you guys for all the help and 420.:surf:

oh yaa how tall, widow is 24 1n.---kush 21 in.---other widow 18 in.shes behind 10 days or so.

I just love the aroma the plants put off.... I agree with you that it gets more exciting when your plant starts to Bud! I have just started my 2nd. grow I hope it turns out as well as the first.

Spike, How tall and how old is the plant you pictured? Sure lookin' great...
yaa Bob I put the heights but not age,I keep track of things I do on the notepad in computer.they sprouted 8-16-09.:surf:I want to put pic in of younger widow shes the nicest yet.

Spike69..Hey bro, I have a Grow Journal Database I developed. You are welcome to use it iffin ya want. You have to have Microsoft Access installed, I believe. Anyway, you are welcome to it. Here are some pics.

MS-Access-Grow-Journal-DB.jpg

Daily-Journal-Page.jpg

I can also adjust as neccesary, add or subtract data tracked if ya want.

GM, thats a nice little app you have going there. I was thinking of doing something similar but creating a web based tool, allowing multiple users to join up, log in, post to their journal, and have some database queries in there that will recommend other journals to other growers based on equipment similarities, strain similarities, and stuff like that... Kind of like a social networking site dedicated to growing our favorite plant. Your access skills are much better than some people I worked with at my last job, and Access was our main tool of use lol!

Id rep you but i gotta spread it around a bit

Hey spike69 been trying to get here to check out your journal and glad I did you have a great one goin here.. A+++ and Reps for your compassion and takin care of your bro.. And thanks for the complimsnts on my goodies,,,

Thank you Moslow coming from a king of growing I'm humbled,and I do for my bro what any 1 would do,I try to make a family members life better,I don,t think of the cost because in my heart and soul its the right thing to
do,I think there are alot of people that could be helped by smoke and because of laws and such they are hurting or depressed needlessly.

thank-you again for your kind words bro,peace be with you.:surf:

Spike69, I pm'd ya bro. Did ya check out our harvest pics from last night? You will like em..

unreal your plants,they leave me going dah look at that shit uff da
someday I hope to grow like you.:surf:

Spike, yours are on their way bro. That widow is gonna put your mind in lala land...lol. Your grows are just great bro, cause you are passionate about what ya do. And in the end, passion and knowledge make for some great grows. ^5

Back
Top Bottom