Growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to

Re: growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to.

THX Gm

that is what I call the light tent,its all 2700 flowering light there ,250 hps on top,I have 2 fans blowing gently over and under the plants,hey the widow is starting to show crystals and she stinks so much my Mom has taken notice,remember in the 1st few lines of this post I mentioned her.

anywaythx bro,still wont let me rep you for all your help and comments. ^5:peace::surf:

yo Gm,

I have gotten 98 percent rid of the gnats,barely see them now,I did enough crap to get rid of them but I think they are gone.Thx for telling me of the sand.:peace::surf:

Spike69, no problem bro. Glad to be of some help. We are fighting a gnat problem ourselves. We have some Gonats spray concentrate that we just applied. not alot of gnats, but not going to give them a chance to multiply. Our Jamaican No.2 is all but gone...lol. It has been a big hit (pun intended) with our friends. Smoke half a bowl, and become instant stupid! :)

glad your Jamaican was so good bro,when you get back online I would like to get some help with trimming leaves off,I know I need to keep big fan leaves but some of the others a bunch of small ones are taking over the inside of stalk.:surf:

pics.

HPIM1604_640x480_.jpg

HPIM1602_640x480_.jpg

HPIM1603_640x480_.jpg

HPIM1606_640x480_.jpg

hi K2,
the 2 big 1s been on flower for 3 weeks,the smaller 1 13 days,they all showed sex real fast like within 8 days.the 1 male showed in 5 days

something shitty has happened my mom called frow hospital,my bro had a seizure in walmart and when that happens in the store they make you go by ambulance to the hospital.at the hospital he had another 1 so they kept him in there and after so long of everything going good,aah shit-well I'll be going up there for a while.

mom called hes coming home,out of 2 seizure meds tegritol and kepra he has only been taking the kepra,now when he took both he still had seizures twice a month but since hes been taking both meds and smoking durban he
hasn't had a seizure at all,it seems hes got to do all 3.

hey man, i'm gald to see your brothers alright. yeah i have a aunt that has terets and she started smoking after 40 years of dealing with it, and now she hardly has any seisures anymore.the doc wont admit that it has to do with her smoking , but we know the truth. She hasnt changed anything inher life except started smoking with a vaporizer.

Yaa Butch,

even with both pills he would have them now and then,then I started growing good smoke and they stopped for a long time-now hes been on just 1 pill and he had seizures.seems to me he needs all 3 thats when he dosen't have them.

Yaa Butch,

even with both pills he would have them now and then,then I started growing good smoke and they stopped for a long time-now hes been on just 1 pill and he had seizures.seems to me he needs all 3 thats when he dosen't have them.

thats the way it always works when you dont have something you need it. But hey hes alive and thats all that matters, now its just time to figure out whats going on.My aunt is tobourn and she the type that is stuck on whatever she does and the funny thing is that she took to smoking quickly, despite the docs. saying that it doesn't help. But wnyways good to hear he's o.k and that he has a great brother to help himout along with his loving family.

Yaa Hes ok,we will keep him around a few days or whatever it takes before he goes back home,hes gonna want to smoke some durban or the dwarf ganj
cant hurt,they say its happening cause he quit taking 1 of his seizure meds.
THX for the kind words Butcher it helps bro.:thanks:

WELL EVERYTHING IS COOL AND BRO IS BACK AT HIS PLACE WITH STRICT ORDERS TO TAKE ALL THREE MEDS AND NOT SKIP THE TEGRITOL SO I,M GLAD ITS ALL BACK TO NORMAL AND HES SMOKIN THE MEDS AGAIN TOO,HE JUST HAS TO DO ALL 3 AND EVERYTHING IS COOL THAT WAY.:surf:

i soo glad to hear or see that. I was talking to my aunt last night, she sends her regards and prayers.I'm sure things are going to be fine now htat this scare happened.Esspecially with family reinforcing it .

Back
Top Bottom