Growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to

Re: growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to.

well its maybe late now in the grow but I thought I would put the,HOWS-WHENS-WHATS-and WHYS lets say the data on how they got from seed to
nice 2 ft. skunky smelling plants.

1.germed in paper towels
2.planted in dixie cups organic mg soil
3.put under aerogarden lights gave distilled water,well always kept moist
4.after first set of 3 leaves put in plastic keg cup,same soil through out.
5.put under 5600 tone cfl 26 watt per.plant - also have 150 watt cfl with hood 2 can go under there,or can leave under aero,lot of options for veg.
6.now I let plants get dry and once they get 2 sets of 5 leaves I give 2 table spoons fox farm big grow in a gallon of distilled they get that once while in keg cup.
7.when 5 in. tall put in 8 in.across planter(or whatever is big enough to hold till I sex.water when 3/4 dry-I have a moist stick I stick in dirt and gauge goes up or down on how wet it is,so pretty easy to tell when to water.

I think most new growers kill plants by overwater or overnute.

8.depending on situation I put on 12 and 12 any time after 10 in. high I cant let them get to big as my plants are moved around to get in sun or hide when company is staying lot of things to make sure not found out.
9.so I water when they need it,nutes 2wice a month,ph checked reg.going in while in and coming out,try for 6-2 up to 6-8 in there.
10.once I want to flower I have closets with tiny fans put in go on 12 and 12
grow room can stay lit up with some vegging.
11.get girls out after 12 and put in flower tent,I have good pic.in here of flower tent,but the girls really have got some 2700 light.
12.4 42 watt cfls and 2 68 watt and 2 23 watt all for the sides and under.
the 23 watt are long bulbs hung behind the gals,I grow 2 or 3 plants at a time in flower and then have 4 or so little 1s in veg.so something is always going.
13.if its sunny day the gals can be put in direct sun 6 hrs of the day and I do that if I'm home and no 1 is coming over.or else under the lights,and for the top of the plants I have 250 hps so when there in tent they get alot of flowering light.
14.I change from grow big to big bloom as my nute now.the first time I give them bloom I give a good shot of it ,1/2 cup in gal.and after that 2wice a month until 2 wks. before harvest.then just water and a few times water and molasses and when trichomes are getting color I harvest and thats about it,I hang full plant to dry after 3rd day I take out and cut off all fan leaves and any sticking out.let dry to where stem about snaps off,then take out trim completely.oh yaa - fan in drying area.any leaves that have crystals I use for shake,when done trimming in kerr jars put in fridge and take out and open up dump on paper for 15 min. then back in fridge,do that a month or more,and thats it.:thanks::surf:

Great stuff, Spike! I've got a link to your thread for my future reference!! I bet even the shake is pretty tasty!! Good on ya!
Cheers, Bob

thx Bobble,

I guess I thought I should put it down as it is kind of a journal and since they are coming along nicely then I can duplicate or like you said refer too,thx for coming by bud.:peace::surf:yaa Bobble the shake is great for joints ,bong I just like having it,not quite as potent as a total trichomed bud.a lot of people cook with it make hash,but for me if the pot is real good I see no need to change it.

looking good spike. I want to grow some white widow, it's still some of the best bud I've ever smoked.

well GM I thought if its all put down people that grow like me just a couple plants at a time,but yet always want some plants growing will have a way to look at how 1 person did it.when my 1st gals here are cut,I'll have some already in flower a short time and some in veg.again.:surf:

Spike69, We are going to atempt to do the same here. I would like to harvest at least once per month. I posted some updated pics and a short video from an hour ago. Keep it up bro, you are doing an excellant job so far.

thx gm,alot has to do with your help bro and it won't let me Rep you yet but as soon as I can I will.right now with my smalloperation I have the 2 gals that are 2 ft. and 1 gal who 8 in. in flower,2 4 in. in veg. and 2 1 in. in veg so im trying to get it going in a row here.cool if you do too then we can compare notes no matter what the size.^5:surf:

Thats very true GM,if not for 420 I and many others would have not even be growing,and in my case my bro would still be very ill all the time,its 420 and the folks that make up 420 so that it becomes an entity all of itself.A place to learn,talk,look and I'm sure a freind maybe to some who would not talk so freely to others,and a place of no borders,kinda cool actually,anyway thx for the support bro.^5:thanks::surf:

Thx Butcher

your plants are unreal,and I voted on the nute thing,be neat to see what comes up most,I know fox farm will be up their.:thanks::peace::surf:

Dam you been doing your homework i see...all looking really good brother grower!
I see you got a self watering pot.... tried for a couple of them where i got my first one but they were sold out. Keep up great work plants are enjoying it :smokin:

thx brother tunes if I grow it perfect It may come out half as good as your winning plant,that plant is what you shoot for.:thanks::peace::surf:

Thx Butcher

your plants are unreal,and I voted on the nute thing,be neat to see what comes up most,I know fox farm will be up their.:thanks::peace::surf:

:thanks:thanx for the compliment and voting. I think the thread has been a real big help for alot of people.I know i myself have been conecrting with people about nutes cause of it.I to can t wait to see ho wit comes along, I left it open so that in the futre we can see how things roll out. As more nutes come out i'm going to as if i can add to the poll.If not then we have the misc. spot.:ganjamon:

new pics of gals in light nest,I'm very happy I have 3 females at 2 sizes and 4 sprouts at 2 sizes so I may get it where I always have 1 in the oven we might say.

HPIM1593_640x480_.jpg

HPIM1594_600x440_.jpg

Does any 1 else put in pics like me,I don't use the mountain on top,I just do properties and then I type in the [/img] by myself on each end,works great.

Back
Top Bottom