Growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to

Re: growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to.

only a few days into flowering and major growth,and I have more coming up at different sizes so I'll always have something going to work on.white widow is big 1-m. kush other 1

HPIM1548_640x480_.jpg

HPIM1550_640x480_.jpg

Lookin great bro, keep it up. You will be surprised at how fast they grow, you will be in buds soon enough. ^5 bro, lookin good on the grow.

thx all you guys,its nice to have my efforts mentioned by the mouths of pros.lol
no I mean it,I'm just a guy who grows a few plants so me and my bro have medicine and dont have to buy it any more,and this smoke I grow is better than what I ever bought,which makes it nice.

spike here,
Been having a little gnat problem,so I went to GM and he suggested 1 way

is sand,so here are some gnat controlled plants.THX GM:surf:
HPIM1551_640x480_.jpg

HPIM1553_640x480_.jpg

nice dude, i was going to do the same thing, but I haven't since seen any gnats, but I've seen a couple of spiders lurking around, so I think they took care of it for me. I'll have to thank them by blowing some freshly burned bud in the room when I harvest.

yaa k2 I have had these stupid buggers around since my last grow,they deform the young 1s and GM says they lay eggs in the dirt and damage roots
so I got on this right away,I gotta give him some rep. points,when I put sand in I saw I buried a couple felt real nice.lol:surf:

Spike, and everyone...hi, bob here. I'm loving how your 'kids' are growing like weeds. yuk yuk. spike you asked if I've started a grow and the answer is...not yet...I'm challenged by need for discretion from young family...lol. so for now I'll have to watch and live vicariously thru others' grow success....I'm studying the possibility of my garage attic, but would need to build it thoughtfully, given weather (now only partially insulated) and discretion issues. I'll keep you posted on any progress in the build-out...I'd need help once I'm ready to grow. Any idea as to what sort of temperature extremes a grow could handle? Obviously not below freezing or too hot, but wondering if you knew of a workable range. I'd likely have to time my grows more to spring/fall, but two per year could keep me in smoke...thanks for the reply! Bob

by the way, wondered if anyone in here has considered rain barrel for collecting water...some can be had pretty cheaply and maybe it'd be a better, easier, eventually cheaper way than buying it by the jug...just curious. Peace, Bob

Yaa Bob-L
many people get rain water with collection stuff,try to get clean,some shit coming off roof nasty.I sure wish there was a way you could grow ,do you live with parents or what,you can grow in a closet if you have 2,I grow mostly for my bro's medicine as it helps control seizures,before I grew he would pay 200.00 a month for smoke and it wasn't that strong and didn't help seizures like our homegrown,its the best pot we have ever smoked
but we aren't total smokers,but now we pay nothing cept the stuff you need to grow,growing 2 plants and always starting new 1s after you harvest you can stay in smoke for good,we have,always got some in fridge.but if you start you will get all the help you need right here.:surf:

Hey spike,
My grow experience goes back to college, believe it or not...had a partner who grew 12 great plants my senior year under the stairwell of the house we lived in...no one knew anything until after graduation. Now I've got wife and kids at home so can't really even segregate a space in the basement...will be doing some creative thinking about my garage attic...will keep you posted. Good luck with your homegrown...it sounds and looks tasty, bro...peace.:nicethread:

ok cool bob-L
sooner or later you'll find a place-hope the family is well,and you too,

I have a daughter whos a teacher and my grandbaby is my life,they all know

nothing of my growing,they live in another town 20 min. from me.:surf:type

:peace:at you later

Cool, spike...my daughter's home from college...just graduated. My son's 17 and would be the factor. My wife would not be happy with a grow--she's not into it like I'd be....so I'm pretty careful when I toke and where I stash. You have the beginnings of a great grow journal here...good on ya. Later daze...

damn gnats are so pissed off in the house they are coming after me and

indica lil as they have no dirt in the house to go to,just to make sure I did

every plant in the house,my palm tree thinks its back in cal. with all the

sand around him.In the dead of winter I'll put a sunlamp by the tree and

I'll think I'm at the beach again,like my surfing days.lol:surf:

durban poison male,I want a couple branches worth of seeds,I'm out of durban seeds and I love

that sativa,easy to grow at any size and good medicine for bro.

Spike, make sure the fans are off, get a clean cotton swab, and gently brush up some pollen. Then selectively pollenate a few buds and hope for the best. I have Blueberry autoflower mixed with the Jamaicans. I have seen seed pods, so I assume once they mature that we will have some to try out. What da hell, worth a try anyway.

Back
Top Bottom