Guido's Wonder Woman, 1st Grow

Mr.Guido..

What's going on Bro.. Havent seen you around much,, but hope everything is going well for you !! Your BabyGurl'z are looking pretty Good !! !!

Mr.Guido..

What's going on Bro.. Havent seen you around much,, but hope everything is going well for you !! Your BabyGurl'z are looking pretty Good !! !!
Thanks Red
Last week really kinda sucked, I had to put down my 15 year old Australian Shepard, :rip: and now my Boxer is depressed and searching the house and yard for her, and my 2 daughters are sad of course. My dog was about 4 years old when the oldest was born. LOL
But at least my plants seem to be doing well.
:cheer:
Thanks for the visit bro

Thanks Red
Last week really kinda sucked, I had to put down my 15 year old Australian Shepard, :rip: and now my Boxer is depressed and searching the house and yard for her, and my 2 daughters are sad of course. My dog was about 4 years old when the oldest was born. LOL
But at least my plants seem to be doing well.
:cheer:
Thanks for the visit bro

Mr.Guido..

Aww,, Sorry to hear that my Friend.. It suck's BAD to lose a Dawg,, been there unfortunately.. Wish I knew what else to say beside's Sorry Bro.. ..

Mr.Guido..

Aww,, Sorry to hear that my Friend.. It suck's BAD to lose a Dawg,, been there unfortunately.. Wish I knew what else to say beside's Sorry Bro.. ..

Thanks RedDawg,
I feel ya. She will be missed, but she had a long life and was loved much by my family. Part of living, loving and growing.

Friends come and go and we take something from each of them, to make us better people.
There is some of that friend within you forever. May your memories be fond and your heart warmed by the thoughts of lazy days with your dearly departed friend.

sorry guido...i hav lost a few cherished pets and its never easy. nuthin 3 say but sorry. im keepin an eye on ur grow and they look nice. hope u post some new pics soon

sorry guido...i hav lost a few cherished pets and its never easy. nuthin 3 say but sorry. im keepin an eye on ur grow and they look nice. hope u post some new pics soon

Thanks Mama,
I wil post new pics this afternoon, your help is appreciated, the only real concern I have right now is the slow growth, especially the two runts (probably a slow growing variety, and the smaller ones are probably the females.

:thanks:

Friends come and go and we take something from each of them, to make us better people.
There is some of that friend within you forever. May your memories be fond and your heart warmed by the thoughts of lazy days with your dearly departed friend.

Thankyou and too true

So very sorry about your dog, Guido.

Here's a pic of Guido's WONDER WOMAN!

Wonder_Woman5.jpg

Week 2 Day 3
Plants are in ph water with clearex for 24 hrs before res change.
water temp 68 to 72
air temp 78
At the end of the week I will be adding 2 40W cfl 6700K with a total of 5600L added, which will put me at 7,000L per Sq.'
Lights are on 24/7

Mama train asked for some Photos so here they are;

WW_June_30_003.JPG

WW_June_30_004.JPG

WW_June_30_006.JPG

WW_June_30_007.JPG

WW_June_30_008.JPG

WW_June_30_009.JPG

And the Roots; smell just like lettuce, I see a little brown, not sure if it is from the nutes, smells ok, looks ok. Should I add some hydrogen peroxide to be sure?

roots_0011.JPG

roots_0021.JPG
WW_June_30_007.JPG
WW_June_30_003.JPG
WW_June_30_003.JPG

They seem to be growing kind of slow, maybe the strain as they are a medium height variety.
I will replenish the resevoir tommorrow with 3/4 strength AN Nutrients.
Any advice or warnings will be appreciated.

:scratchinghead::scratchinghead::scratchinghead::scratchinghead:

cool picks Guido, whats up with that one, the main stock looks a little wierd at the base of that and the rockwoll.
Almost looks like its was broken or something?

Cheers

cool picks Guido, whats up with that one, the main stock looks a little wierd at the base of that and the rockwoll.
Almost looks like its was broken or something?

Cheers

I think that was the result of how my water lines were running onto the plants, 1 of the runts did partially break but it is supported and I hope it will heal. It is not showing any signs of distress. Thanks for the visit.

Back
Top Bottom