Guido's Wonder Woman, 1st Grow

hey no problem, your plants look very cool, like a soccer ball on a stick kinda thing. They are very healty, doing good on those, I will keep checkng in on your updates, happy growing friend

Wow, what stem thickness and what roots! I don't think your behind at all. 17 days is not much time! Just keep doing what you are doing.

Thanks, I am not sure if you can see the secondary stems on the 2 larger plants or not but they are allmost as thick as the main stem!:yahoo:

hey no problem, your plants look very cool, like a soccer ball on a stick kinda thing. They are very healty, doing good on those, I will keep checkng in on your updates, happy growing friend

Thankyou very much, I am loving to watch them grow, the runts are slowly starting to catch up.:cool:

ahhhh, we all have runts don't we , hahhah. Mine showed her sex today and am pleased to announce I have at least one lady out of three.

ahhhh, we all have runts don't we , hahhah. Mine showed her sex today and am pleased to announce I have at least one lady out of three.

Yeah, I'm hoping big things come in small packages and I hope the other 2 turn out to be females as well. :smokin:

I see you are on technaflora, I use them as well. I don't use the thrive alive b-1 red anymore I found that stuff to be to nasty for me. I also think that is what stained your roots brown if you are using it.

I see you are on technaflora, I use them as well. I don't use the thrive alive b-1 red anymore I found that stuff to be to nasty for me. I also think that is what stained your roots brown if you are using it.

I am using it in my res., very little, I was misting with it but did not like the results so I stopped, I continue to mist with Tonic Water, seems to me that they like it. With the root development that I have I will probably dis-continue the use and see how they respond and go from there. Thanks for the input Bro.

Week 2 Day 3
Plants are in ph water with clearex for 24 hrs before res change.
water temp 68 to 72
air temp 78
At the end of the week I will be adding 2 40W cfl 6700K with a total of 5600L added, which will put me at 7,000L per Sq.'
Lights are on 24/7

Mama train asked for some Photos so here they are;

WW_June_30_003.JPG

WW_June_30_004.JPG

WW_June_30_006.JPG

WW_June_30_007.JPG

WW_June_30_008.JPG

WW_June_30_009.JPG

And the Roots; smell just like lettuce, I see a little brown, not sure if it is from the nutes, smells ok, looks ok. Should I add some hydrogen peroxide to be sure?

roots_0011.JPG

roots_0021.JPG
WW_June_30_007.JPG
WW_June_30_003.JPG
WW_June_30_003.JPG

They seem to be growing kind of slow, maybe the strain as they are a medium height variety.
I will replenish the resevoir tommorrow with 3/4 strength AN Nutrients.
Any advice or warnings will be appreciated.

:scratchinghead::scratchinghead::scratchinghead::scratchinghead:

Lookin good! the roots r strong. im a newb with a fancy box, but these look great 2 me. im still watchin:bravo:

I am using it in my res., very little, I was misting with it but did not like the results so I stopped, I continue to mist with Tonic Water, seems to me that they like it. With the root development that I have I will probably dis-continue the use and see how they respond and go from there. Thanks for the input Bro.
Yeah, no problem. I'm always interested when I see somebody using the Technaflora line. I think they work great and your plants are proof. Beautiful bushy healthy plants.

Start of Week 3 Veg.,

PH is 6
lights 24/7, I added lights giving me a total of 4950 lumens per Sq. Ft.
I have raised the lights to 6" to intentionally stretch plants per Rosemans' sage advice.
All 4 plants have grown 2"-3" since last photos.
Roots are copious good color and smell,
When you step into room you can smell them (YUMMY).
Res. Temp. 65 degrees
Air Temp. 78
Roots
WW_July2_001.JPG

WW_July2_002.JPG
WW_July2_003.JPG
WW_July2_004.JPG
WW_July2_005.JPG
WW_July2_006.JPG
WW_July2_007.JPG

reps to you a bro. looking good. I gotta update mine next week sometime, buds are sticky and getting big. :) from the look of it, you ain't far behind me. Have good 4th.

reps to you a bro. looking good. I gotta update mine next week sometime, buds are sticky and getting big. :) from the look of it, you ain't far behind me. Have good 4th.

I will check it out thanks for the visit,
Go TIGERS!!! :cheer:

Looking good Guido!! They are looking nice and healthy. The small one looks kinda like a palm weed tree!:thumb:

Thanks I appreciate the input. They are growing pretty weird, they all look the same structuraly just smaller. Very dense, I am taking RM advice and trying to stretch them a bit.

NICE progress. whoot whoot whoot.
im growing in a box and my runts caught up with the taller ones at the end of week 2 flower (12/12) there was a two inches height difference when i switched the lights and they look pretty uniform this morning. its so hard 4 me 2 tell early how each individual will develop.

NICE progress. whoot whoot whoot.
im growing in a box and my runts caught up with the taller ones at the end of week 2 flower (12/12) there was a two inches height difference when i switched the lights and they look pretty uniform this morning. its so hard 4 me 2 tell early how each individual will develop.

Thanks mama, I am hoping that is the case for me as well.

Back
Top Bottom