Guyz vs Galz Grow Off

Delicious Candy, Opium, and Gelato. They're mostly indica leaning hybrids. I'm gonna be working on their introduction pages. I might just do all 3 for the grow of it.
They got some wicked strains that I put in the wishlist!! Zombie death fuck is definitely on my 2 do list!!!
😇
Zombie death fuck sounds awesome 😎

My notifications aren't working properly. I'm behind everywhere..🙄😮‍💨

Anyhoo..Happy Mother's Day ladies. 💐💕
Thanks Jiggi, happy mothers' day to you too and the other moms out there 🌸

So lady, when should we have strain info ready....and have we decided who is going to be the main poster?
Anytime before End of month to have strain information and sponsor information ready is good.

I think @OGpapa offered to be main poster. Is that right OG?

Also, I have not heard back from my PM to Renee Roberts as yet. She might be really busy or maybe this project of ours is in discussion for some reason.

We might have to think about changing this from Guyz Vs. Galz title to something like "Ultimate Grow Show - Two Teams of Three - Multiple Strains - etc.....
Even though it's just a friendly competition of guyz vs. galz, there may be some issue with it that I'm not aware of.

Then we can label ourselves Team A and Team B or something of that nature. In the intro post we can mention that team A is all guyz and Team B is all girlz.

Edit that post above to, I just heard back from Renee and we are double checking with Rob.
I'll let ya'll know as soon I do.

Anytime before End of month to have strain information and sponsor information ready is good.

I think @OGpapa offered to be main poster. Is that right OG?

Also, I have not heard back from my PM to Renee Roberts as yet. She might be really busy or maybe this project of ours is in discussion for some reason.

We might have to think about changing this from Guyz Vs. Galz title to something like "Ultimate Grow Show - Two Teams of Three - Multiple Strains - etc.....
Even though it's just a friendly competition of guyz vs. galz, there may be some issue with it that I'm not aware of.

Then we can label ourselves Team A and Team B or something of that nature. In the intro post we can mention that team A is all guyz and Team B is all girlz.

Edit that post above to, I just heard back from Renee and we are double checking with Rob.
I'll let ya'll know as soon I do.
I’m willing as well, in fact, any legwork that needs done, I’m willing. This has evolved past anything I could have thought of lol. I’m just loving watching it grow!

Okay all you guyz n galz...we have full speed ahead.
Management has given their okay, and we need to pay attention to the following:

* All genetics purchased or acquired from our sponsors, not from member breeders
* No prizes
* Respect the guidelines to a T
* Everything is done here in our public forums, nowhere else

Let's get the Grow Show On! :cheer:
I see no problems with any of that!
I just need to decide which of my two choices I’m gonna grow!

Back
Top Bottom