Guyz vs Galz Grow Off

Jeezus was I waaay back there! I like the new title. It's befitting for both parties.
I could just see people wandering into the thread cuz they searched up 'neutering' and find themselves in a cannibis grow off. šŸ˜† They'd be so confused šŸ˜

And I will make sure to not use @ so much and do the link thingy to the sources more often than not.

So are we having to wait til June 1st to drop seeds or can we get a head start?

:::vroom vroom::::lot-o-toke::headbanger:
Someone getting antsy?

ATTENTION TEAMS:green_heart:
Okay, if everyone is for the title that HappyHazmat88 posted, say yey.

Beauty vs. Brawn - A Multi Strain Multi Sponsor Grow Off For Bragging Rights

Or propose any changes you would like to see, or vote on any others that were posted.
We need to keep the word "sponsored" out of the title because this is not a sponsored grow.
We need this one off our plate and then the first post can get written up.

I would love to use the one Grand Daddy Black posted....but......I don't think that will fly. :rofl:

So, lets get a group-on decision ya'll. :)

@JiggiLotus, hell yeah. June 1st isn't far way. Pop them beans if you want. Grab pics and stuff as you normally would for a journal. :)

On a side note, cuz someone is bound to ask. Mom was FINALLY released from the hospital this afternoon into my custody...er....care. She will be staying with me for a few days while she continues healing and I can monitor what's going on.
She knows I grow, she's all for it. She said my Garden looked lovely, but smells a little. LOL

Nah I don't agree with my title.........
šŸ‘€
....... :rofl: jk all is good to go on my endšŸ‘

And that is super great news lady C šŸ„° I'm glad you and your mom get to spend her recovery together. And very happy that she handled things like a champ šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜.

ATTENTION TEAMS:green_heart:
Okay, if everyone is for the title that HappyHazmat88 posted, say yey.

Beauty vs. Brawn - A Multi Strain Multi Sponsor Grow Off For Bragging Rights

Or propose any changes you would like to see, or vote on any others that were posted.
We need to keep the word "sponsored" out of the title because this is not a sponsored grow.
We need this one off our plate and then the first post can get written up.

I would love to use the one Grand Daddy Black posted....but......I don't think that will fly. :rofl:

So, lets get a group-on decision ya'll. :)

@JiggiLotus, hell yeah. June 1st isn't far way. Pop them beans if you want. Grab pics and stuff as you normally would for a journal. :)

On a side note, cuz someone is bound to ask. Mom was FINALLY released from the hospital this afternoon into my custody...er....care. She will be staying with me for a few days while she continues healing and I can monitor what's going on.
She knows I grow, she's all for it. She said my Garden looked lovely, but smells a little. LOL
WoooHoooo!
And Iā€™m good with the title.

Nope I didnā€™t get a message. I was planning on growing some pink Cadillac from the seed fair but, thereā€™s a thread going on about them that I have to catch up onā€¦ Iā€™ll get back with ya as soon as I do

Well, I donā€™t feel comfortable moving forward with my planned selection. I was looking for their username to tag here, and stumbled upon a recent thread calling into question the authenticity of their strains. I donā€™t want to grow something in this potentially high profile, public grow, and have it turn into a sponsor bashing, when we are trying to promote our sponsors.
They have yet to respond, and I reserve judgement but, for this grow, I need to make a different choice.

On a positive note, it looks like my local hydro store gets their seeds from Canuck and I have several of their seeds so, I may not have to order any.

Well, I donā€™t feel comfortable moving forward with my planned selection. I was looking for their username to tag here, and stumbled upon a recent thread calling into question the authenticity of their strains. I donā€™t want to grow something in this potentially high profile, public grow, and have it turn into a sponsor bashing, when we are trying to promote our sponsors.
They have yet to respond, and I reserve judgement but, for this grow, I need to make a different choice.
Good Morning, Old Doggy!

Sponsor bashing would not be allowed on any grow Journal. It looks like that thread you linked to is gone?
Whatever you choose to grow is yey okay.

Good morning, what is sponsor bashing? My 1st thought was American History X ...sponsor bashing.....sounds risky.

Good morning, what is sponsor bashing? My 1st thought was American History X ...sponsor bashing.....sounds risky.
Basically it's when you use a sponsors product... light,seeds,nutrients etc.... and when the thing doesn't go as planned or as expected you instead of leaving a truthful but pleasant review of said product, you basically talk crap about it.

Theres one product specifically I wish I could call out here.... But just cuz it didn't work for me doesn't mean it doesn't work for someone else or in a different setting. So I choose to not say anything to not ruin reputation.

That was a good movie Jiggi.

Oh I just caught up, yeah I wandered into that same thread not too long ago. About the seed fair seeds. I don't have an opinion on it. Not one im willing to share here. šŸ˜‰
I would just be careful when purchasing seeds because it wouldn't be hard for someone to purchase a pound of hemp seeds from eBay for little to nothing, package an label and resell as something else for 3x what the materials cost to do this. easy money. Just saying.
I haven't woke up yet...hope everyone is having a good rise n shine

Oh I just caught up, yeah I wandered into that same thread not too long ago. About the seed fair seeds. I don't have an opinion on it. Not one im willing to share here. šŸ˜‰
I would just be careful when purchasing seeds because it wouldn't be hard for someone to purchase a pound of hemp seeds from eBay for little to nothing, package an label and resell as something else for 3x what the materials cost to do this. easy money. Just saying.
I haven't woke up yet...hope everyone is having a good rise n shine
Yeah, thatā€™s why we use trusted sponsors.
They have been a sponsor here for a while now and I would think if they werenā€™t trustworthy, theyā€™d have been dropped by now but, I donā€™t need or want any of that drama in my grow. Iā€™ll save those seeds and wait on the smoke to clear.

Back
Top Bottom