Hash Fart Trying The White Tahoe Cookie

Well guys my plant has been eating / drinking 2 litres of water a day the leaves are starting to get shiny , I'll be giving her the last feeding on the schedule on Thursday and it will be a big one because im going camping with my little girl and Hott mamma + pierogi and baloo ,,,,,, is it normal for one plant to consume so much water????
IMG_20200616_170640.jpg
IMG_20200616_170618.jpg
IMG_20200616_170549.jpg
IMG_20200616_170528.jpg
Making flowers is thristy work. Plants can't drink beer. They have to drink something. :)

Hey man I hope all is good. Plants r looking great and I’m enjoying comparing pics fro my WTC. The buds grow a little different in the buckets. I also run a 500 W series 3 R spec beside a HLG550 V2 so the lights r the same deal as well and it’s been interesting looking over your journal and watching her grow. The frost on this stain is incredible.

Dark shiny/waxy looking leaves r normally on the way to burnt tips and clawing. Be careful if your feeding hard. I pushed mine to 2.0 in hydro with no problem but hydro is a different animal. My mom WTC eats 0.8 to 1.0 Ec in pro mix and has loved that mix for a very long time.
In saying all this every feed schedule/nutrient is different and a keen eye is key when figuring out feeding. I run stains multiple times just to push the envelope.

Get out and enjoy MoMA nature with the fam bro, we all need more of that these days.
Play safe and enjoy
No just the sugar leaves are sparkly in just fallowing my Humboldt mini kit noob chart , it's not super frosty the frosty strain I grew was a gelato og clone
IMG_20200418_094344_850.jpg
IMG_20200418_094344_851.jpg
IMG_20200111_095348_837.jpg
IMG_20191013_081345.jpg

Just trying to make it entertaining between updates. I mean growing should be fun.
I know, that’s what I try and do. A person can still do that, but the pictures need to be posted in an off topic related thread, then linked to your journal. I think they’re harder on me for it because I’m a “motm” and I should be leading by example.

I know, that’s what I try and do. A person can still do that, but the pictures need to be posted in an off topic related thread, then linked to your journal. I think they’re harder on me for it because I’m a “motm” and I should be leading by example.
I do get where they are coming from people are trying to read to find info about growing and learn that pierogi is on a diet hahhaha , but people can always ask questions and answers will be delivered , ,,, just the other day I asked DD like 5 and he sent me to various links , they should do something for members who answer questions they are the real beauty's I've asked you like a 100 already backlip

they should do something for members who answer questions they are the real beauty's
Lol they do. Any member can nominate any member at any time for member of the month award. I’d say that falls into that category lol!!

it does absolutely makes sense. I’m going to try be a lil more Diligent on trying not to post photos in the wrong section...

I love hearing about pierogi :snowboating:
So do I! :popcorn:

Pierogi is doing well and has been swimming in the river alot and has lost some weight , pierogi has also developed an obsession with my little girl and will not leave her side , and drools all over her
Screenshot_20200617_114551.jpg
Screenshot_20200617_114445.jpg
Adorable!! I bet pirogi is going to be super protective!!
lol bull dog drool..... sooo much of it!!:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom