Hash Fart's Trying His First Auto

I Was a school bus mechanic, for over 25 years, tinkle tests random and monthly
so I upstained, and raised a family till the kid moved out now I’m retired for almost
14 years as is the wife,
She told me to get a hobby, I don’t think this what see meant tho. O well
It’s a great hobby indeed! :laugh:

Well I think my seeds popped up are they looking okay? The one shell is still on ? Do I just leave it? And the one seeds popped up near the edge of the pot even though I planted in the center? Any tips or advice is appreciated thanks in advance sincerely hash fart
IMG_20200212_153808.jpg
IMG_20200212_153800.jpg
IMG_20200212_153752.jpg
IMG_20200212_153746.jpg

[/QUote

Looking good Hash.

Looks good. Right now roots are growing like crazy bellow those little leaves. When that second set of leaves get about the size of the first set she will start taking off above ground as well.

Looking good.....hay hash how old is she? If I remember right she’s in super soil
If the pot was filled properly with the hotter soil about half way up from bottom.
and a lighter soil such as happy frog On top, Once those roots hit that S.S. A Cupple different things may happen, she could grow like crazy,..... or she could burn up
if seedling roots reach S.S. To soon. Imo

Looking good.....hay hash how old is she? If I remember right she’s in super soil
If the pot was filled properly with the hotter soil about half way up from bottom.
and a lighter soil such as happy frog On top, Once those roots hit that S.S. A Cupple different things may happen, she could grow like crazy,..... or she could burn up
if seedling roots reach S.S. To soon. Imo
Bud I think im a little newer then you think sir , I just dumped super soil in the pot kept it light and fluffy , all that's in there is super soil , so I hope it don't burn up brother hahahaha hash fart is burnt up from a brick from the 70s
IMG_20200219_192050.jpg
. 7 days since she popped out the soil I think from looking at my last post but I edited it cause I can't read or write good

Yes hash the seedlings would burn up if it’s to hot. U seem to b OK :thumb:
for now. Just keep on keepin on.
that seedling that u want to move to the center of the pot. Use a tea spoon
to dig around her and down to get out the whole tap root.
my seeds get helmet head too, I spray with PHed water to soften up the hat
take a toothpick and pick it off.

Yes hash the seedlings would burn up if it’s to hot. U seem to b OK :thumb:
for now. Just keep on keepin on.
that seedling that u want to move to the center of the pot. Use a tea spoon
to dig around her and down to get out the whole tap root.
my seeds get helmet head too, I spray with PHed water to soften up the hat
take a toothpick and pick it off.
Haha HELMET HEAD im going to insult a coworker with that today , the helmet head plants leafs look different

Back
Top Bottom