Hash Fart's Trying His First Auto

And is it safe to pour water I've been just spraying to water out of fear of the root rot and my mini fan I just tilted down slightly my tent is to small for a fancy fan and recieves some wind from my honey well intake
IMG_20200222_091902.jpg
I thought u had done that already! Watering i mean. That may be the reason the smart soil hasn't burned them up with 3 gal. Pots and s.s. U never water
till run off from what I’ve found out. And they do look big enough for a nice drink
Might as will pull the trigger and give them A gal. And a half of PHed 6.5 each
slowly, letting the soil ubsurob ?
nothing should come out the bottom, no run off. good luck

Smart soil, if u water till run-off 20% lets say, u loose the whole reason for Buying the smart soil to begin with IMHO. And have to add more nutes to make up for the
loose . The idea behind s.s. Is u don’t add to it a, “all in one product”. Imo
I did not realize he was in a super soil, my bad. :smokin:

Colors nice, dont worry about the color diff. On the leaves. I beleave it’s from spray.
looks nice, and growing faster now, How much H20? Any nutrients or additional
additives? Now it’s just a waiting game, waiting for them to dry out before watering again these girls luv to cycle wet to dry, u just got to allow that to happen.
Hash don’t overwater or u will get root rot. Do it when pots are light real light.
if your in 3 gal pots u can safely put a gal. In and it should be ubsorbed by the soil.
Done slow enough, best regards

I’ve done a little research and spoke to a friend about smart soil. From what I can gather, cal-mag and silica is added in veg.no other fertilizer needed but in bloom
give them the bloom nutes at 1/2 strength and see how they react. U can always
up the amount. Keep I’m happy with the cal-mag with each watering1 tesp. Per.
I do continue to use silica till half way thru the grow. Once in bloom for awhile i
take away the silica and replace with molasses, I add 1 tesp per to sweeten up the buds. Luv them buds.

I got no clue? Never used it, or smart soil for that matter.
Do some research and find out. Contact the co. Who made it.
or post questions here on 420 or GWE and see if u get any positive feedback from
peeps who used it. Hell u could goggle it and find out more.
I know that gwe has a article on smart soil u should check it out. Very informative

Literally fall over from the stem area? No, doesnt sound right though.

If a seedling hasnt developed strong enough roots and you water too fast it might lift the soil causing it to fall over. All yours look big enough to not have this issue tho!

Back
Top Bottom