Hash Fart's Trying His First Auto

It’s common for a plant to double in size when transitioning into flower. It’s referred to “the stretch” for a reason. Lol :laughtwo:

hope you guys are enjoying this beautiful day in Alberta! It’s still -4 where I’m at, but what a difference compared to yesterday:laughtwo:

Hiya, hope you don't mind me joining along, looking good, I'm growing fems for the 1st time and mine have more than doubled in size if not trebled since I went on 12/12
Hell yeah brother but don't expect much from me im grommit / newb but I don't push mongo! My backlip beauty , bud , modest grower and of course donkey dick have had very informative comments ! And don't be afraid to post pics of your grow!

Just been reading through your journal again (my memory really bad lol) have you decided if your going to top or/and lst? I've always topped my autos at the 4th node and always had decent results
Because in so new i might try to top one , LST the other and leave one alone , I need to watch some YouTube and try to apply these skills

When should a guy attempt this LST ??? Is everything looking good , here's pierogi
IMG_20200302_183146.jpg
IMG_20200302_183132.jpg
IMG_20200302_183121.jpg
IMG_20200301_181454.jpg

Looks good. LST has many ways to be successful. The main concept is you are bending the top growth down to speed up the lower grow tips. This keeps the flowers relevant come time for flower (receiving sufficient light) with an even canopy. You did a good job on this style.

How old approximately are your plants from being above ground? If you top you want to be at the 3rd or 4th node and around day 21 maybe 28 at latest. This is because you want the new growth to develop before it starts flowering. If you don't see any pre flower pistols I would consider topping all for sure

Looks good. LST has many ways to be successful. The main concept is you are bending the top growth down to speed up the lower grow tips. This keeps the flowers relevant come time for flower (receiving sufficient light) with an even canopy. You did a good job on this style.

How old approximately are your plants from being above ground? If you top you want to be at the 3rd or 4th node and around day 21 maybe 28 at latest. This is because you want the new growth to develop before it starts flowering. If you don't see any pre flower pistols I would consider topping all for sure
Im not sure on the age hahaha but I did notice mini leafs at each set of nodes , I will post a detailed pictures when I get home and try to top the one I didn't LST , when you guys send links like backlipslide did for the LST it helps alot I just followed the directions he posted in my journal , I did notice my plants standing up already this morning and I just LST last night

Im not sure on the age hahaha but I did notice mini leafs at each set of nodes , I will post a detailed pictures when I get home and try to top the one I didn't LST , when you guys send links like backlipslide did for the LST it helps alot I just followed the directions he posted in my journal , I did notice my plants standing up already this morning and I just LST last night

Keep working the top tip down as low as it can go based on flexibility. The highest tip(s) will become dominant and grow the fastest

Back
Top Bottom